1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 1st original song (2019)

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Cxstridert's mikhail, Jan 8, 2015.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ why JKT didn't deserve it?

2. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

SNH is excellent....so can't wait for the JKT song... designed for their own country.

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

jkt48 has a tougher road to walk in incompare to others sister group, they are the very first idol group in Indonesia so this concept is really new here, the music industry is slow in indonesia and the piracy is really bad, not a agood mix and they have to face that too, they cant do alot of things that is an adavantage for other sister group to build their fame like gravure shoot and not to mention JOT is not the best management team.

i think JKT48 deserve the original song, they need to have the original song, its 3 years already, how long they expect JKT48 to become only a "cover group"!

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Because it was a rough road to even keep standing on it, when they do get an original song, it'll be so much worth it. Especially then they won't be able to give them a good song, but super ultra awesomestatic song. or that was exaggerated, but still should be awesomestatic original single.
    Next year is a good year for an original single. Yes, original single. Not just original song. Or the year after. :3 I'd dream of JKT48 getting their first original song on an AKB single. Like, when they do 48 groups songs on Janken singles... hohohoho
    There's nothing wrong with being a cover group of AKB48, especially when they're so directly affiliated. 48Family discography is huge, after all. Before an original song, I wish they'd invest more (or be more diligent) in promoting/producing their singles.

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Has it ever been stated that JKT would eventually get an original song? I mean, there are thousands of 48G songs to cover, they can last forever only doing covers. After all, the casual Indonesian public doesn't know the original songs.

6. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Aki P already try to make original song for JKT48

7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I wonder what does trying mean in Aki-p's dictionary. I'd rather he make JKT an original single after he's done what he got to do with the JPN48 new stages. Then... he can fully focus on making JKT a spectacular original single. Well, unless he just write them one song and include it in an AKB single, like when the single contains songs of the sister groups.

8. shinigami

shinigami Kenkyuusei

I hope that they get it on the next concert with akb, even though I'm not really sure myself
    I'm not sure if they deserve it, I mean they do but look around, the management, the audiences, the piracy
    I wonder if akip gonna wait for another year before he actually make it, even though they, we want it so bad, including me

geez I'm contradicting myself :/

9. peacockfly

peacockfly Kenkyuusei

i think jkt songs (if written in bahasa) sounds weird, i think they should sing in japanese with bahasa subtitles

10. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

How do you sing with subtitles? Hahaha

11. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

if this the case then what the point to have a sister group in Indonesia? You're really funny, what they need to do is hire a lyricist & translator, not putting sub on the song,that would be so ridiculous!!

12. peacockfly

peacockfly Kenkyuusei

i meant they should sing in japanese and there are bahasa subtitles below, its just ky oppinion though

13. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Kinda makes the whole sister group irrelevant wouldn't it? What's the difference between your idea and watching the original video and reading the lyrics off Studio48? Sorry if this post seems mean...

14. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    It makes no sence to have JKT48 to sing in japanesse

15. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

@Sae Chan actually when JKT48 attended JAM EXPO 2014 in Yokohama Arena, Kanagawa, Japan, they sang Heavy Rotation in Japanese... their pronounciation are pretty good i guess
    i think because of Indonesian language as their mother tongue actually make them easily singing in English or Japanese

16. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I think what Sae Chan meant was, it makes no sense for JKT48 to sing in Japanese most of the time. JAM EXPO 2014 was one unique event for JKT, especially that it was in Japan. For sure, they'd reward the audience by singing one/some in Japanese.

Anyhow, yeah... If JKT sings in Japanese most of the time, or in Indonesia, it does beat the purpose of AKB having an overseas sister group. The best they can do when they do release an original single, is to include the Indonesian version as the first/main track, plus the Japanese ver and/or English ver as the b-sides. Wait, I think they have to include or have the Japanese version. They are an overseas sister group of AKB, after all. [hehe]

17. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    So far the only english song I heard from them was Fortune cookie in love

18. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Gingham check and papan penanda isi hati had an English version as well...

19. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Thanks for letting me know!

20. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

don't forget manatsu no sounds good (summer love sounds good) and kaze wa fuite iru (the wind is blowing) had it's english version too