1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 1st original song (2019)

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Cxstridert's mikhail, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

And they didn't release it as a single

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If JKT waits for an original song from Aki-P it might take them longer than waiting for new stage songs
    Even thought SNH's original songs are not

IIRC they released it digitally

3. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

by the time mr. Akimoto realize JKT is more profitable than the other sistergorups ;)

4. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    So SNH48 is releasing their first original single (EP), along with five original coupling tracks.

JKT48 is the only 48 group to not release any original songs. Even NGT48 has released an original song (Max Toki 315 Gou). Hopefully 2016 will be the year. Of course, I said that about 2015 and 2014.

Personally I feel like JKT48 has hit a wall. I've followed the group since their debut, back before they had their own theater. It was really exciting back then, but now I find following the group kind of dull. We KNOW the girls can imitate AKB48. We've seen it for five years. Now show us what they can do on their own. There is no challenge in rehashing old 48 group songs and mimicking their hand-me-down dance routines.

Maybe it's different because I am an overseas fan, but for me the biggest enjoyment I got as a JKT48 fan was watching them grow as a group. There is no growth potential where they currently are.

5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Except that they couldn't make the best use of the songs they had the chance to cover. Mgmt didn't make the best use of media. What if JKT48 got an original song, but couldn't generate the hype? I'd rather they cover songs and market it well so that it can be popular, not just among fans, but the public, to prove that they won't be wasting the new (original) song, when they are given one.

6. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    +1
    hebirote kind of hype is needed.

plus the lyrics are still very awkard, for the non-fans its not very easy to understand, let alone singing them without looking at the lyrics note.

if, we ever get original song i hope the lyric going to be made by Indonesian, aki-p could just do the music composition.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  7. Ribka Rusdianira

Ribka Rusdianira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    as i know, aki p never do the music composing for the song, only write lyrics.
    maybe indonesian songwriter can make a song for jkt, like snh do. i think aki p will never ever make an original song for jkt bc cd single selling just to low:cry:

8. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ahhh i didnt know that.

if we could compose our own song i think we have done that long time ago, maybe there is a promise from aki-p himself so JOT will have to wait.
    but if, 5 years, and still no original song from them, we should do it our self.

i doubt thats the case because they can throw any of their crappiest unused song they have in their most corner inventory and will still give them profit because we buy cd for its vote ballot/hs ticket.

9. Ribka Rusdianira

Ribka Rusdianira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    yes, some fans also hope for a original song but never buy it or come to theatre bc they say they're "fansfar"

10. Mas Hir

Mas Hir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Twitter:
    h2umi
    JKT48 NEED Original Stage and Original Song!!!

And .. they should make changes..like tagline on Election this year[Membuat Perubahan]and if they want to make changes,should not have held elections, but janken tournament:^O^:

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Fansfar?

12. ramadhita_f

ramadhita_f Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Still waiting for JKT48 original song~

13. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    You've seen JKT48 stages did you notices any changes in the setlist in comparison to the original set list?

14. robby eliandio

robby eliandio Kenkyuusei

i think jkt48 only need new promotion method. i mean look, 4 years growing but i cant see significant growing amount of fans, thats important because its they dream to hold concert in gbk fullhouse like akb, but i little bit worry they cant do that. what i see is jot only keeping fans to stay with jkt, not try to catch new fan, so no improvement in my perspective

15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Agree, the last JKT single that went viral (or I think popular because many of my friends know) is KFC and that was three years ago

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope Aki-P will make JKT48 1st ever original song as JKT48's 15th single because it'll be Harugon's last single. Also an original B-side song as Harugon's grad song.

If only anyone can send my aspiration to Aki-P...

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Isn't the original song's decision (and then realization) belong to management rather than Aki-P?

I think it's very easy for them to make one, but they just being.. Lazy?
    Iirc, SNH didn't include Aki-P anymore in making their original songs, right?

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I was about to send my aspiration of JKT48's 15th single that will be Gon's final single should be original single to Aki-P on 755 and I have a Japanese friend who helped me translated it.

But, too bad. Aki-P has disabled his comment section of his 755 account. Maybe there're too many same questions such as those that are from people who asked Aki-P to make original stage for their favorite teams.

19. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    @RedBug i think most of us fans and management do want our original single to be made by aki-p, not from local song composer although i dont have any problem at all with that.

@skyx22 yeah thats must be the case. if its really gonna take 5 years to get our first original song. pls akimoto sensei make it really awesome.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I've said it in the LOVE TRIP thread but i'll say it again:

Aki-P could just give JKT some benched songs he has and have them translated to Indonesian.

I know it sounds like they'll get a crappy song, but hey 365 Nichi no Kamihikouki was a benched song and SaiMajo was also supposedly a benched song for A7 and those 2 turnt out awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk