1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 1st Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by febriogiring, Mar 5, 2014.

1. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    Team J dominating [hehe]

and wow, i though nabilah can be top 3 :omg:

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @achanoshiJKT

If there is some way for Indonesian fans to vote...some will definitely vote for Gon and Renachan..especially Rena...

3. Felix Reviandy

Felix Reviandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Felixreviandy48
    I miss Rena very much,if Rena here,i want to vote her :cry2:

4. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    heh finally watched Hannah speech. Wasn't as mendok as she said it was
    I must say I like how Yona is so calm and collected on the stage to answer the call.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  5. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I am expecting ALL member votes result will published, not only top 16.
    I think fans have right to know all result.

6. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    ^I doubt that that will happen. AKB never published all votes in elections. The same will most likely happen in JKT.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Much to my surprise, SNH48 fans took time to watch the event via the streaming link. Some people seems to have predicted that Melody will be the Center (like most of us). The OP posted the girl's short introduction post + pics and here's several interesting comment:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3007527124

"Oh boy, i hope we (SNH48's 1st election) will get a live streaming too!"
    "The number of vote is not too far off"

Melody's intro: 2 user said "Beautiful", one user seemingly said that Melody have a Team A vibe
    Shanhia's intro: "Great smile!", 3 user said that she have a good look/beautiful
    Beby's into: "I like her!", "Savo look-alike?"
    Nabilah's into: "Below everyone's expectation"
    Yupi's intro: I think she's getting more and more fans in China
    Thalia's into: "She look's dynamic"
    Hanna's into: "Good looking!"
    Jeje's into: "Funny!", "Lol she's a silly one"

"I wonder how many money they spent (to vote)"
    "Savoki and Melody are the overseas ace. I don't know who's stronger thought"
    "(About Melody winning it) Well, it's natural"
    "There's quite a lot of beauty in JKT48"
    "12th is a real beauty"
    "Ayen is standing out"
    "I didn't expect to find beautiful girls in Indonesia"
    "I feel that, in all aspect, JKT have started to slowly matured"
    "A lot of beauty! <3"
    "2, 4, 6, 8 (their senbatsu rank) have a big potential to become a big star!"

8. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    It's very similar, indeed. And I seriously can't imagine the pressure over there with all those calls behind you. Somehow, I felt sad despite seeing her as the center, but let's get this over with. I'm happy seeing her there, and I'm glad the effort of Melo-oshis proved fruitful. Thanks a lot for anyone who supported her.

J girls dominating the top spot? Pretty darn impressive movement from Shan, Nab, and Gon's fans, lifting those girls from the unsafe position to a decent position above. Congratulations! Rica and Ghaida also made it well into the top 10 (even Rica is in Kami-7!). Too bad Sendy doesn't follow them up since I kinda expected the trio to rank together.

Yupi returned after being kicked out from the 2nd prelim result and her reaction is expected. I can't help having a mixed feeling after seeing Yupi like that. Go forward sis!

Yona is dangerous indeed, beating all of KIII's frontgirls with a relative ease (taking from the gap between her and Viny's). Good work from her fans as usual.

On overall, this sousenkyo was pretty great, though I don't see why they should divide it into two parts (maybe because ANTV can't spare a spot?). Pretty intense, heart-pacing, and sometimes tear-dropping. I'm glad that they can execute this event well. The MC's were pretty great too, so I was satisfied with the entire show until the end. Hopefully, all of JKT48's next event can be this decent - not like that stupendous 3rd gen finals.

9. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    I think they purposely did that, to give some break times for the viewers to rest a while, eat dinner, perform prayers, take bath etc.
    This is because, if there is no break at all, the fans will stick in front of TVs [hehe]
    Imagine so many hours sticked to the TV... How smelly that be? :lol:
    Furthermore, if the fans missed their prayer time just because of that broadcast, the peoples in charge of the broadcast includes the directors and JKT48 members will be sinned...

10. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    hi all I'm new to this forum..iv been lurking around this jkt thread for quite awhile tho but now i decided to finally sign up in this forum. the event was actually good, better than what i expected and praise those MCs they did a really good job.

omw tho, yupi crying was the cutest thing ever..i wasn't really interested of her but now i am.
    yay viny! my fav team k3 member
    kinal's reaction was weird..
    congrats for rica abling to rank..if only both her and sendy can be on senbatsu together
    haruka being all anxious like made me nervous..so glad on her rank. she really deserves it
    ve! my jkt oshi

overall really great event. next year they better include under girls so that the members will actually feel like their apart of the group and that they will be able to rank. vanka and acha were really killing the serious vibe of this event. i am pretty sure it wasn't acha's first time doing something like that but its her personality and i like it.

11. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I so expected Nabilah to be Top 3 with Harugon and Melody, wtf happened ? :blink:
    I guess I still have a lot of catching up to do with JKT because I don't know like 1/4 of the ranked girls...

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    in JKT i only know Jessica Veranda, Melody, Harugon, lol, that's it, the top 3

13. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Its been a long time since i opened the forum again, lol.

I honestly am quite happy with the results even though my oshi didnt make it haha. I just thought that rona would rank in. Melody being first is not a surprise even though things would've been interesting if ve became center XD
    But i really didnt expect that tata would've made it, really surprised by that.

Sent from my W7450 using Tapatalk

14. Kiriha

Kiriha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    bebychaesaraanadila
  15. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Welcome to the thread!

Can't be helped in a way, they're both on the youngside and they probably had to stay cooped up in the same venue for most of the day............ still, yeah, probably not the best image for members seated in the front rows to be slouched or sleepy looking.
    Hopefully UG is included next year, and it's more lively.

16. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Is it OK i put it here? About Haruka Nakagawa mostly.
    HTML:
    http://fan48backup.blogspot.com/2014/04/translation-reaksi-orang-jepang-atas.html

http://fan48backup.blogspot.com/2014/04/translation-reaksi-orang-jepang-atas_30.html

17. exells

exells Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ayanashahab
    I hope the next single is Original Single

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    The interesting part of having an original single is when there is a shuffle unit concert,one of JPN48 will sing the song...just like at Budokan last year where each group singing other group's song...

19. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^like how JKT sang Kitagawa Kenji?

20. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    It would be quite disappointing if the sousenkyo single will be another remake. It is like a waste of votes.