1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 21st Single [Rapsodi]

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Stevengleeks, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

1st Original Single by JKT48. Composed by Lale, Ilman & Nino. Coreograph by Ari Tulang.

Senbatsu and Undergirls choosen by 2019 Sousenkyo

• Like Like x 1
  2. rmn89

rmn89 Member

i love the songs though i kinda hoped it still have at least 20% j-pop influence. but i guess they are just trying to appeal to more common Indonesian market. i dig the lyric and also it kinda reminds me of oldschool japanese citypop songs like matsubara miki's or mariya taekeuchi's ,eventhough its only less than 10%. im pretty sure some japanese people will love it if we ever gonna have the japanese version.

kinda bored right now so heres the english translation in case international 48 fans wanted to know the meaning:

ive seen something sparkly

in both of your eyes

you made this dark night

becomes full of light with sparkly charms

darling if my dreams can speak,

she will sings, beautiful rhapsody that flows into the dawn of my heart

our pinky finger promises

and ringfingers became the witness

happiness that made the world

stop spinning

you made me percect

when you said yes

you made me (translation missing because cant express it in english)

to whole of the world

besides you

• Like Like x 2
  3. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

I hope we got 2 costumes for this single. That white dress and one normal seifuku for the usual performance.

Now, let's try and see what other jkt song can be performed alongside this one in a string of performance (let's also bear in mind that suppose they would use the dress costume for all of the songs):
    - Kimi wa melody (no brainer, but man!! I instantly imagined the first opening swaying hands movement with the swaying movement of the hem of the skirt and was instantly sold on this idea)
    - So long
    - Yuuhi

...actually, that's it.

BokuTata would look great, if only for the costumes, but they havent covered it yet T.T

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I don't think they'll have more costume for this single, they don't even have other costumes for other singles. Flying get costume versatility still unbeatable lol, altho I have to admit this single costume looks really nice and feels like a sakamichi series costume with the dress and all

5. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
  6. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    is the first time since I'm a fan of jkt48 that the cover of single beat my expectation whaouh good job JOT

7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Ugh... Why does this single still have no the English version ? :( I'm waiting for this... :(

Ummm... Yeah, I expected for those graduation songs to be included in this single... :/ But, huh...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

If we're loud enough, maybe JOT will release Rapsodi english ver download card for the next release lol. Still saves a lot of money than new single prep, and can also further the ori song hype for longer time.

And yessss finally it' going to be here soon... beautiful cover with beautiful location and beautiful costumes with of course beautiful girls

9. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    They make it so beautiful. Does it mean that JOT will only release one single this year?

10. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

maybe... it will depend on how Rapsodi will fare? I get the feeling that janken single will be a 48 song, so the prep should be quick enough if they want it out around september/november ish. I really hope this year we got at least 2 single, although the ideal would be 3 (ssk ori single, janken with 48 song, and ori song with management pick).

11. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    With upcoming janken event we'll probably have three single this year with the other have ssk voting code in it. It's kinda sad tbh since we have more international fans with SEA48 and India expansion. I just hope they will put english subtitle in the MV the way other 48G did. I mean I'd be willing to wait for a little while if that's mean everyone can enjoy the song.

And today the song will be performed in TV for the first time! I really can't wait to see it again

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    1578656526057.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    the song is so beautiful the choreography is so whaouh yes I'm in love and the vocal is on point

14. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

hi there's an official vid from the broadcaster (Indosiar) maybe we can use that one instead?

Local fans are trying to trend it to show their support.

A supplement until the MV comes out xD

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Why did they still do lipsync? I thought the song is not that hard. It doesn't mean that I hate it, but they can do it, right?

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    • Like Like x 1
  17. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

cool thank you :*

btw at the event they also perform River so it's to celebrate the rebirth of JKT with the 1st single and 1st original single. That's why saikou ka yo wasn't being performed, even thought the event is called "luar biasa" (literal translation of saiko ka yo in bahasa).

until the mv is out, I am still holding out hope that they're gonna release a 2nd isshou/seifuku that's more compact and versatile for normal performance. That white dress is gonna need mericulous maintenance

18. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Good job JKT48. This song must be viral in Indonesia because of its simple lyric.

19. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Same performance, fancam version. Better clarity, less audible.

RIVER

Credits to the uploader.

20. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    well, it's typical for them to lipsync because, honestly, some of the members can't sing at all lol
    also I believe that the audio channel for the microphone is limited so there's no way all of them can sing live (I mean 16 channel for vocal? there aren't much TV program that can't handle that in Indonesia lol), hence the lipsync.

• Like Like x 2