1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 2nd Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2015/05/02)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 1, 2015.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I couldn't agree more.... I used to dislike sisil but i'll have her over dhike anytime even if she didn't rank at all. I rather have ANYONE but dhike. She's just too overpushed (atleast Naomi's not like "suddenly in your face")

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Naomi and Dhike are ultimate flop pushes, i wonder why

they should both sit out of senbatsu from now on, i'd rather have Sisil or Sendy anyday

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JOT can sacrifice Dhike but Naomi? Impossible, they prefer Viny to sit out of senbatsu than her

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    By the way, since I'm basically a casual JKT fan, was wondering, what does JOT stand for? I figured, based on context, that JOT is like their AKS, or simply the management, am I right?

5. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

JOT stand for JKT48 Operation Team

• Like Like x 1
  6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    About senbatsu members...there's a pattern in each singles...and a "secure" spot... Spots for team captains,team aces,pushed/famous members,those are the absolut spots,and the rest are rotation members that they change in each and every single...

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i don't get the Naomi thing, she ain't going to happen, stop making her happen JOT

she's a total and huge flop (she's worse flop than Dhike though, senbatsu every single since Yuuhi and ranked in the twenties really??, Dhike is in and out so 30 is OK but still a flop)
    Rona is doing better, out of senbatsu since 5th single until 8th single and she already ranked higher than both Naomi and Dhike

so what's the deal with both of them honestly

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Naomi will still be in singles out of Sousenkyo no matter what...unless she graduate or K3 got a new captain... Why? Read my previous post...

9. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    This's might be a silly question but what's with this necessity captain has to be in senbatsu?

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    don't know..but it happens all the time in almost all singles,except sousenkyo single...

it's like a guaranteed spot for captains

11. Hafiz

Hafiz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    They could stop pushing dhike and naomi and start pushing the others
    EDIT suddenly wondering the reasons why they both bexame the center for utsukushii inazuma.. because Jot wanted them to be atleast a center of ug.. hmmmmmmn

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  12. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

that's what you have when opinion leaders filled your favorite member fanbase ;) they only know how to type, not to vote :cool:

it seems we're in the same page :awesome::awesome: i just hope there won't be something bad happen to Elaine and Michelle, considering most of the UG members are "sick" :^^;:

13. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Naomi is hot though!

That aside, for upcoming regular (non senbatsu) singles, there is no way that Melody, Kinal, Naomi, and the to-be-named-team-T-captain are not in them.

14. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah. But trust me, if the T captain turns out to be someone from the back, she still won't see the light of senbatsu.

15. Hafiz

Hafiz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    ^true. At least between andela,michele, or elaine

16. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    You guys make it sounds like JOT choose the captain(s) not based on their leadership or anything relevant but as their excuse to push someone. I hope i'm wrong.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I personally think that JOT chooses the right captain for each teams...

They are popular,but The only problem is fans just doesn't want to spend their money on them...except for Kinal since she always rank in most of all the voting events...

18. 48fans

48fans Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Popularity and loyality are not always go together.. If it's about popularity, maybe Nabilah are the most popular member in JKT48. But she got quite low rank on sousenkyo's, 6th on first ssk, and 10th on second ssk...

19. marumarumako

marumarumako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    i feel like the necessity for a team captain to be in the senbatsu is kinda ridic too but in jkt case, i feel like the team captain represent the team itself. you know if naomi suddenly drop out from senbatsu i feel like members and fans alike will go "what's wrong with K3's?" they will emphasis on the team more instead of naomi herself (it just the way i see it-- so)
    i adore naomi, she's great but we all can see that she's a //flop// pushed member. she's been in all a-side, since she joined jkt and being the kami 7 jot's version (melody, nabilah, shanju, veranda, haruka, yupi , naomi) all of the other kami 7 members are in senbatsu so i feel like jot should really change their k3's senbatsu member (god rona is so senbatsu material, i wonder what happened with her and mngmnt. she's the original 2nd gen ace and k3 happened and it went to yupi)

20. sLc48

sLc48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Naomi has this sexy aura but she got no projects that fit her image, since gravure are not allowed in jkt48.