1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 4th Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/04/22)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 4, 2017.

1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    If it's shocking for Naomi to not be in Senbatsu, then it must more shocking for Sinka not ranking in Senbatsu.

I feel like Sinka was given a lot of opportunities from 2016-2017. Fans voted for her to UG center perhaps because they felt Sinka was underrated. Now that Sinka is given more and more opportunities, they slack off or not powervoting her anymore feeling that she has gain enough fans. Could be an old-KIII-hakooshi thing too, but idk. The thing with Sinka could be that despite given many opportunities, she didn't successfully attract new fans. Love Trip for me was boring. You could blame this on JOT's lacking marketing power, too, methink.

2. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I bit late but, congrats to Shani! This unexpected SSK win in JKT came earlier than expected lol Kind of frustrated not to see Naomi's name tho. BTW, where can I watch the whole thing, or maybe just parts of it?

3. Pasha

Pasha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Twitter:
    naim_pasha
    Why do many people oshihen to the other members? Nabilah is popular, and she starred a movie herself, she represented JKT48 in two movies. So far, only Nabilah that starred the movie without other members

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

4. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    For me, it was sad to see Nabilah drop - she is my JKT oshi, and I feel she should be a kami 7 girl but that's just me. She really seems to fluctuate in terms of votes.
    Mega congrats to Frieska, Chikariina and Shani, especially the latter because wow, what a climb!! I honestly thought Ayana, Melo or Yupi had this.
    Really looking forward to seeing what song Shani gets :D

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope 17th single will have all senbatsu on CD jacket, not just top 3 so Frieska can she herself on CD jacket.

6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm not really surprised with this result tbh, for me, last year's was a bit more shocking. The top 16 actually looks like JKT's typical senbatsu (+ new entries like Devi, Saktia and Frieska who are known for being this year's fan favourite). I'm actually intrigued by KIII hako thing, if KIII having the most ranked member this year is any indication, then I guess it does exist.

Lidya jumped back to #30 despite out from last year and did not rank in any prelims is more shocking for me.

7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Maybe not all, but a lot of fans finds another oshi that is more appealing to them other than Nabilah. This I must admit it myself.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Did those achievement makes you feel closer with Nabilah?

Just saying.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    With Harugon & Chikarina success in JKT48, will there be more Japan48 members interested to move to JKT48? Izurina aspires to be like them but she goes to BNK48.

10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Maybe not until Chikariina graduates.

11. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    Rica ranked 7th in the first ssk and didn't get anything out of it. Vinney ranked 7th on the 2nd ssk n the following year she had the biggest drop. Sica ranked 7th last year now she is unranked. If anything bad happens to Devi until the next ssk. This probably means rank 7 is curesd or something like that for jkt's ssk.

I really love jkt48's ssk, it doesn't seem to be fixed and it's like eventually everyone will have an opportunity to rank. I hope jkt48 fans votes for Rachel next year like they were doing with frieska and shafa

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What an unfortunate for Viny because last 2 sousenkyo, she was out of senbatsu.

Did most of her fans oshihen to other members?

2013-2015 Viny was most popular member of 2nd gen JKT48. At that moment she usually had 7 sessions of handshake, all sold out.

13. daikirai

daikirai Kenkyuusei

from what I gather on Twitter, her fanbase is still there but in this SSK they lack the buying power to "promote" her to senbatsu

14. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

nah, that's not because of sisil's scandal, sisil scandal happened before maeshika's ssk. she lost because of her big fish now in japan. may be he didnt vote for this ssk.

15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow, that's surely a lot votes, that one, to think the drop is shocking, really.
    And I was pretty sure she's gonna be in top 5, and afraid that Ayana didn't rank :(

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Michelle, Andela, Elaine, & Milenia. JKT48 3rd gen 4 heavenly queens. Though in fact Michelle & Milenia's relationship wasn't good.
    Well I remember Andela's speech of 2015 sousenkyo (May 2015), she aimed to be center but in August, she left JKT48, perhaps most shocking departure of a JKT48 member. What if Andela wer still in JKT48 now, would she be the center in 2016?

I heard a rich Viny oshi oshihening to Shani. Well sousenkyo can't be determined by just one fan. beside that rich former Shani oshi, she also has Yamada-sama as her fan, also she had got many new fans.

17. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well idk why but I always thought like this:
    -Milenia was pushed as center in Iiwake Maybe, then she has this premature graduate, after that Michelle and Andela get pushed. Actually that time I thought Michelle got more push, until 2015.
    -Andela got #4 in 2015 ssk Where Michelle ends up in Undergirls, this made Andela more famous with her ambition to snatch center the next year. Unfortunately, that didn't happen because her Tang Min-like graduation. In results, Michelle get pushed along with Elaine who miraculously being super-loved Undergirls center (better rank than Michelle, super-pushed whereas Elaine wasn't as pushed as her, all I can remember was news about Indonesian President's son rumoured to be close with Elaine and that's all) at that year. Both featured in Halloween Night where I suspect Elaine occupied Andela's now vacant spot.
    -Elaine's push worked as charm, even they moved her to Team J so that Michelle still can be Team T's center. Even with shining members in J, Elaine still stood out and I believe in 2016 ssk she can enter senbatsu or at least still got better rank than Michelle. However, her graduation was so sudden (when I started to like her :(). In Beginner, Shani began to shine as senbatsu staple, and her ranks was raising, too.
    -After that, Michelle was pushed as Team T's center and then they were scattered, but Michelle still remembered as 3rd gen ace who's in senbatsu, along with Shani.
    -Now, Shani is waaay above Michelle.

Hmmm...Michelle's curse? Lol, I can relate.:^^;: Let's just hope that's just pure coincidence. Haha.

EDIT: whoops didn't answer your last question. IMO Andela can be center at least this year if she would stay, now that Veranda graduates.

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    The turbalance days of 3rd gen..those 4 names gonna remain legendary. Although i dont follow jkt48, but i really like those four. I can picture them as top4 in future years but then things happened and only mischelle is here and get all the push in which..not really happening.. Then..i saw nabilah rank, for a face..that is really devastating..she really does has the general pub recog, but no hardcore supporters..i dont think she is fail as push because unlike ikoma of nogi, she is loved by fans, but the fans didnt stick to her that much. Plus, she didnt has issue right? She is young and can lead for a few years more.

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Chikariina Kami 7.... I never thought I'd see those words in a single sentence in a positive way.... This is amazing ;w;

20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Sorry for going off-topic, but was it ever clearly explained why Andela left?

She was the member who almost made me follow JKT's activities but sadly, she left.