Event / Concert JKT48 5th Sousenkyo (2018/11/xx)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by potopekjkt48, Jun 30, 2018.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    so aby or Erika
    the twist plot of the century

2. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    It's Aby. She had 2258 votes during the second announcement. Her number already surpassed Zara's.

3. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    It's on again.

16. 13587 votes (Team Academy A) Aby
    15. 14116 votes (Team J) Michelle
    14. 17511 votes (Team T) Jinan
    13. 17824 votes (Team KIII) Anin
    12. 19237 votes (Team KIII) Yona
    11. 22065 votes (Team KIII) Beby
    10. 22291 votes (Team T) Ayana
    09. 22554 votes (Team KIII) Viny
    08. 24670 votes (Team KIII) Grace
    07. 26283 votes (Team J) Stefi
    06. 26487 votes (Team T) Okta
    05. 27259 votes (Team J) Aya
    04. 37220 votes (Team J) Feni
    03. 39652 votes (Team J) Sinka
    02. 47654 votes (Team KIII) Shani
    01. 68031 voes (Team J) YUPI

Aby made it! That's an amazing push.

Michelle's speech was quite interesting. I know she is ambitious, but now the cats are out of the bag.

I'm happy for Viny. This is kind of a comeback for her after her fall to 29th (2016) and 22nd (2017). She, as usual, was eloquent with her speech.

Stefi is on 7th! This is a great year for her. She worked hard and people responded to that. Hopefully 2019 will be even better for her.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  4. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    so with All her sales for handshake Erika can make up to this sousenkyo... dumbfounded

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  5. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    perhaps people were curious, but still unsure about voting for her.

• Like Like x 1
  6. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Zara... maybe a lot of ppl thought that what's the point of pushing her, she'll get the mgmt push and outside job anyway.

So the song is really High Tension. I don't know whether to cry or laugh that I'm right.
    --
    OMG OUR LOLI OVERLORD REIGNS SUPREME!!!

7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I know JKT SSK always has plot twist but Shanju....damn poor girl.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Now that Yupi got no. 1 and the right to publish a solo photobook + to debut as a solo or unit, I am wondering if she will choose to solo or a unit.

9. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    Yupi is a very deserving winner. Hard worker since day 1. A consistent senbatsu pick who never got her chance as center. Finally she gets her time.

10. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I agree she finally get her time to shine

11. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

1) Poor Zara, I hope she won't get her SSK destiny as same as Naomi.
    2) Poor Shanju, she announced her graduation while her SSK points is on UG. How come She and Gaby (captains) are in the same unit, huh ?
    3) This may be the first time the Academy Students (Trainee) get their own unit (one on UG and one on Senbatsu). But seriously, Aby and Eve are the black horses on this SSK.
    4) Good job Vienny. I think, her destiny will same as Naomi, but no... It had been breaked.
    5) Sonia, good job, she should stay in JKT48 until next 3 - 5 years.
    6) This SSK is hot for Yupi and Shani. But, if Sinka had been in the 1st rank, there won't have been any chaos. :p Now, fanwar on Facebook about Yupi vs Shani on (some/few) places. ._.
    Ohhoho, Sinka should be in the 1st Place, so there won't be any fanwar. But yeah, I think, Prasetya sister is started to be shone again.
    7) Well, I think they should leave AKB song for UG for long times. Usually, JKT will make focus to UG song which comes from AKB's sisgroup, but they have their mind changed from HKT to AKB again.
    8) I feel pessimistic for High Tension quality. Oh yeah, some people had feeling if the center would be Yupi due to that song. They should make a good couple song later.

12. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I don't see the problem with high tension for me is the best song choice because of the popularity of pd101 this song can attract new fan in Indonesia... yes I know we don't want TOXIC kpop fan but attract the new fan is the main target of jkt48 reboost
    I'm so upset for tsugi no season because bnk48 have a good reputation with this song and I see the fanwar olalalalalala

high tension if the promotion is smart, this song can take a blast

is time to jkt48 to start the load the upme live got me shock....better than YouTube I'm so proud...
    well done JOT

13. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

14. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I am disappointed that JOT chose "High Tension", I want "Sukinanda".:(:asdfgh::gavel:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    On trivia side: this year we have 556,042 votes for rank 1-32. Last year, the total votes for rank 1-32 were 620,505 votes. It was a -64,463 in term of votes despite a longer voting period.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    hell noooooooooo this song is boring and not mainstream

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    When they announced High Tension in the venue I was like dissapointed that it's not #SukiNanda
    I mean, #SukiNanda is the best SSK's song since Koisuru Fortune Cookie

Regardless I keep applauding because my oshimen was Paruru lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I'm not in Indonesia and I don't know deeply the taste in this country but with my little knowledge after this many years with jkt48... #sukinanda is not a very good choice for this sousenkyo because one the target is the upgrade with a larger fanbase and this song is boring sorry not sorry
    two I prefer see yupi for high tension than suki nanda
    3 - the bubble time of jkt48 is over is time to recall the golden and if we have a song that even a non fan can dance is better than nothing

19. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I agree, I think sukinanda is such a typical japanese idol song (like last year suzukake) and i dont think it is going to have wider reach beyond the fans. High Tension is decent and its sound is so different compared to their previous releases so I think it just gives new fresh offer.

Anyway, i just want to make sure i don't get this wrong, did stefi just say during her speech that she will challenge herself by entering world senbatsu sousenkyo next year?

20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Whaaaat she even announced grad?
    I don't really care about the song since tbh I don't really like Yupi (kinda how I feel towards Sakura) but congrats to her nevertheless...
    The only one I'm disappointed is Kyla and Frieska. Frieska at least she ranks. Those 2 are really working hard albeit overshadowed by their sisters. I realize I like Frieska even more since they uploaded the 1st gen video on youtube. i just can relate to her character so much.