1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

JKT48 Academy and Routine Shuffle

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Daredemo/Minna Daisuki
    RE:BOOST Shuffle in Wiki48 will stop to update this night since the new era will be started soon. For their routine shuffle, it'll be returned back to the old cumulative shuffle page.
    But, today there is intro for 9th Gen.. But, I just get few information about the members name and their life before entering JKT48.

Iris Vevina: I heard from a Facebook group that she involved to do project single (in her school). When I check on YouTube, it state in description that she was one in three lyricist in that single.
    Indah Cahya: I heard that she's from Jambi (? or I'm Deja vu or something similar ?).
    2 Unknown Member: From FAM48INA (I forget their name, one of them ummm... Katharina (?)), I heard that she's Stefi's lil' sister. One of the rest is (if I'm not false, Adzana (?)) Melody and Frieska cousin.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019