1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 Kalender Senbatsu 2015 Result is Out

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Syd4HaruNaka, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Syd4HaruNaka

Syd4HaruNaka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Hello People,

Just got a notification from Harugon's twitter (seems like she's the only one realized so far lol)....but the 2015 Kalender Senbatsu has now OPEN !!

By the way, 2015 Kalender Senbatsu voting is up !!!

(Sorry for pasting information in Indonesian but this is from their official website)
    =====================================================
    KALENDER SENBATSU JKT48 2015!!DIMULAI LAGI!
    Periode voting Minggu 19 Oktober – Selasa 4 November 2013
    Kalender Senbatsu JKT48 tahun 2015 akan disusun kembali.
    Edisi tahun ini pun setiap member dari total 12 member akan muncul dalam setiap slide bulan di kalender.
    Namun bedanya, kali ini ke 12 member yang muncul di kalender dan kostum yang akan mereka kenakan, kalian sendiri yang menentukan.
    Silahkan voting pada periode tersebut ya.
    Ada atau tidaknya oshimen kalian dalam kalender nanti. Kalian yang menentukan sendiri.

[​IMG]
    1. VOTE MELALUI SMS
    ketik JKT48 (space)VKS(space)KodeMember(space)KodeKostum
    dan kirim ke 9388 (Indosat / Telekomsel / XL/3)
    Harga : Rp2.000/SMS (+PPn).
    Pastikan format yang kamu kirimkan benar, dan tunggu konfirmasi balasan dari operator sebagai berikut :
    Tks dukungannya! Rp2200/SMS. Ikuti Vote Kalender Senbatsu ktk SMS: JKT48 VKS KODEMEMBER KODEKOSTUM. Cth:JKT48 VKS M35 K12 ke 9388” CS: 02136789744

2. VOTE LANGSUNG DI TEATER
    Setiap kunjungan show Teater selama periode Voting, kalian akan mendapatkan satu lembar Formulir voting. Isi formulir tersebut sesuai dengan petunjuk yang tertera pada formulir Voting.

PENGUMUMAN HASIL VOTING
    Hasil voting akan dimumumkan Pada Hari Sabtu 08 November 2014 Pada Event Pensi JKT48.
    *Untuk Informasi Rilis Kalendar 2015, akan diumumkan kemudian.
    Ayo Wujudkan Kalender Impian mu.
    ==================================================

FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN GO HERE: http://jkt48.com/kalendarsenbatsu?lang=id…

Good luck everyone !!! Hopefully your Oshimen wins a spot !!!

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Can someone translate this in English...please..

Thank you ^^

3. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

To make it simple, i hope my translation can make you understand. I know Bahasa a little

We can vote our oshi in JKT48 Senbatsu Calendar 2015 from October 19 - November 4
    Of course like previous year, 12 selected members will be in each month slide.

What's different from previous year, now we also can vote for the costume. If you visit the link, there are like 81 costumes from all JKT stages and singles.

You can vote by SMS in format JKT48(space)VKS(space)member code(space)costume code. Then send it to 9388
    But seemingly it's only for Indonesian. Don't know though...

You can also vote in theater, as usual, you'll get an election form

Announcement of selected members will be held at November 8

===

Honestly, i'm not really into photo stuff like this, photo book, photo pack, or else. But seemingly it's fun to make members wearing costumes they never wear before.

4. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Correct. Brilliant translation Matenrou. That's pretty much what it says.

Basically starting from two days ago up until November 4, Indonesian fans get to vote for their Oshimen to be included as one of the 12 models in the 2015 Calendar by either texting the designated message or visiting the theatre for a chance to vote.

Unfortunately it's a bit challenging for an overseas supporter like me to vote, because it is aimed more for local hotlines. However if you know someone living in Indonesia, you can ask for their help. That's what I do.

To be very honest, I personally am not into the Calendar myself as well. But if it means something to my Oshimen, and If I can support her career in the fresh beginning of 2015, then that's what matter the most. Besides just like what you say it'll be cool to get her the chance to wear a costume that she never wears on a photoshoot or outside the performance schedules before. =)

oh speaking of which, Miichan has been re-instated back to the main team, has she ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
  5. potopekjkt48

potopekjkt48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    If anyone like to vote for their oshimen, I found this seller on eBay recently making a listing for only 1US$ each 4x vote, which is actually cheap comparing that he/she have to pay 10% ebay fees and 5% paypal fees for each sold. I think he/she just want to help overseas fans to vote for their oshimen....

Link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/131328376870

6. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Just a reminder Vote will be closed tomorrow guys. Don't forget to vote for your favourite Oshimen to with them a good faith and a good start for their career in 2015 =)

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Votes closed!! Good luck people!!

8. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm hoping that there's equal share in the calendar.. 4 members from Team J, 4 members from Team KIII, and 4 members from Trainee.

9. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I Couldn't agree more. That would be the ideal outcome that is fair for everyone and could motivate the Kenkyuusei to work harder. But then again it's all depends on the number of votes given by fans.
    Unfortunately it's kinda too late to split now. JOT should've
    made them into categories when the campaign started like split them into maximum of 4 highest votes for each category. Maybe we can put that could be a suggestion for future campaigns.
    Great idea though =)

Good luck everyone !

10. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    The Result is Out. Congratulations for the winner !! =)

For those who are interested to purchase, it's going to cost Rp100,000 or approximately $8.5 USD or 945 Yen. It comes with one random photopack chosen from 82 photos. (I'm not sure by "photopack" they mean 1 photo or actually a booster containing few pieces of photos).

kalendersenbatsu.jpg

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Oh i forgot about this thread lol so i'm posting the result at general thread :^^;:

12. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm not surprised with the Top 2 from the Trainee. But for Team KIII, I'm surprised that Sinka made it. I thought it's going to be Yupi or Naomi who made it to the Calendar Senbatsu. Team J was really owning this Calendar Senbatsu having 8 members out 12 available spaces.

13. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I'm pretty surprised that Yupi and Naomi didn't make it to the senbatsu either. But I have a feeling that one of them is just a few points below Haruka.

And it seems like the Laksani sisters are still dominating the top chart haha. Just like AKB's Team A, it's tough to take-over Team J's domination

By The Way Bus Wayyy.... Is anyone selling or can anyone help buying the Calendar for overseas fans (Fanfar) ? Let me know please =D

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014