1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 Subunit - JKT48 DANGDUT

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by oniqlo, Dec 1, 2015.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Yaritagariyasan could fit this unit perfectly

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    ^ That, or, Ai Chuseyo. I could imagine it fitting in a Dangdut style so well. It's stylistically similar to Yaritagariyasan.

3. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama

if the video does not show watch the video here
    havent watch their performance for quite some time, much improved i see.

4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ happy to see them perform again, but we need more Dangdut songs honestly

5. Dealoved_48

Dealoved_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    IMO I don't know about the future of this sub-unit, but I know JOT will never neglect this "first-time" dangdut group in 48's family, and probably will continue make another performance for this sub-unit. Since Dhike and Sendy graduated; don't worry, we still have Dena, Manda, or Rachel to fill their position.

6. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    but sadly there no pantura/someone who have dangdut experience like sendy who join jkt48 :(
    only JKT48 fans, Otaku, model, ordinary people/girls who join JKT48 currently

7. Dealoved_48

Dealoved_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    This is getting interesting... I guess I'm late
    https://t.co/9vS8CTjI5s
    Event JKT48 Band & Dangdut Audition
    Event JKT48 Band & Dangdut Audition on June 21, 2017 is an audition to determine the new member JKT48 Band and JKT48 Dangdut which are the sub-units in JKT48. The JKT48 Sub Unit is one of the most important steps for a JKT48 member's career. In the sub-unit, JKT48 members get more opportunities to perform and develop their talents.
    JKT48 Band is looking for new members in the vocals and drums. Similarly JKT48 Dangdut is looking for new singers. In this audition event, everything will be determined.
    During this event, there will be shooting activities, so for the audience is expected to bring a lightstick. There is a special performance for Senbatsu of the 17th Single.
    Make your presence in this important event!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Congrats for Dena and Ayen :1st:

9. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

How better does Ayen sing the dangdut song ? :D I wanna hear her voice in the new song later... :D Hope that she will better in there... :D

10. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i was there, she is good. tbh she beats all the current 4duren member in term of singing dangdut. dance? not so good.

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Watching little parts of “Mendadak Dangdut*” movie on Trans7 some days ago there’s this nice pop dangdut song as one of the soundtracks. Jkt48 dangdut better include this one when perform on stage. The song composition doesn’t lose to some catchy 48 songs.
    I’m tired watching them on tv singing dangdut ver of hebi rotation. The ori itself is dully repetitive let alone dangdut version.

Not finding original clips, only in slides

if the video does not show watch the video here

Maybe Sendy Ariani too would like to cover/ recycle this song?

*a 2006 film with the story an emo rock singer escape from police chasing who accuse her & sister posses drugs and then they disguise joining a travel dangdut music group where the audiences segment are low economic class people

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018