1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Jo Eriko (Jo) / 4.5th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Re: Team M - Jo Eriko (Jo)

^Haha everyone who talks to Sashihara has been graduating lately [hehe]

Anyway, good luck to her. She sang the first version of Romance Kakurenbo I cared to pay attention to. She was the only reason to care about Team M. Now they are without ace...

2. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

I think it's hard for very young members to be able to reach someone that important like Takamina or those frontline senbatsu.
    While, it seems Sasshi is more open and gives more comfortable feeling on these young girls.

3. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Now I know how it feels when your oshi graduates. I cried a bit over this, haha :cry:

At any rate, I respect Jou's intentions in doing this, even though it's sad to see her leave. NMB will definitely not be the same without her - but it's for the best. ジョーちゃん、頑張ってくださいよーー! <3

4. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

maaaaan

jou was really really rough on the edges but that smile was way too good and i was really looking forward to her getting better, but ... maaaaaaan

still remember team m press conference when they asked who the center was gonna be and everyone pointed to jou. including jou. i thought she had high aspirations and wanted to see her get better

but now
    hfl;hbdlabhfdoiagvhao;svnaso;thoasvoias

5. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ Oh man, your username.... T_____T
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlNXOnsrRnc[/yt]
    joooooooo ;___;

6. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

sigh....

Genin without Jo is like eating pancakes with out syrup........ :cry:

7. 4T8

4T8 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fujiereina

Sad to see her go; will definitely miss her smile and personality.

8. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

In a nutshell, Jo looks great in terms of character, but inside she feels she doesn't have the right stuff.

Good luck to her, anyway. Should have, would have, could have. *sighs*

9. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i still think this is really sad.

if it's true that she couldn't handle the pressure of her monster push...
    why did they even give her such a monster push? the best part about her was that she was such a innocent kid.

way to strip her of her innocence. :(

10. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

I'd really like to send a letter to Jou before her graduation, just to let her know that I'll keep on supporting her (and that she was the one who got me into NMB in the first place). Does anyone else want to join in on this? Maybe we can send a few letters all at once, or someone can manage to deliver them to the theater...

(Sorry if I sound silly, I have no idea how this stuff works lol)

11. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

^I wish I could, but I don't have any Japanese skills

Team M oshi graduating :( Jo and her adorable charm was amazing. Aki-P thought she would be the next Jurina, but Jo didn't have that kind of personality. She could have done awesome just by being Jo though, without all the pushing/pressure.

I hope she has a great life anyway. Only 13 years old too!

I really liked her Romance Karukurebo solo too

12. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

Nooooooo...

She can't graduate, she's a vital part of Geinin! Damnit, where will I get my weekly dose of lame (but cute) gags now? :cry:

There are way too many people in NMB graduating. :/

13. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

seriously...
    all her gags failed so far but only she had the magic to pull a losing situation into a winning one.

her tsukkomi on last week's geinin, omg

14. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

im just starting to read/know the all the girls of the sister groups of akb48,,

and ow this happen,, [think] ..

anyway, Goodluck on your graduation,, you are still 13 and many things will come,,

15. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

:( Jo Eriko, the girl who made us smile & lighten up whenever we see her beautiful smile, now want to leave us & leave the sailing ship of NMB48, it is one of biggest graduation in the 48 family this year, it might be the biggest one after Acchan this year, because Jo is one of the biggest names from NMB48, she is a senbatsu member since she debuted with the group, & they choose her as an AKB48 senbatsu member in "Manatsu no Sound Good".
    I can’t forget when she cried so hard when Acchan announced her graduation, she admired her so much, but I hope Acchan’s graduation doesn’t play a major factor in her decision.
    It is really hard to grasp her graduation, because she is very young “13 y/o”, & she is a promising star in the 48 family, the reason why she is graduating is understandable, but I still wish if she continue while she is studying, many members from the group still doing that, but I know it is super hard doing it with her full schedule.
    But did she decide when she will gonna graduate?

I’m gonna miss NanaJo pair

16. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

Mmhm, which is why I said lame. They weren't really funny as lame, but her smiling dorkily after each gag just made everything funny. It's going to be sad to see her leave. :cry:

17. ossan

ossan Member

Jijipress
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w9NZQMRZbU[/yt]

18. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

im yukirin oshi,
    but i really like "aho"-jo and i really like nana-jo combi.

this is become like oku manami all over again.
    so sad.

have fun on school, jo.

19. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Well, that really was out of nowhere. I forgot I had turned off mobile notifications from Twitter during the time I was in Japan so I only found out now. Some fan I am orz.

But on the main topic, whattttttttttttttttttttttt. She was one of the first NMB girls I noticed because around the time I started to get interested in NMB, Jo had the starring role in the Akagumi song Hoshokushatachi yo. Didn't really care then, but it did catch my attention that AkiP had said such high praises about her. When AkiP praises someone highly, I take notice. And then Geinin! came along and like many have said here, I loved her character :D I had previously no interest, but at that point, I wanted to find out more about her personality in the coming future. I mean, she seemed to have a pretty bright future at that point so I thought there'd be many chances to see why AkiP had such an interest in her. Graduation was one of the furthest things from my mind, especially since she was still so young.

Her joining NMB because she admired Acchan is just so...cool, really. I know I talk quite a bit with friends and family about how AKB has impacted my life, especially Acchan, but for her to had actually taken action is pretty inspiring in and of itself. So I'm pretty sad I won't get to see any more of the potential that she was just beginning to show =/ But since it was her choice to do so, all I can do is cheer for her. If she keeps the same attitude she did when she joined because of Acchan, seeking what she wants, then I think she'll go far in life, no matter what she decides to do.

20. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member