Jo Eriko (Jo) / 4.5th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Jo reuniting with Acchan <3

2. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

it is sense of deja vu again for jo as in 2012 saitama super arena , after acchan announced her graduation , a distraught jo-chan cried on acchan's arms...

3. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Do you think Jo has opportunities to rank in the senbatsu election? I'd be very happy if she does... But I think it's impossible, at least this year.

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

It seems like NMB aside from Sayaka has some difficulties ranking, which someone explained the reason for somewhere in the depths of this forum, so I'd say no.

5. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho

if the video does not show watch the video here

SSK Video Translation:
    I'm Jo Eriko, known as Jo, from NMB48 Team N.
    This year I've chosen to wear an outfit from the "Party ga Hajimaru yo!" stage. It's the first stage I ever performed.
    The unit song I performed is called "Skirt, Hirari". There's a portion of the lyrics for that song that goes "With lively breath, Falling sweat, and all our strength, Let's run down the path we believe in." I feel like these lyrics fit me perfectly as I am now. That's why I chose to wear this outfit.

At the end of that portion of lyrics, there is a line that goes "Don't fear the results". I've taken all the support you've given me, turned it into power, so I want to do my best, accepting whatever the results may be and not being afraid. Even if my rank isn't so great this year, I want to gradually rise in the ranks. I hope you'll support me!

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  7. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    And Sayanee was first lol. What a weird username:p

8. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    That's a rather unique username lol

9. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    I wonder if her user name have a meaning/story behind it or just random pick by Jo

10. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Jo performed with Team M today.
    25 - 1.jpg

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ OMG what happened, why is she crying so hard?

12. Drunners

Drunners Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    not 100% sure, but team M is Jo-chan's original team, and still has a few members from that time when she was 2nd gen. so i'm guessing she felt like it was a performance with her old team.

seeing how much chatter is going round on twitter about that performance between the members

13. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    Yeah I think it was that ^ everyone was posting pics with her and she was like "thanks you! thank you!" lol

14. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Was this her first performance with Team M since her first graduation?

15. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Yes, this was Jo's first full performance with Team M since her comeback. (She backdanced for Idol no Yoake's Kataomoi no Taikakusen and has done the Zenza Girls part for RESET.)

I remember during the intro she joked that "Team M looks different," and during the final comment before Hikkoushimashita, where they usually ask one member about the stage, Reinyan picked Jo and she said "There were some tough times but I really tried, more than usual, to appear on this stage with Team M" and Anchu started crying, lol.

Jo cried a little during Hikkoushimashita, and that photo I posted was her breaking down when they finished the M stage and were waving bye to everyone.

They also picked her with Aapon and Riichan to appear in the post LOD interview and they did a mini Riichan Soudan (like a talk session with Riichan to discuss problems) where Jo talked about how she sucks at memorizing dances and asked Riichan how to get better at it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

That definitely must have been an emotional moment for her. Performing with her old team that she was once center of, having members still around while others have left, etc. for sure brought back plenty of memories. At any rate, that was nice of management to allow her to share the stage with her old teammates once more.

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

This sounds amazing. To be honest my heart still yearns for new Team M centered by Jo but alas, management continues to mishandle her

18. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Let's not forget it was Jo herself that refused her Team M promotion, not management.

19. LilAlbatross

LilAlbatross Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I think putting Jo in N was actually a really good choice. If she'd gone back to M it would have just felt like they were trying to recreate original Team M, and that's not what Jo wants. N gives her a chance to build a different identity, and she gets to be with seniors she loves, like Sayanee.

20. Drunners

Drunners Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    she refused the promotion yes, but not because of the team. don't forget that either.

anyway, she been getting nice screen time lately, YNN, Kawaiian tv, Manabu-kun! and a lot of stage appearances.
    hope she gets more and more! this year is probably early to hope for a SSK ranking (though i did my part!) but next year!

• Like Like x 1