Jonishi Rei (Rechan) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by nakotteiijan, Jun 28, 2016.

1. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I realize people are going to hate me for saying this because of her age and newness to the group, BUT Rei has an obvious gravure career staring her in the face whenever she wants it. Don't lie. I know we're all thinking this. She, at 18, is prettier than her sister and curvier and despite her age appears very comfortable showing herself off. Some of those pictures popping up on Facebook are stunning.. I really can't recall such a sexy young member to AKB before. I always thought a young Maimai was incredibly sexy but that was because of her face, not necessarily her body. Same was true of Kasai Tomomi. Both of those girls had a very grown-up look to them as teenagers, but neither was built like this girl. In my very humble opinion the most beautiful gravure model in Japan is Ikumi Hisamatsu.(If you feel like it, check her out and tell me if you agree. She's all over Youtube.) Right off the bat, I think Rei is a close second.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've met both Jonishi sisters at different HS events and IMO Rei is definitely the prettier but that might be because of her eyes, they're amazingly pretty when you see her close up. In fact all I can remember about meeting her is being transfixed by them! I've become quite a fan of her photoshoots and for me she's my favourite young member for gravure.

3. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

Rei is gorgeous but personally I think Kei is slightly better looking facially. Kei has a well proportioned symmetrical face whereas Rei's nose is a bit too wide and flat. Rei's boobs are bigger though which is important for gravure. Then again Suuchan's body is kind of perfect for gravure too though...and then there's Mirurun who's exceptionally pretty with a slightly thicker body....lets face it, NMB is stacked with gravure talent again!

btw I've seen Hisamatsu's gravure in the backs of magazines but I only have eyes for idols!(although there is a girl I've seen lately called Aika Sawaguchi who is very good looking)

• Like Like x 1
  4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Yes, Aika Sawaguchi. Big fan..

5. chip chad

chip chad Kenkyuusei

Sawaguchi Aika is an idol from DELA. Big fan too.

6. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui