JunJun

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by milaya, Jul 30, 2007.

1. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Name: Li Chun (李純, リー・チュン)
    Nickname: Jun Jun (ジュンジュン)
    Birthday: 1988-02-11
    Birthplace: Hunan Province, China
    Height: 168cm
    Instruments: 2 years of Piano
    Hobbies/skills: Singing, acting
    Favorite Food: Anything spicy, especially curry
    Favorite artists: Wayne Lin Jun Jie, Cyndi Wang
    Groups: Morning Musume

------
    Well, wasn't going to do this at first but, since everybody are making threads for their fave Morning Musume members, I'll do it to. "Surprise!! it's Junjun..."
    And Don't say you didn't expect me to do this ;)

2. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

<3 <3 <3
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hmm she looks tired in these:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

whaaat? u like Junjun??????????? (jk xD)

Junjun is cute^^ and she's not annoying like Linlin...
    to bad I don't really like this girls voice xD
    but she really is pretty! and tall :D

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

First I was about to ask you where you've been, untill I saw the jk.. ;)
    Her voice isn't the greatest, but i think she kinda have the voice you can improve ...
    and I kinda think it has a unique sound to it.
    Must admit I don't like Linlin either...

I'm dissapointed to see that appearently Junjun isn't in the new Haromoni episode. :confused:
    I loved her in the last one. The way she just smiled all the way through the haunted house (only screaming once) And when Takahashi and Reina said Kowaii while entering the Haunted house, Junjun just said "It's okay" :roll:

5. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^ Lol, she sounds like a girl that likes to keep it real instead of pretending to be someone she's not. I like her aready. <3 :D

6. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

she's not afraid to be who she is it seems like xD that's cool ;D
    I quess any new member expept her would just go with the flow and scream with them xD

7. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

What was the date of this one? I'd like to see that. B-)

8. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Last weeks episode.

And yeah Junjun seems to be herself. <3
    And even though i've already quoted Takahashi one time, on her comment on Junjun (in the MM thread), I think I need to add it to this thread.

Takahashi: "JunJun is a natural airhead and loves to talk, so she entertains us with her many stories."

Junjun an airhead :roll: <3 she does kinda seem like one sometimes. In fact, it just makes me like her more, when it's being confirmed. Airheads can be soo cute and funny (as long as they're not completly brainless)

I loved how she got some attention in Utaban. And when Takasan said something, what appeared to be mandarin or something. And Junjun just looked at him. Totally clueless
    [​IMG]
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

9. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Junjun > Momusu. I got to see her live recently too, that girl is HUGE. I love you Junjun!! <3 <3

10. pikopikopong

pikopikopong Kenkyuusei

Yup, she's huge. She should be kept at the back. far away.
    Looks like fans love her than Rin Rin.
    Unfortunately, I like Rin Rin more.

11. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Try to keep that kind of talk elsewhere thanks, regardless of who you like. No bashing of anyone.

12. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Why so mean? :confused:
    Just because you're tall/huge, you have to be hidden away?
    Junjun deserves to be upfront like every other girl, no matter how tall/huge she is...

Tara You're soo lucky! I wanna see her too! (I really want to see a H!P concert in general)
    What live was it??? A full concert or one preformance?

13. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I saw her at the summer H!P concert. She was quite amazing <3 She's not such a good dancer yet, but to see how far she's come already, she deserves so much respect <3 <3

14. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^I want to see that concert soo bad :(
    That's the one where she preforms Furusato with Linlin, Koharu and Aika, right?

And that's the nice things with new members, you can see them improve and such. Especially Junjun, it's great just how much her japanese has improved in such a short time. Watching her on Utaban her accent doesn't seem that evident anymore.

Since I'm kinda a new fan to Morning Musume (have been fan for a little more than a year) the 8th generation is the first generation I get to follow and it's nice that generation has a member like Junjun, I can follow and support, while she gets better by time. <3

15. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I went with my Japanese friend and even she was surprised at both Junjun and Linlin. Linlin sounds almost native to Japanese speakers now, and Junjun's accent is only really noticeable when she gets flustered.

Furusato really was amazing. Brought some tears to my eyes.

I just watched them on Utaban. Junjun was so adorable <3 <3 Her little "Huh?!" when Taka tried to say something in Chinese to her, haha.

edit:

[​IMG]

Junjun. Winnar at life :lol:

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Jun Jun!! and she has her own thread now! excellent. ;)

i bought some pix of her at the H!P stores, not sure if someone posted them up.

17. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Oh you like Junjun too!? that's great. More Junjun love ;) <3
    And you bought pictures of her, you're so lucky. I actually don't own any "official pictures" of any member. I've never been that interested in it. But since I've discovered Junjun, I think I need to buy some, when some shows up at Ebay or maybe I have to wait to I go to Japan myself (next year :( ) Either way i have to own some official pictures of pretty Junjun ...

Tara : can't wait to see her in that preformance. I must buy the dvd as soon as it's released.
    And yeah the Huh? look on Utaban is also my fave. I just love how she looks so clueless. And I also like that seemed eager to speak in the show. Where mostly when I've seen Junjun she's been pretty quiet, but maybe her saying a lot more, has probably something to do with her knowing more japanese now and are able to communicate.

18. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Seems like Junjun (and Linlin) will be on next weeks Haromoni :D
    [​IMG]

Yay! (^_^)v <3
    I've realized without Junjun I don't bother to watch/download Haromoni. Because in general I find the show a bit boring (especially compared to Hello! Morning)
    But with Junjun there I can see how her japanese is getting better and smile over her goofy'ness.

19. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

So I just watched the haromoni with JunJun and the roller coaster ride, scary house, etc. I think I am in <3. JunJun is pretty, cool, and awesome all rolled into one. I think I just went from casual fan to <3 FAN <3. :lol: My otakuness aside, I like her and stuff. Good! Falling out of love with Morning Musume the last few years was not something I wanted to do. Maybe I can get back into it with her there. :)

20. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yay, the Junjun love is spreading!!!! <3
    And yes she's so great in that episode.
    Looking foreward to seeing her in next weeks episode,
    so I can have even more reasons to fan-girl over her <3

She's such an awesome girl, aren't she ;)
    Well I love her (which can't be a surprise to anyone anymore... :roll: )

My Morning Musume ranking is:
    1. Junjun <3
    2. Eri
    3. Reina