1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kageyama Yuuka (Kagechan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, basically, she is a fan of Jurgen Klopp? :D

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

..or his style of play :D

3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes kage did well in footxbrain, she was trending for several hours. She was praised for many japanese football fans. Surely she will have more jobs and opportunities related to football.

Full program:
    https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1gA411v7Cs

Kage in Blt graph vol 57

rps20200721_042224.jpg

rps20200721_042250.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Ahh, it's so good to see Kage back. I watched her HinaAi episodes and the FootxBrain episode without subs just because I couldn't wait to see her again. She's as cute and funny as ever, probably even more so after a few years of growth. But there are two things that really stick out to me about her now. One, she looks so comfortable in front of the camera. Two years away from TV work and she looks like she never left. In fact, she looks like a bonafide veteran. She's great at expressing herself, which leads me to my second point. Two, she's a really, really good speaker. Especially with what she showed on FootxBrain. Even with my limited Japanese I can tell. She's downright academic. Her ability to convey her thoughts is fantastic. As long as she wants it, getting into Todai is only a matter of time.

Anyway, just glad to have my original oshimen back and stronger than ever.

• Like Like x 4
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kage's blog
    Translated by @marcomawira

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Our online live yesterday have finished without problems! Thank you very much! I hope you enjoyed it. The stage completely reproduced the spring national tour concept, made full use of sophisticated technologies with musical scenarios and augmented reality, creating the best atmosphere I couldn't think of as an initially 'alternative' from of live performance! (I didn't appear during the majority of the live, so I was watching it from an ohisama POV)

I was watching every rehearsal, at that time, I had no idea how everyone's performance combined with the AR would be, thus I was excited about what it would look like! Then it was about 5 million times more than I imagined, Especially during JOYFUL LOVE theres fireworks, and the rainbow made by the fans from interactive seats. It's really beautiful!!

I appeared in encore! Despite being a special live reproducing the spring arena tour, I was be able to join hurriedly. I was really happy! Last time before i took a hiatus, I was also able to appear in encore, so I entered the venue with a feeling full of nostalgia.

While I was waiting, I was rechecking for my comments and choreography. By the time I was getting excited and when i actually appeared on stage, I had only fun in my heart! I was happy to be able to wholeheartedly perform "Yakusoku no Tamago" with members again! .

Next i will learn more about Hinatazaka from everyone so I can perform various songs with everyone! I will do my best!!!

The opening video showed me wearing the same costume as everyone.

[​IMG]

I'm sorry if everyone expected me to appear in the main show!".

Source:
    https://twitter.com/marcomawira/status/1289454016645066753?s=20

Kage's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34980?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 5
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

Kage in Weekly playboy No 33 &34

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kage made her hinatazaka soccer senbatsu like she did with hiragana in football zone web
    Translated by @theblueslope

Kageyama Yuuka's "Hinatazaka soccer senbatsu"!

"This time, I chose to go with a 3-6-1 formation instead of 3-4-2-1 by pusing the wing-back a bit to the front. There's a reasoning for this: Hinatazaka have always been the type to plunge forward (lol)."

"In order to make the best out of everyone's individual charms, I ultimately decided to go with an offense-oriented formation."

Goalkeeper: Sasaki Kumi (167.5 cm) "She leads and pulls along the team as the captain, and I've always imagined her to be able to deal with anything when things go south. She's really reliable - I think I could entrust the 'guardian deity' position to her."

Stopper: Takahashi Mikuni (168.5cm) & Sasaki Mirei (165cm)
    "With this formation, the three backs are stationed a little to the front, and having these two on either side, it's as if they're the Two Matchless Generals. As for the reasoning, honestly it's mostly because..they're both tall in stature (lol). Standing above 165cm, having tall center-backs will allow us to put some pressure on the opponents, and with their height, they would give the team some advantage in physical battles and aerial play."

Sweeper/libero: Matsuda Konoka (157.2cm) "Standing in the center of the three backs, I think it's a position that greatly requires a good look on the surroundings. As the mainstay for the defense line, I chose Matsuda Konoka who's a fast-thinker and is able to get herself to act on it just as quickly all the while making the most out of the condition that is her surroundings - so all things considered I went with Matsuda Konoka-chan."

Defensive midfielders: Kanemura Miku (163cm) & Kosaka Nao (160cm)
    "I've always seen the two of them as a "set" - both being the same age, from the same generation, I have the impression that their potentials can be fully tapped by having them operate together. ..."
    "... As the supporting pillars of Hinatazaka, I made them play the key figures of the midfield: the defensive midfielders."

Wing-back: Nibu Akari (156.5cm) & Higashimura Mei (154cm)
    "Altough Nibu can pull things off as an individual, I positioned her there because I think she'd be a team-oriented kind that could bring the best out of the others around her. ..."
    "As for Mei, to put it simply: she's REALLY quick on her feet! (lol) I want to see her run-up from the side the way Mihael Mikicc from Sanfrecce Hiroshima."

Second Top/Shadow Striker: Tomita Suzuka (165cm)
    "She knows how to put herself forward be it in our main show (Hinatazaka de Aimashou) or even other famous variety shows. Relentlessly serious about her job, I find that hardworking side of her to be really cute. and it was the reason I wanted to support her. I think she can go forward to score on her own, which makes this position suitable for her!"

Second Top/Shadow Striker: Kato Shiho (160cm)
    "Shiho is also top tier in speed within the group. In variety shows, she can raise her hand at any given situation, I can imagine her running up in front doing a cross right in front of the goal to...let someone do the final push needed to score, which is I positioned her right behind the Forward.

I've gathered the fastest girls on the right side of the field (Katoshi, Nao, Mei) so I think with this position we'll be attacking from the right (lol)."

(drumrolls)

Solo Forward: Kamimura Hinano (162cm)
    "Though she is the youngest in the 3rd gen, she's a person with a peculiar view in things with vibes that's her and her own only, and even after everything, she remains staying true to herself.
    "... She has also pulled out laughters from all of us; I think she's the one member who goes past our own group's color. By that, I mean it in the sense of "rebuilding a 'new' Hinatazaka", as I think the solo forward would be the one that pull the team further to the front."

"There are members who didn't make the cut and naturally I'm sorry to the fans! But I swear there's a good reason for that! For example..."

Super Substitute: Saito Kyoko (155cm)
    "For example Kyoko would definitely play well in a game, but I don't think she has the stamina for it, so it's wise for her to not play a full game (lol). In order for her to perform the best, it's best to put her in the middle of the game."

"What's great about Hinatazaka is that we've got a wide array of varieties when it comes to the members. Everyone's personality stands out so bad that even changing a single member to another would make it an entirely different team set-up."

"For this formation, it's kind of based on the members' performance in variety shows. If I were to make a formation based on, say, performance, or say, "If we were to have a BBQ together..." then it would be a whole different team entirely."

"So I would like for all of you to come up with your own original "____ senbatsu" formation too!"

Hinatazaka formation

Eef2Ho0UEAE3MD3.jpeg

Hiragana formation

Eef9nXdUYAAnjO4.jpeg

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1290257239446392832?s=20

Football zone web article
    https://twitter.com/zonewebofficial/status/1290227934691647488?s=20

• Like Like x 7
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Isn't it interesting, if their next single use a soccer formation as the senbatsu formation? So, the forward would be something like a center, and the goalkeeper is like the center of the back.[hehe] So, it has more variation for dance movement, including flipping the formation between the front row and third row and even change the center between the front center and back row center in the middle of the song.[hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

She forgot the athletic member like Miho and Haruyo. But still a good team :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I don't know about Japanese football but i think none of any top clubs in Europe used a sweeper anymore. She must be a fans of a back-three with a sweeper on it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

I too feel like Miho and Ruyo should have been added if she was basing this off variety ability and athleticism as they are probably 2 of the top 4 most athletic idols in Hinatazaka and Miho being a current variety pillar. Ruyo has been showing some good variety ability as a baka member, she's been standing out a bit more than the other 3rd gen rookies. The list is still good though, it makes sense from the way she explained it

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kage showroom

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  13. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Platinum Flash 13

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kage is very busy in sport programs.
    She appeared yesterday for 2nd time in FOOT X BRAIN With the president of the J league.
    He praised the blog of kage about the japanese football league.

[​IMG]

Video:
    https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1iD4y1R7hY

She will appear next week again with the president of the team vissel kobe

She was featured today in the program GOING! SPORT AND NEWS.

[​IMG]

Video:

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1eD4y1R7fv

The mcs of the program were very impressed with her football skills and her great knowledge of the j league.
    The comedian shunya ueda praised her.

[​IMG]

She appeared in other two programs, available in DAZN japan.

Atsuto uchida's football time and football freaks

[​IMG]

Source:
    https://twitter.com/DAZN_JPN/status/1311988415592882176?s=20

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Is there any of her football-related video been subbed or maybe any fansub working on it?

17. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Her first footxbrain appearance back in July is being worked on by a friend (im gonna QC). No promises though. If you're a subber and want to take it, let me know.

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Well i'm not a subber, just asking since i myself's a football fans so i want to understand what she's talking about. I've watch her first footxbrain without subs, but only understand when she talk about a player (well it's because their name isn't Japanese lol).

19. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Her showroom 7/11/20

if the video does not show watch the video here

Bilibili link

• Like Like x 5
  20. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I always liked Kage, thought she was such a great, funny, absolutely unique member - a winning combination of smart and goofy. Then she was gone for two years. . . and somehow she came back even BETTER.

Also, nobody ever seems to mention it - but she's growing into being a really pretty young woman.