1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kageyama Yuuka (Kagechan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    When I was first watching this I was very surprised when she did that. I completely forgot her name lol but now I know who it was.
    She really is an expert at it :^O^:

2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    'expert' is an accurate term.
    i finally got around to watching sundays kekakitte and hiragana did their song [bokutachi] and that seamless wink she did hooked me in. it was subtle and i had to do a rewind. but wow. shes good.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    <3<3おめでとうございます<3<3

I hope hiragana appear on either their own variety show or more in Keyakake soon.

6. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    They should do the Jibun History for the hiragnas now I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Looking good. Her femininity quotient is growing. To me she seems so intentional and kind of forced about everything that it does tend to put me off, but I think it's just that her mind and body can move so quickly that she's able to keep control of everything, so that's what she tries to do. Her winks are highly skilled, but they put me off as being more 48-group than 46-group. Just my personal thing, I guess. She really does seem like a nice person, behind it all. I'm glad she's toning down the soccer aspect, since that tended to obscure everything else about her. It's cool, but shouldn't dominate.

She just published in her blog some off-shots from the Hustle Press shoot, one of which I like even better than anything in the shoot itself. Maybe because of the softness of shooting off the computer screen. Maybe because she doesn't seem to be trying to sell herself. Maybe because it shows her as I think she may look in a few years' time:

ffacda737ae8c26e187f34a86f723.jpg

The interview is good there. She's one of the few (the only one I've read) who answers the question about when she sparkled most with "now." She thinks of their first mini-live at a handshake event, when the hall was full of surging light-sticks, and she felt that she actually belonged there, as an idol, and she felt happiness to the bottom of her heart. She also mentions in elementary school, when she was good at school and at sports, was year-rep for her grade, was anchor or the relay team, and led her class to first place in the athletics meet. She says she hates to lose, and loves being able to contribute to the group.

It was seeing AKB in elementary school that made her love idols and eventually want to be one. Her favorites were Ooshima Yuuko and Matsui Jurina.When she was auditioning for Keyakizaka, she saw all the cute and talented girls around her and thought maybe she had tried for something that was beyond her. High school work is harder than middle school, and she's very busy doing both school and work, but she's much happier being too busy than being bored.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a long article in Soccer Digest based on a dialogue between Kage-chan and Uemura Rina about soccer. It features the two of them in the shirts of their favorite teams: Sanfrecce (Hiroshima) for Kage-chan and Kashiwa (Chiba) for Uemura. In fact the article even has a second and third part.

27203_ext_01_5.jpg tumblr_os5tv1BlTx1vlp6rao1_1280.jpg tumblr_os5tv1BlTx1vlp6rao2_1280.jpg tumblr_os5tv1BlTx1vlp6rao4_1280.jpg tumblr_os5tv1BlTx1vlp6rao8_1280.jpg tumblr_os5tv1BlTx1vlp6rao10_1280.jpg

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Kage-chan was really cute in the latest keyakake:cute: her comment about showing up to the wrong show was pretty funny[hehe]

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In Tower Records' big push for the new album, each of its 74 stores in Japan now has an oshimen from K46 (Kanji or Hiragana). Many members are oshimen in the stores in their home towns (Neru in Kyushu, Mao-chan in Niigata, Memi in Nagano, Oda Nana in Shizuoka, etc.). But Kage-chan, who is from Tokyo, is the oshimen of a Hiroshima store: Hiroshima is the home of her beloved Sanfrecce soccer team.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  15. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    wow. her singing voice is really.... unexpected. it sounds really good. not as low as kyonko, but really nice to hear

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  18. levy

levy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think I found my keyakizaka oshi

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ woah, I knew she was a good singer, didn't know she was THAT good. Girl needs more recognition, she's my fave Hiragana member too >.<
    I'm glad she manage to sell out her recent handshake :)