1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kageyama Yuuka (Kagechan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    NICE! Thank You!
    Another Kage's performance hittimg the play list :banana:
    Watching her grown and get better will be great.
    She also gives me the feeling of a strong willed person and hopefully she'll use that to support the whole group.
    Can't wait for her role in the drama :chuffed:

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Anyone know why she was crying during her SR?

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Kageyama

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

2shot with NGT48 Ogiyuka
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

photos from Kageyama blog

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

photos from Kageyama 500th blog updates !!!!:worthy::worthy:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kage-chan was centre on Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai at the first Budoukan concert. Her poetry reading was outstanding, and she even did the scream -- very, very well, by all reports. I also read praise for the smoothness of her winking.

Kage also posted seven blog posts on Tuesday.

EDIT:
    Thanks for mentioning this. I hadn't watched that SR. She was talking about how she had trouble doing both school and work, and having to miss dance lessons, so that she had trouble getting the choreography, etc. She was starting to sniffle then, but the tears really began flowing when she said how the other members worried about her and asked if she was okay and helped her so that she was able to get the performance down, with hard work.

She's a top student and has to not just pass at school but do very well, so she has lots of school work to go with her idol work. She did at one point say she wondered if she could carry on this way, but I'm not going to over-think that, as I did when Shii-chan said something similar last year.

Kage-chan is hard for me to watch. She's so tense that it makes me tenser than I even am normally. But you can see through the tight control and constant thinking that there is a lovely heart beating in there.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from soccer game king

if the video does not show watch the video here

Mao + Kageyama

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'll just pretend I never saw Kage wear Milan colors... yeah... my poor heart just broke :cold:
    That moment that never happened aside, I liked the video. She looks very natural to me

9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Now that I know why, it does seem pretty troubling. She also has to miss one of the Glass wo Ware HS due to school. Let's hope she doesn't over do it.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photos from Kageyama blog

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Looking at Kageyama on KEYABINGO and Hiragana Oshi she really is amazing. This is super late but I was watching some Keyaki lives and thought about Kagechan's Sekai Ai again. I saw it at Budokan and I still can't get over how amazing it was. I hope she gets something like that on the album. Her performance skills and trainable voice make her one of the most severely underrated performers in Keyakizaka.
    She's really smart so I worry if management doesn't make it worth her while she'll just focus on school.

EDIT:
    About that Sekai Ai. It wasn't just good it was different. For example, in the last line Techi gives a sweet subdued delivery. Kind of sad like how Techi often expresses songs. Yuka is more animated and emotive. It's more hopeful and believable.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  15. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In her blog post today, Kage-chan asks fans not to ignore the person paired with her -- or with anyone -- at a "national" handshake event. She points out how hurtful and impolite it is. Kage supporting the group. She says that her fans are great, and that their support has saved her many times, but there is a tiny minority who might do this.

A commenter adds that if she means people ignoring Hiyo-tan, with whom she was paired in Friday's event, the person who ignored her will be regretting it deeply in a year's time. source

Previous to these comments, Kage says how funny and nice Hiyo-tan's fans are, and wonders if a member's fans are always something like the member herself.

Kage expresses happiness that she was able to be at this event, but says that because of schoolwork, she will have to miss the next individual handshake event, in Nagoya, and apologizes for that.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Kageyama:ome::ome:

[​IMG]

source

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And now she's 17. Happy Birthday, Kage-chan! Onward and upward.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    That last pic just in, from the Weekly Playboy released Monday. The weekly Hiragana feature is about Kage-chan and is apparently very interesting. Click/tap photos to enlarge.

EDIT: Here's the story from Playboy (in Japanese):

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    She is gorgeous :cry2:

Happy birthday Kagechan!