1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kageyama Yuuka (Kagechan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I honestly never thought this day would come.

2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
  3. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I'm sad to hear her education plans didn't seem to go the way she wanted, but I'm glad that she's back. :)

Cheers!

4. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34063?ima=0000&cd=member

From Her Last Blog, as you can see Hinatazaka have many sporty member and now Kage the "Soccer Lovers" is back, and start from now she will post each one of Japanese (Local) Soccer Team in her blog. Including team's name, region, supporters, tactics, and player.

So... be ready for the next future of "Soccer Club" episode of HinaAi [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kage's blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

"This might sound like it came out of nowhere. But. When I was a kid I thought "wankosoba (soba noodles that get served continously)" was "wanko soba (wanko = dog)". Thinking it was noodles made from dog, the thought sent me fear and I refused to eat it since then."

"But now that I've known better I'm able to eat it.

Sup! Kageyama Yuuka here!
    The ROK2017 concert was streamed yesterday! Everyone, did you get to watch it? We live-tweeted about it on twitter! As expected it's more fun watching it together with everyone!"

"I think Miipan has already said it herself but. I have selfies taken together with Miipan the most in my pics folder!! (lol) The runner-up is Mei, I think Both of them are pretty cute, eh!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"While those days do feel nostalgic, it's not in the "Those days were so good, huh..." kind of sad, mellow sense, but, "Those were those times, "now" is now," and "Glad I worked my hardest back then". I think it's great to have these positive, forward-looking feelings instead!"

"But of course it's not thanks to my own strength alone, rather, it's also thanks to the other members, the fans who have supported us from the very beginning, and a lot of others involved! Thank you for the support!"

"I don't think anyone knew this before but, the night after the concert, me and my legs also participated in my school's outdoor event (mountain climbing)..."

[​IMG]

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1266961276774711296?s=20

Kage's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34074?ima=0000&cd=member…

She posted this week in her blog photos of her high school graduation. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Translation of other blogs from this week.
    Credits to @theblueslope

26/05/20
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1265305900278923265?s=20

27/05/20
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1265931882933313542?s=20

28/05/20
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1266053432521064448?s=20

28/05/20
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1266199692561416192?s=20

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kage's blog

kage announced the name of the corner where she'll post pics from the time during her hiatus, "Yasumi Jikan no Kageyama-san" ("Kageyama-san in her break" but the original jp rhymes lol).

[​IMG]

"Thanks to everyone who suggested the name! Since its a corner where I'd post my "main" pics from school during the time I was on a hiatus from the group, I went with this one!

Alright then! Let's get down to the business, shall we! Today I'll be posting some pics from the sports festival.

"Last year I played for the futsal matches and the uniform had this Real Madrid-ish design! So stylish!

Nice Cameraman-san in action as they took the pic. (lol) Thanks for snapping a lot of pics! So glad you're doing that for me!"

[​IMG]

"'Look into the camera!' she said, so I struck an eye contact shot! What's that smug look even for...
    The shoes I wore were a pair from the 5th grade. They practically had no soles anymore (lol).
    It was such a fun event! Everyone was so good at it so they helped me a lot too."

[​IMG]

"Since we haven't been going outside, I'm kinda worried for my physique and mobility... (lol) Can't wait to get out and play hard outside! I feel like having a picnic with the members!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1269861719897071617?s=20

Kage's blog
    https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34239?ima=0000&cd=member

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kage in her blog with hinatazaka uniform:)

rps20200626_214924.jpg

rps20200626_215001.jpg

kageyama talked about getting her website's profile photo updated for the first time in two years

"It might be a little strange to see considering how we've probably gotten so used to seeing the twintails (in the kitaishite profile photo). So let's get used to ittt! (lol)"

"Personally, as I've been seeing the costume on TV, it's giving me The Thrill in a way that I couldn't put down into words when I could finally wear it~! Once again, the outfit's pink is so stylish and, has this cute feel to it huh!"

"And finally, yesterday marked a month since I resumed my activities within the group! Time sure flew by! For every day I've been updating my blog and doing all kinds of message app projects. Every day is a rush - and it's been so much fun!"

"I'm truly grateful that there are people who would still support me to this day, and there are even people that got around to know of me, and bit by it I've been receiving more and more work interests and opportunities, too."

"To me, truly, this is no less than a miracle - I'd say this is such an amazing thing to happen to me! I have nothing but gratitude for everyone who has shown me their support!"

"P.S They also updated my height on the webiste,,, I had the measurement taken of me the other day, and *of course* it was 155.5cm
    Eh... the "I'll grow by 10cm" promise, you say...?
    I mean. Oh well!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1276697443174772737?s=20

Kage blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34495?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 5
  9. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Kage had an article with Nikkan Sports. Translation below, credits to @marcomawira

June 25: Hinatazaka46's Kageyaam Yuuka talks about J-League resumption
    Hello everyone! I'm Kageyama Yuuka. The J-League is finally restarting. We have waited so long, and I can't wait for it and enjoy all the matches!

Because my parents loved soccer, I joined a local soccer club (full of boys) from about the age of 5 until I was at 6th grade. At that time, I was one of the tallest in the club, and my image was like (Didier) Drogba (former Côte d'Ivoire & Chelsea FW). At that time, my thighs were buffed(?) and I could powerfully swing my legs for a bullet shot. Even if the opponent came, I was a "physical demon" that could push them away with my buttocks, and so I was told by the boys "I don't wanna get hit by your body" Haha.

There are many famous scenes in the J-League since the opening in 1993. I hasn't been born yet, but I had an impression of Nakayama Masafumi (Isvata) that scored 4 consecutive hat tricks. Also if I can choose one more, the "leather shoe goal" by Stojkovic (Nagoya Grampus' manager) during 2009 match between Yokohama & Nagoya. When the play stopped and the ball was kicked out to the technical area by the GK, Stojkovic kicked the ball back directly from the front of the bench, and curled into the goal. He ended up being sent off by the referee, but I think he is a genius to be able to make such an amazing shoot with leather shoes. I also heard that Yokohama's (opponent team) Matsuda (Naoki) had persuaded the referee, "Isn't it necessary to send him off but the audience was excited by the great shot?". I'm impressed by Matsuda's word and way of thinking about soccer.

Recently, I'm gathering information about soccer in DAZN (subscription sports streaming service), specialized magazines, and video sites. In the old days, I used to go to a rental video store and rent videos of the classic 80's and those that contain all the World Cup games. It was the enthusiasm of the supporters in the stadium that inspired me to know more about soccer. The atmosphere of the live venue is completely different from that of TV. I thought it would be more fun if I knew more about soccer, so I decided to take the 4th grade qualification for soccer referee when I was in the second year of junior high school, with my mother. After that, I became able to understand why the game was stopped or such, read the flow of the game, and changed my view of soccer. I am still renewing my qualification every year.

I started a project to introduce all 56 clubs from Jl to J3 in my Hinatazaka46 personal blog. As I did a lot of research, I started to like all the teams, and I realized the appeal of the J-League as a whole. I see that many teams are adopting 4-3-3 formation this season. Even so, I think that the style of attack and ways to change formations are different for each team, so I would like to study more by watching the games after the league restarts.

Lastly, I would like to express my gratitude to those who worked hard toward the resumption of the J-League and especially to everyone who supports our lives. Through these situations, I realized that soccer is something I can't lose. Also I want all players to enjoy playing soccer without being injured, keep healthy, and being careful. The league starts with a empty seats (no in-person attendance/spectators), but I'm sure my feelings (and from the fans) were there no matter where we are, so I will continue to do my best to support!

June 26: Hinatazaka46's Kageyama Yuuka's favourite J-League and overseas players are?
    I'm Kageyama Yuuka. This time, I will announce my best three players in the J-League! The third place is Kashiwa's (Reysol) forward, (Michael Olunga (26 y.o.). I think it's interesting to see how this "monster" will be performing this season after setting a new record - 8 goals in 1 game (vs. Kyoto Sanga) last season. I'm waiting to see how he will compete for the top scorer after just being promoted to J1 this season.

The second place is (Sanfreece) Hiroshima's midfielder Higashi Shunki (19 y.o.). He was selected as the U-23 Japan national team representative for Tokyo Olympics and has both technique and power. He is a very valuable player who has the skill to play in various positions such as side-back and wingback. The dean middle shot that he made against the host country, Indonesia, in the quarter-finals of the 18th U-19 Asian Championship is a must-see goalI'd like to recommend.

And the first place is defender Wada Takuya (29 y.o.) from Yokohama (F. Marinos)! Back then when I was playing soccer, I was mainly a side and central midfield player, which are similar position to Wada's. I can see his defensive marking and movement to cover areas are good. He is my favorite player who has agility, accurate pass and dever style of play. The final game last season which he played central against Tokyo was an interesting match to watch. It feels like he blended with the game and always be in the area he wanted to be.

By the way, is it okay for me to announce my best 3 overseas?

Third place is Everton's forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin. He is 187 cm tall and is good at offensedefense management. Has strong heading, and the fact that he has scored 13 goals so far this season which is fascinating. The second place is Dortmund's midfielder Giovanni Reyna. He is 17 years-old, younger than me, American midfielder, which is rare in Europe. He has great ball touch and dribbling skills, and the image is like his American senior, (Christian Pulisic who was in Dortmund until last year First place is Aston Villa's midfielder (Jack) Grealish. He is a chance-maker, excellent vision, and a smart player. He is also a good goalscorer, it feels like he has no weak points. And keep an eye on his middle shoot.

When talking about soccer, time flies very quickly. Sometimes I still feel like to run and sweat! There may be less opportunities to come into contact with soccer nowadays due to the activities of Hinatazaka46, but even so, I would like to do a lot of activities that connect soccer with various people and liven up the world of soccer. Thank you everyone for your continued support!
    Hmm...interesting choice of Grealish as her favourite overseas player.

Articles: https://www.nikkansports.com/soccer/news/202006240000448.html https://www.nikkansports.com/soccer/news/202006240001146.html
    Translation tweets: Link 1 Link 2

• Like Like x 1
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kage blog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Did you catch this week's HinaAi~? Watching it, we were sent to the edge of our seats too! I personally LOST IT at the super effective punchline of "General Knowledge Score: 0"*!!!!"

( *kyoko got a 0 in general knowledge)

"Also the preview for the next week's episode is out! Next week will be a Kageyama Special Episode!!!! Thanks a bunch~! Thanks a bunch~! Being able to participate in the recording itself already filled me with a huge amount of gratitude but to get a whole episode where I'm put as the main focus was something I never expected!! Even so I think I was plenty nervous there I ended up overdoing it!! (lol) though I think those parts managed to make others crack up!".

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1280000716703064064?s=20

Kage blog:

https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34630?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 5
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just watch her appearance on foot x brain. She seems have a very well knowledge about football. Anyone knows about her favourite club?

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I forgot her favorite J-League team. But, for Europe team, she like Borussia Dortmund, if I'm not mistaken.

14. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

The subs are up for Kage's return on Hina Ai and honestly this is probably the best episode in a long time, absolutely hilarious. Kage is back in full force, picking up right were she left off as a one of the variety leaders of show, even suggesting to the MCs to make fun of her for not getting into Todai. So glad to see the members describe her in exactly the same manner I would have, noting how smart and witty she is yet still being incredibly athletic and talented at things like acting and posing. Some good nostalgia moments and an absolutely perfect ending Its been 2 long years, seeing her again made me think of what the show would have been like if she had been around, but at least she's back now and I have high hopes for the future seeing as she has a lot more developed characters/personalities among the other members to interact with that she didnt have back in the hiragana oshi days

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Ah i see.. that's why she mentioned about gegen-pressing (knowing for Juergen Klopp, former Dortmund manager, style of play) also Klopp and Kagawa. As i read about her blog translation above, she put Giovanni Reyna as her no2 overseas fav player, it's amazing since it's a breaktrough year for him and she's already mentioned Reyna's strong point. Mean she's watching Dortmund quit often.

As a football enthussiast, i want to know more about her :D

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    She is not only like football. But, she also can play it. On earlier episode of Hiragana Oshi, she did a heel lift. And, last week, on HinaAi, she also said that she was part of boy soccer team on her elementary or maybe middle school (?), I don't remember. Because she played soccer a lot with boy, her running style change into more tomboy-ish running style.:D

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

On video i've watch she's also show her skill with juggling and a first time shoot, tho it's not perfect but also pretty decent for a girls :D

18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

IIRC her favorite J-League team is Sanfrecce Hiroshima.

19. Lgndk11r

Lgndk11r Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    I saw a picture of her with a Liverpool jersey, so that would probably be her favorite Premier League side.

20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It could be the case since she puts gegen-pressing in her catch phrase (cmiiw).