1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kaki Haruka (Kakki) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    So you actually think Stage48 forum activity is a valid gauge for a group's support?

• Like Like x 9
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The thing is that Keyaki has been on a thorny road ever since Kohaku 2017. That's why there's more action in the Keyaki threads, because there's a lot to discuss. That doesn't make it a positive. Nogizaka has been relatively smooth sailing for a while, even the biggest threats (Nanase graduating and now Maiyan) have been handled well. Is there really that much to discuss? But anyway, none of this actually translates to real life, and in real life Nogizaka still very much maintains its stronghold over the 46 brand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    actually it's quiet not dead there's nothing to be bothered about it since Nogi don't face in any kind of internal conflict or trouble within the group or management, tho we have some arguments about how they handle other members.

4. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    In terms of tandems Saku/Kaki is more like Miona/Kiichan imo.

Saku being chosen as center turned out to be best and fortuitous for her and Kakki, the way things are looking now. I say this because though it may be early, so far Saku seems to be impervious to 'stuff' that usually comes along with being insta-center. Would Kaki have handled 'stuff' if it was her? I believe so. But hey at least now we could see the other genmates be themselves flourishing, free of 'stuff'.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Hori has shown she can have a really funny personality and being one of the variety gems of the group which is not something granted especially when you are an elegant beauty. Hori is amazing and she always deserved her 2nd gen ace role (and actually she deserved more than just a center airdrop). She even needed to fight so hard to mantain her position, they even dropped her to undergirls and she needed to improve and grow even more. And Miona was alone in senbtasu activities while Endo has always been with other 4ki from the beginning. That makes lot of difference too. Comparing Endo to Hori is unfair to Miona.

And I can't agree with the Maiyan / Kaki comparitions. I don't really see similarities. Maiyan has always been the model/stylish chara, I don't see it in Kaki that much. They both have variety skills but Maiyan's chara was more cool-composed (or at least she tried cause we know the real Maiyan is more over the top and goofy and we've seen it different times [hehe]) . The only similar thing is that "protecting, motherhood" chara I see in both of them. I think Kaki being skilled in different things reminds me more of Ikuchan but of course they're totally different too.

I'm not saying that Endo has not as many interesting things as Kaki, but just that she's stepping on a pattern we've seen different times from Nogi aces: that kind of shy personality, that kind of beauty that seems the standard to become a Nogi ace... so she's just showing things we've seen (and we're seeing) over and over in this group, the difference is between all the Nanaseish clones she's probably the most silent/passive one and treated already like an ace goddess, while the others needed to fight and demonstrate a lot to reach a certain position.

Yes cause it's one of many examples, you can see it even on twitter, youtube etc. especially western fans are more into 46 sister groups than Nogizaka itself. The sakamichi joint audition could've finally been a way to let these people be more into Nogizaka and finally being initiated on them too but kinda did the opposite since most of the best new girls were given to Keyakizaka.
    And we all know Nogi never had songs as popular as Keya's hits. Nogi management is such a mess that though they found a new hit with that hashtag #WOWWOWWOW flop mess, they're so out of reality. :fp:

6. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    @SteCola i totally agree with all ur point except visual part because as for me, visual is a subjective matter. one who like endo type will say endo>kaki but who like kaki type will say kaki>endo. overall i agree with ur point. (maybe a bit biased because she my 4th gen oshimen).

but with this point, i feel more at ease. she can take it easy

• Like Like x 4
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

The General thread is the only truly active thread on the Keyaki boards and its mostly the same 5-10 users posting multiple times daily.

The Nogi boards are much more active overall.

Edit: And the Techi thread. That one's always been active.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    That's why 'as tandems'. It's nothing to do with personality or what they've gone through individually, of course they're different :D
    I can totally picture a future Sekai Tabi with Saku and Kakki!

9. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

if you think the western fanbase is big enough to be significant or that the sister groups are actually more popular than nogi you're delusional lmfao

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    they actually aren't but seeing their respective new gens and Nogi's original pillars graduations, sister groups future seems brighter.
    Nogi was so good until they created his sister groups and potential girls are now split into different ones instead of being on just one. It's not like AKB where even if you are from a sister group, you'll still shine in AKB too... Nogizaka, Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka are treated as totally separated groups, which is surely good but now it's causing a decay in quality of new potential members. Imagine all the top girls from Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka as new gen girls of Nogizaka (and so removing all the filler ones), it would've been even surpassed AKB's peak sales with lesser members, and with a really brighter future even if members like Shiraishi or Nishino are no more in the group.

And look how route246 and Keya's last single are doing on the charts without the HS gimmick that helps Nogi since it has more members to use for it. It shows which single is receiving more fans and generale public support.

11. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Did you? I already told you once, stop being so vocal when you have so little knowledge on the things you say

12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Can we not debate about other groups in KAKI's thread? :glare: Keep the discussion on Nogi's golden girl, please.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

We can simply stop the ongoing discussion since it's not about Kaki anymore. Anyone who wants to share more of her awesomeness is of course encouraged to proceed. :chuffed:
    SteCola made another thread so if anyone is interested to respond better go to Gen Discussion and check it out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just say it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah sorry for that, since I often talk about these things, I made a thread about what I don't like about past choices in Nogizaka and what I would've changed to have a better and stronger group with a brighter future. Here's it if you wanna express your feelings too about it.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/what-if-you-were-nogizakas-management.23366/

About Kaki, I hope someday she'll center and A-side (the same hope I have for Yamashita), "I see" showed how good as a center she could be.

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Shibata Yuna
    Was it her or was it the song?

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I'm not a fan of the song, but Kakki rules. Not only in the MV, also in the live performances.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Kaki owned that song. Let's just say it was the perfect song for her. Or the song had the perfect center.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm saying that Kaki showed she's good as a center, not that the song was succesful thanks to her center position lol and honestly I don't see Endo being as good as Kaki centering this kind of song. So yeah, she made the difference.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    Kaki is really wonderful and I believe she will be a great center A-Side center in the future. Endo was the one chosen to lead the single, but it could have been Kaki, Seira or Mayutan - we should be actually happy that we have a generation THIS GOOD upcoming for the next few years, when we are about to lose some big names in the upcoming years.

As someone who has been an idol fan for quite some time now, I just wanna warn people so they don't make the same old mistakes. Maybe someone is not your kind of idol, but some people got hated out of nowhere... I can remember people hating Ikoma up to her graduation because they were frustrated about her five single centers in a row. I can understand being frustrated, but she was important to establish the group... as I believe Endo was good for presenting 4ki as well.

Kaki will get her chance, believe me. Nogi has a good center rotation compared to other groups, let's wait.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4