Kaki Haruka (Kakki) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese magazine "blt graph." (vol. 47) making-of video which features Nogizaka46 4th generation member Kaki Haruka is available on YouTube.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Kakki become my favorite 4ki member from day 1 but I have no idea she is a Keyaki fan and participated Hiragana Keyaki audition in 2017. Shida Manaka and Saito Kyoko as her oshimen.

if the video does not show watch the video here

So I watched her SR from Sakamichi Joint Auditions (no 18) from last year and it seems her goal was to enter Keyaki (Kanji or Hiragana) but is also a big fan of Nogi. Kakki was instead assigned to Nogi because according to AkiP and Konno she suited the group the most. She had no objection like Matsuo Miyu had. Kakki will develop better in Nogi and being pushed as one of the new aces by Nogi LLC.

Her imitation of Sunshine Ikezaki's gag was great at 7th Birthday Live in Kyocera Dome when 4ki were introduced.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Excuse me, but do you have any relation with either Akimoto or Konno? Seems you know everything about their mind.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That's some interesting information. I wonder if they (management) didn't pass her for the Keyaki audition knowing that they wanted her for Nogi? And why did they want her in Nogi? If she's ace material, then she should be ace in any sakamichi group. I wonder if they didn't want to waste her behind Hirate, or that they didn't want to upset the plans for Hinatazaka née Hiragana. Or were they worried there was not enough aces in Nogizaka?

Interesting...

6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think it's simply management deciding that she fit better in Nogizaka, whether it's based on her looks or personality or presence or something else. There are some people in Nogi's 4ki that I can see in Hinata or I could have seen Tamura Hono from Keyaki's 2ki in Nogi, but ultimately management has their own criteria.

7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Based on Nikkan Sports interview with Konno about Sakamichi Joint Auditions in early Feb this year.

Nikkei interview with Konno the same day 15 trainee were announced on Sep 7. Like with assigned members in Nov they were at first to assign trainee to the group they suit the most but a lot of participant show strong feeling to enter a certain group. He discussed it with AkiP and they decided to consider the participant's group of choice. It was a decision they considered right after 21 members were assigned to Nogi, Kanji Keyaki, Hiragana Keyaki.

There were two SR without showing the face that were obsessed with Nogi and one who showed her face returned from Hiragana Keyaki audition was probably going for Keyaki. These withdrew their places when 18 become 15.

Probably why there was a rumor on Nov 29 posted by Nealy in the Sakamichi thread that 20 were 2ki Kanji Keyaki but only 9 assigned so far. With one withdrew they become 10 among 15 trainees. It should have been 17 trainees if Matsuo Miyu didn't withdrew her place in Nogi and become trainee. With Yone, Neru and now Memi gone I wouldn't be surprised if Hirate announce her graduation after 9th single.

This explanation ended up longer than I expected.

To add two other cards who participated Hiragana Keyaki audition but did not pass either. Tamura Hono explained she forgot the third day audition. Sato Rika did not pass for unknown reason. Her calm and ponkatsu character suits Keyaki.

But in Kakki's case AkiP and Konno already saw she didn't suit Keyaki from that audition alone and her song voice was different from Keyaki's rough image. She came back to try again but this time there was that right group for her just around the corner. She likes manga/anime like Sayuringo, those opportunities can only be found in Nogi. They get more job offerings too as their strong variety character helps a lot in the entertainment industry.

Being worried for lack of new aces in Nogi when there is 3ki was probably not the reason she was assigned to Nogi. Her strong character was not suitable for a dance performance focused group like Keyaki. Hiragana at the time was still a sub group but even in that group or even as Hinata now she would never suit that high energy of the members. It's a different atmosphere in Hina Ai that have members who are bullying their MCs for fun and doesn't take stuff so seriously. Kakki's interaction with Bananaman is probably a better suit. In Keyakake it would have been just Kakki and MCs and other aces being overshadowed because they are always quiet and laugh when something is funny. Sawabe's and Tsucchi's gags or irony would have not worked on Kakki.

Keyaki has one thing that is going for them right now and it's live performance. Kakki would have ended up like Zuumin did who wanted more than just live performances and release singles. Zuumin was into stage play and drama. When that took away from her in Keyaki there was nothing else left for her to develop her character. Kakki does also seems to be into stage play so it's risky to assign her to a group who doesn't offer enough content after 4 years, it's stagnant, like their captain said. This group has a lot of work to do.

Despite how much Kakki likes Keyaki's music, dance performance and episodes in Keyakake where she has watched many famous gags from Sunshine Ikezaki, it stops there. She is a fan but was never meant to become a member of this group.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Why risk losing someone that may be an ace? There were no guarantees that she would try again. Do you think they whispered in her ear about plans for auditions in the next year?

9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Limitation of 9 places. We forget she competed with Kosaka Nao, Watanabe Miho, Kanemura Miku, Suzuki Tomita, Kawata Hina, Manamo, etc that same year.

They could never know if same participant would return. But all they knew at the audition she didn't suit Hiragana Keyaki if she was assigned to Nogi from Sakamichi Joint Auditions. She sang NO WAR in the future, Garasu wo Ware!, Hiraishin, Fukyouwaon, Eccentric in her SR but I think AkiP and Konno made the right decision. Her song voice is polished and suits Nogi songs better to me, like Sayonara no imo, she sang in SR, sounded better than Eccentric or Garasu wo Ware!.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I thought she was doing Sunshine Yamashita.

11. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    • Like Like x 11
  12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I really appreciate the effort you're making in making these blog translations. Thank you very much!

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Just sharing some pics of Kaki in the Shanghai airport. She's so beautiful in here :cute:

75388428_3700627606630003_3629306412330385408_o.jpg 73537323_3700631109962986_1132957908204519424_o.jpg 74169214_2951139081568487_7925019555171139584_n.jpg 74624175_455039382037572_7005497237832728576_n.jpg

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    You seem know everything about Kakki more than Kakki knows about herself.

Kakki appeared in some TV shows last week.
    1. "Nanikore 2 hours SP", with Ume on October 20.
    IMG_20191024_103607.jpg IMG_20191024_103704.jpg
    2. "Ie, Tsuite Itte ii Desu ka?", on October 16.
    IMG_20191024_103624.jpg IMG_20191024_103649.jpg

Gorgeous photoshots from BRODY
    IMG_20191024_103823.jpg IMG_20191024_103809.jpg IMG_20191024_103810.jpg IMG_20191024_103812.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ Umemayo and Kakki :cute:
    (That's like the Twin Towers)

• Like Like x 1
  16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    • Like Like x 7
  17. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    • Like Like x 7
  18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 4
  19. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    everytime i see kaki lately, i feels like seeing younger gakki.
    especially in her eyes and eyebrow.

20. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I will never, ever get tired of that smile of hers. So adorable.

• Like Like x 1