Kaki Haruka (Kakki) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

More Kaki goodness :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 9
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Kakki know...
    9df5fe2d.jpg
    Kakki understand...
    d473a26e.jpg
    :D

• Like Like x 3
  3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Attached Files:

4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

IMG_20200912_191357.jpg
    Kaki Performed in Josei Idol Medley but She isnt included in Girls Rule Senbatsu which is a bit strange
    IMG_20200912_191430.jpg

Attached Files:

5. NyanNyan's Pet

I'm still waiting if they'll perform Route 246
    No 4th gen on Girl's rule but Tamami was there.

6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

FB_IMG_1599907684569.jpg
    FB_IMG_1599908305215.jpg
    But Last time they performed Girls Rule . Sakura occupied Reika's Spot.
    Maybe mgt decided to not have any 4ki in Girls Rule to reward Renka and Tamami

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Perhaps she was to have been part of the senbatsu for this show, but Maiyan decided to participate at the last minute?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

Safe to say they will have one more performance. They just finished one segment with Kaz, Kubo and Saku. Just no 4th gen on Girl's rule. Tatami should be the sub for Yoda like last time.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Kaki Haruka will be the cover girl of Japanese manga magazine "Shukan Shonen Magazine" (2020 9/30), the magazine will be released on 16 September 2020.

weekly-shonen-magazine-42-cover.jpg

Mod note: thumbnail images larger than 750 x 750 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I translated an interview from Entame magazine Sep. 2020, about Kaki's state of mind. The interview itself occurred in July.
    -- How did you feel during Nogizaka 46 Hour TV (Abema / June 19-21)?
    Kaki: I was able to feel reassured. Because, during the stay-at-home period, I was unable to meet fans and ended up thinking, “What’s the meaning of my existence?” As time passes, won’t the people who think about us decrease? Even though we sent mobame, even though we released Sekai no Rinjin yo…… I was feeling somewhere that it was a one-way street. However, we received messages on Nogizaka 46 Hour TV, and I thought, we really were conveying the things that we were doing. During those 46 hours, I was very moved.

-- The Nogizaka 46 Hour TV MC segment was broadcast live. That must have demanded some ability to meet the task.
    K: I was stiff throughout it, I kept being saved by Takayama (Kazumi)-san. I felt, once more, how difficult it is to be mindful of various things.

-- “Kakio Senpai’s Romance Course” was broadcast as one of the program’s “Nogizaka TV Stations.” How do you think you did?
    K: I thought, “Something might change if I take a big swing,” but I don’t remember much from it. I’m also scared to rewatch it (laughs).

-- It seems Endou Sakura-san and Tamura Mayu-san were bewildered by Kakio senpai’s heart-pounding technique, but…
    K: I also thought, “If he actually existed, he might be a crazy guy,” while I was drawing it (laughs).

-- So those aren’t Kaki-san’s own views on romance (laughs).
    K: That’s simply Kakio-senpai’s character (laughs).

-- In Yakubo Mio-san’s “Nogizaka TV station” where she searched for foods that go well with candy, Kaki-san was saying “Delicious” to everything, but, could it be you have no sense of taste…?
    K: It really was delicious! Even with the sugar-coated karaage and chocolate-covered potato chips, that sort of “salty-sweet flavor” was good. I ate too much and ended up feeling bad though (laughs).

-- It’s not because you normally say “delicious” about everything?
    K: I rarely think something “tastes bad,” yeah. I’m not choosy about food.

-- Kaki-san has an image of a “person who does things properly,” but during Nogizaka 46 Hour TV, we saw that face slipping off a bit. Your humanity was coming out.
    K: Various things got exposed, huh (laughs). Being recognized like that, I’ve also been able to relax.

-- Did you have the sense that you were being thought of as a “person who does things properly”?
    K: I don’t know about that myself, but wherever I go, it does seem like at first, I’m thought of as “having my act together.” Even in school, I was entrusted to be the class representative, but, in the end, people noticed that I was unexpectedly absentminded (laughs). Ever since I entered Nogizaka46, I’ve often been entrusted to be MC for the 4th gen, right? I did my best, thinking, “I need to get my act together to meet expectations,” but I wasn’t able to become skilled at it, after all.

-- No, no, no. So far, both in being the MC, and in the solo campaign for last summer’s 24th single Yoake Made Tsuyogaranakutemoii, you were able to have your act together.
    K: During the campaign, I was also bracing myself, “I’m alone, so I need to do it properly.” I was told by the staff around me, “It’d be better to relax yourself.” But no matter what, I wasn’t able to. I think recently, little by little, I might’ve been able to show my true self.

-- It felt like you were really giving it your all during Three Person Principal (April 2019).
    K: That may have been the time when I tried the hardest, within myself. I didn’t let go of the script from morning till night, and used my full effort every day. I was also able to become aware of the part of myself that hates losing.

-- The Kaki-san from back then and the Kaki-san who has become able to relax are both charming. Above all, I think that journey is precious.
    K: It’s little by little, but I think I may have been able to change.

-- Originally, you weren’t the type of person who has strong communication ability.
    K: There’s an incident from my elementary school days that I’ve never been able to forget. I discovered that my friend, who I thought I got along with, was telling another friend, “Playing alone with her was boring,” when I wasn’t around… After that, I came to believe that “Saying straight what you’re thinking can cause an emotional scar that will always remain for the other person,” and I became unable to easily speak what I thought. Even now, if I think, “They play with me but they might be bored,” I get scared about playing with someone else.

-- Isn’t that similar to Saitou Asuka-san’s stance?
    K: Asuka-san said something similar when she appeared on Jounetsu Tairiku (TBS) before, didn’t she? I thought, “Is there something wrong with me?” but when I heard Asuka-san’s words, I was able to affirm myself. Furthermore, the Nogizaka46 senpai and all my same-gen members have gathered together without issues, and they can accept each other’s values, so I’m able to feel secure.

-- Did your personal relationships improve when you became a middle schooler?
    K: I learned from my friends in middle school how to close some of the distance, like, “It’s fine if I step this far into someone else’s space” (laughs). I am who I am now because of how hard I’ve tried, but, compared to girls like Tamura Mayu or Hayakawa Seira who naturally have communication ability, I think I’m no good.

-- For that Kaki-san, what was the significance of anime?
    K: When I was in elementary school, there was a time when I didn’t want to go to school and skipped class. I was escaping into anime at that time. I was trying to enter a fantasy world, and forget about reality. Still, when I went to school properly, it was as if I was able to switch over into the world of anime after I came home.

-- Don’t idols also have parts of themselves they need to confront, and things they can’t run away from?
    K: I have an “ideal image of an idol” inside my head. But, my self-esteem is also low, and when the time comes to try to put things into practice for myself, I end up feeling like “I’m not really that sort of character.” Simply put, it’s like I can’t do cute things……? When the camera points toward me, I’m also bad at responding with full marks. But I believe that, for now, maybe it would be better to get a sense of familiarity with “the person named Kaki Haruka,” without forcibly manufacturing myself. That’s why there have been fewer cases of me being flustered like “I need to do it like this.” Eventually, I want to become able to self-produce myself though.

-- I see… was showcased for the first time during Nogizaka 46 Hour TV.
    K: I was glad. The shifting positions on top of the existing dance choreography should make it more exciting, so I want to hear the fans’ cheers during a Live performance.

-- Did you get closer to the 5 new 4th gen members that you built a candy house with during the 4th gen’s project?
    K: The new 4th gen are participating in Nogizaka Skits (Nippon TV), but they all actively talk to us, so I think they’re amazing. At first, we were all stiff and couldn’t chat with each other. Maybe our enthusiasm’s out of sync. We need to keep doing our best, after all.

-- Is there anything you want to do with the 16 4th gen?
    K: I really want to dance together with them. Yeah. I want to hurry up and do a Live.

-- On July 10, Nakada Kana-san announced her graduation. Is there any uneasiness about losing a cornerstone of the performances?
    K: Kana-san reliably memorizes even minor details that the dance instructor tells us, and if we get dance moves wrong, she points them out for us right away. Among the 4th gen, there’s nobody who’s that capable of considering a bird’s eye view of our entire presentation, so there is a sense of danger. I often talk with Yakubo-chan, but even though we like to dance, we haven’t gotten good at it, and even if we watch the senpai’s performance and think “We want to be like this,” we’re unable. I believe we need to make more time for trial and error, and to study songs one by one and think about how to present them in a distinctively personal way.

-- Kaki-san, you have confidence in singing, don’t you?
    K: That’s not true at all.

-- I have an impression that the source of Nogizaka46’s sound was voices like Shiraishi Mai-san, Sakurai Reika-san, or Etou Misa-san, but I believe personally, from now on, won’t we be hearing Kaki-san’s voice?
    K: No, no, no. I’ve been listening to the sound of my senpai who are good at singing. If I consider my own voice joining them…… I still need to acquire more skill. Recently, I was told by a staff person, “Since the baton needs to be passed onto the kouhai, why don’t you try doing harmony?” so I also want do my best at singing.

-- Your acting ability was recognized in Three Person Principal and Saru ni Au (dTV), but do you have any desire to challenge dramas or theater?
    K: I seriously tend to get nervous. During Three Person Principal, I practiced a ridiculous amount, so the actual performance was fine, but in the drama, I was still stiff coming into the actual performance and I struggled. The next time I challenge an acting job, I want to handle this nervousness skillfully.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Kaki Haruka will land her first blt graph. cover, the magazine (Vol. 60) will be released on 21 October 2020.

kakki-blt-graph-cover.jpg

Mod note: thumbnail images larger than 750 x 750 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Congrats to kaki, she will appear in a new drama in NHK, Enmadou sara's reasoning kitan(enmadou sara no suiri kitan) starring by ayami nakajo. 8 episodes From october 31 to december 19 at 11:30 p.m jst,.

[​IMG]

Kaki will play the role of a dead 2nd year high school student, yume mukai.

Ayami nakajo (enmadou sara) will play the role of a judge of the dead people killed by murder. she gives them the opportunity to revive but they need to discover the identity of their assasins and the truth behind their deaths

[​IMG]

Source
    :
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2255706

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, the rumor were true...
    Her signature at NHK building and a picture of her drama appearance.
    7daac95f.jpg
    7bcfa59f.jpg
    Congratz Kakki<3! :ome:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    The live-action Enmado Sara no suiri kitan drama is adapted from Kimoto Kanata's fiction of the same title. Enmadou Sara (Nakajo Ayami) is the judge of the underworld who decides whether to send the murder victims to heaven or to hell. If the dead person does not want to die, Enmadou Sara would grant an opportunity for revival to the victim, if the victim can find out the truth behind his/her death.

Original source:

https://www.nhk.or.jp/dramatopics-blog/20000/437210.html

enmado-sara-no-suiri-kitan.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  15. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    I was surprise when I knew Kakki as the guest for Maiyan's Cookpad Live.
    Maiyan gave her cute nickname, Ha-chan for Kakki :cute:
    Also Kakki's request for Maiyan to have talk with all 4ki members xD

16. NyanNyan's Pet

I know a goddess when I see one :cute:
    [​IMG]
    Cover of Blt vol.60 Oct.21 release

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Congrat to kaki. I hope she act well. Maybe the director give her main role next

• Like Like x 2
  18. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

More details about Kaki's drama:

The premise seems to center around individual deaths per episode, with Nakajo's character being the arbiter (as described above). Kaki's character's death will be the focus of Episode 2.

Apparently Kaki's character was beaten to death...

Info Source

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Nice, I always wish that showrooms would be subbed more often.

• Agree Agree x 2