1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kaki Haruka (Kakki) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 8
  2. zacky

zacky Kenkyuusei

Kakki Center! Omedetou!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Omedetou kaki!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Same. Just when I thought it's impossible for her to be center. Management did the right thing this time. Hope it would be a real good song. I see is not that good to me, but thanks to Kakki's center it got to be so popular.

• Like Like x 2
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 7
  6. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

Congrats Kaki. She totally deserves it.

7. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Congratulation Kaki~! I'm so happy for you

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I've never been so pumped up when Kaki (the real 4th gen ace) was selected as center. Along with the returning members, it's the happiest I've been after a Senbatsu announcement. She more than deserves this. I'm so excited for her so hoping it's gonna be a good song.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

This was long overdue, the rightful 4th gen member has finally taken the spot she should have had all along. The Endo push just never felt right especially after Kaki started to become an all around talent inside the group and get more and more outside work. Long live the real 4th gen ace

• Like Like x 3
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Her solo shot in wilderness world is my favourite shot of her until now. Kaki as centre is a shocker tbh. I hope, a heated but friendly rivalry between kaki and endo will start now and hopefully makes nogi more interesting than ever. Maybe seira will come as third wheel and cool both of them down later. [hehe]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Yes! Kaki has finally received her calling! Congratulations!

I'm not hitting out on anyone's oshi, but Kaki truly feels like the current face of the group. She is confident in speech, has a lot of job offers and she is getting better at variety; despite her lovely reserved nature. I'm looking forward to this single to witness her talent in full bloom.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Sorry but what are all these job offers are you talking about? She doesn't have a modelling contract, she doesn't have an acting carreer or been on CMs. She just has been invited on a few variety shows and then has cried on koujichuu cause her presence has been bad and embarassing. If that's what you call "lot of job offers and getting better at variety" maybe your standards are really low. I'm sorry to call at them again, but if we compare it to the real job offers top Hinatazaka members get there's a HUGE gap. But since we are talking about Nogi, fortunately there's members on this group too who are doing better for sure.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

:XD::XD::XD::XD: So funny. What a great comedian.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Who do you think the one that better at drawing? Kakki or Renacchi?

15. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Well deserved center

16. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I still can't get why Kakki hasn't received model offer. She's slender and has such ideal height, excellent facial expression. And sure she would appear in more CMs as Center from now. I just hope for a good song since 24th single they stop releasing Aside quality song IMO

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

It does seem like she has quite a few of the traits often talked about regarding japanese beauty standards, thin, long limbs, v shape jaw, large eyes with double eyelids, high nose bridge, etc. Looking at the roster of sakamichi models, seems perhaps some magazines are looking for some unconventional looks.
    https://kyororokyoro.com/sakamichi-model-2/

I wonder if maybe at times they would turn down offers from certain magazines. Some of the other members like Ume, Chima took some years before they signed on.

• Informative Informative x 3
  18. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Is something wrong with you, SteCola, or do you really like getting negative votes for attention? You don't live in Japan nor do you work for the management team alongside Akimoto Yakushi and all agencies that help to manage and balance each idol. Your main issue is that you want to see Nogizaka46 become lively for YOUR benefit. That's not how your world works after a decade has passed.

Endo Sakura and Kaki Haruka have been entrusted as the current faces of Nogizaka46 and they are doing an excellent job at it. However, with the current pandemic lingering in the Land of the Rising Sun, outdoor activities, location shoots and bigger outside job offers are scarce. No way around that. But Kaki has appeared on guest shows with Akimoto Manatsu, Sawabe Yu and other major faces. Goodness, the MAJOR proof of her popularity among the mainstream Japanese fans is that she got CENTER position, and once she receives center position, MORE offers will appear for her. It's obvious that you aren't keeping up with all of her appearances because you criticize immediately without proper facts.

My standards aren't low. You simply set YOURS too high. And you need to stop comparing Hinatazaka's job offers to Nogizaka's line of work, because if it weren't for Nogizaka, Hinatazaka wouldn't exist. Let the development of Kaki run its course for the mainstream audience that follows her; especially in Japan. The old Nogi is over so get used to the new and improved one, Mr. Troll.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR