1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kakizaki Memi (Memitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Always ready to help a shipper, lol. Silence after the "ghost burikko" routine was a bit strange, but it seemed to fit, so I didn't worry...especially since she did speak during the baseball segment that was probably filmed the same day. And this next item is good news about her voice:

More Memi news: she did the voiceover at the start of the full version of Monday's HinaROOM. You can find the raw at 48idol.com. Can it be? Is she gradually returning?

A screencap from HinaAi that someone has tidied up:

[​IMG]

EDIT: Nice cartoon including both my Keyaki oshi and my Hinata oshi shows Memi's true character as both weeping angel and chuckling imp. source

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

This ship also happens to be Miho's favorite ship

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    nice to see memi on hina ai recently. pretty bummed out she's missing the next single :cry: just hope she's not the first graduation of hinatazaka

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I love the moment posted by @gish0046 above. I just wish the original video continued at that point to see Memi's full reaction to Miho rubbing (?) her bum. Was it "so sweet!" or "what the heck do you think you're doing?"

I still don't know if Miho really objected to Memi butting in to do her "ghost burikko" schtick or if that was just part of the act. Japanese comments suggest that the whole thing was basically planned by staff, although Memi did ad lib the details. It looked to me watching as if staff may have seen the possibility as Miho began and eventually Memi saw what they were set up to do and went for it. I thought what she did was outstanding comic acting improvisation. I didn't think of it as particularly burikko. It gave me hope that film/drama producers would see it and realize what a resource they had in Memi. Or even comedy producers.

A couple of cartoons from pkna_snsd on twitter. I especially like the second one. The moment I most admired was when Memi ended the first segment pushing her palm out at Miho and giving that weird, unexpected smile. I didn't understand the Japanese right there, but overall Memi's expressions were reactions to and expressions of what Miho was saying. By the way, note Miho's great little precise hand-gesture in the first cartoon. Click to enlarge.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

@sakutan -- I hope not, too. And I think the possibility is getting smaller, since they used her for the voice-over on HinaROOM on Monday. She wasn't on the show, and I expect her voice-over was recorded sometime in the past couple of weeks, something like a couple of weeks after the show itself.

EDIT: It occurred to me that both this performance and the "Memicho" performance from HinaBINGO are the kinds of things one might practice if one was taking acting lessons. My hope from the beginning was that Memi's absence might have something to do with a big acting role coming up.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    • Informative Informative x 3
  6. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy graduation my angel. I wish you best future. It is sad, but if this the way you've chosen, I'll fully support you. I don't know if I can find new Hinata Oshimen. You are trully irreplaceable member for me. Love you Memi!<3

• Like Like x 4
  8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Huge loss for Hinatazaka.
    gonna miss her a lot.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Even though I already prepared, it's still painful to see. But thank you for everything that you've contributed so far and having enough fun with everyone. I guess when you're graduating from high school it's a big turning point in thinking about life, many things that come to mind while looking back our progress so far. If she's already has future set on her mind, whatever it is I'll appreciate it and keep supporting you, my heroine..:cry:

• Like Like x 1
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
  11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    haha i give prop to ukifune this one for predicting accurately that she gonna be graduating. she is like neru, most least likely to grad in near future but actually did. sorry for the loss but goodluck for memi.

• Like Like x 2
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    First member to announce graduation from Hinatazaka46. Looks like the rumors are true. :cry:

• Like Like x 2
  13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I’ve said most of my piece in the general thread but really good luck Memi. I love her a lot and it will definitely be strange and different when she’s officially gone despite her absences. I want management to give her something either a grad con or a mini live at a handshake event. She deserves a big sending off

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You forget that she’s been an idol for three years with Hinatazaka being so fresh and new...

Anyway, I wish her all the happiness in the world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    It's really heartbreaking..
    I wish the best for Memi's future

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Oh... whaaaat????
    Such heartbreaking news, I just wish the best for her from now on, good luck Memi! ><

17. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Well. This is genuinely heartbreaking. I can't even formulate words for how I feel beyond that.

18. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

Gonna miss her one and only Ishimura Hirocho monomane.
    Wish have a bright future, Kakizaki Memicho...

19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Congrats, I guess. Good luck to her, whatever she does in the future.

My thoughts, personally I always thought she is one of the members that didn't fit into hinatazaka or gana. I think gana moulded her into something that she didn't want to be. If she was still part of kyz46, she probably would stayed longer and probably do well, but that is just my opinon.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  20. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

^ Agree. I think it was pretty apparent from Memi’s reaction to the whole Hiragana to Hinatazaka name change that she was stunned and a bit devastated that they were officially breaking apart from Keyaki. Probably those feelings kept building up, and she didn’t mesh with Hinata’s new direction, songs, choreo, and everything. I never got the feeling that Memi wanted to graduate when she was part of Hiragana Keyakizaka. Such a shame.. the two groups should’ve just been completely separate from the beginning.

• Agree Agree x 7