Kakizaki Memi (Memitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Face-switch with "Neru-Neru":

mobPxUiFp_W.jpg

Neru's head/body on the left, with Memi's face. And vice-versa.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune thanks for the lovely photo of Neru-Neru :cute: these apps are made for Kodak moment

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New blog post: Father's Day. She doesn't hate her father after all. I wondered if she would later worry about what she said on that first KeyaKake show. Lol.

mobEYV5Fv_FLIPw.jpg

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi blog post re her horoscope for the week, which tells her to wait, not rush into things.

mobWtDzOW.jpg DCpvft4UQAADmEY.jpg DC2Q4sTV0AAlu7h.jpg
    Here's the photo from the post, plus a couple more of Memi as Tower Books & Records Keyakizaka bookseller.

EDIT: Memi posts again: once at night, now first thing in the morning. At 5 am, after a night of little sleep, she says good morning to everyone getting ready for their day.

mobkRNrKc_FLIP.jpg

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

they called Memi in this episode of SOL (6-22-2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The show gets Memi on the phone, and when she tells Techi she loves her, Techi's voice is unlocked and she can speak again, after a month of silence. Here's a blog post about it, with a translation of five minutes of the radio show.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune thank you for translating the segment of SOL when Memi got the phone call from Mona/Techi. They definitely setup a great atmosphere
    to "unlock" Techi's voice :worthy::worthy:#GreatFriendship #NewPairing :inlove:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  9. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Any update on Memi's condition after the attack? I hope she's okay...

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I can't find any info yet, on Japanese Twitter or 2channel or elsewhere. Maybe in about 3-5 hours from now, when it's 10am-noon Monday in Tokyo.

I'm not sure if there's any evidence for this, but people seem to think her parents rushed to Tokyo from Nagano right after it happened.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm waiting for Memi's next blog post and for the audio of her Monday night radio show (Yuugata Paradise, this week with Memi and Sasaki Mirei). But reports on 2channel and elsewhere indicate that Memi was on the live radio show Monday night and sounded happy and well.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Reports also were that they both did a good job with a corner where they had to express various emotions using only a single syllable ("nu" for Mii-pan, "yu" for Memi). People said Mii-pan was funny and Memi was super-cute, and they both did a decent job of expressing the emotions called for, Memi in particular. Memi said a year ago that she was interested in acting, so hearing that she has a bit of talent in that direction is a good thing.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

After posting almost every day for a while, Memi has now not posted to her blog since the Saturday incident. But that doesn't mean her fellow Hiraganas have forgotten her. One of the things Katoshi and Kumi did in their Showroom broadcast Wednesday was to play a game that consisted of saying "Kakizaki Memi" in various ways:
    https://twitter.com/vrgn_queen/status/880042614405292034/video/1

I've now listened to the Memi/Mii-Pan radio show and really did find Memi's acting remarkably good. She was generally quiet, but took full part, laughed a lot, and got more relaxed and forward as the show went on. Mii-Pan was quicker, sillier and more entertaining, but Memi was very good.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi on Showroom 170629 with (l-r) Katou Shiho, Ushio Sarina, Takase Mana, Sasaki Mirei, Sasaki Kumi

if the video does not show watch the video here

She seems very much okay. Happy and smiling with the gang. And also doing a bit of organizing them, lol. Also, always looking at the camera and making eye contact with the viewers, as she does. A golden video, maybe showing us Hiragana (and Memi) as they are: active, funny, present.

Check out a clip posted by @too much idea.
    In it, they begin saying who their oshis are in Kanji and Hiragana, and when Kumi says Mei is her Hiragana oshi, Memi says: "What about me?" Someone says: "Memi's unrequited love!" Memi replies: "Well, I've got Yurina."

Also Memi holds Mirei and Kumi in a close embrace. When a viewer asks for impressions of Neru, Memi says: "Nagaru is strong!" Someone else says: "As strong as Memi."

Memi spends a lot of her time making physical contact with the members around her: Kumi, Mii-pan, Manafii.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Can't take my eyes of her and mi-pan during their live.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

MemiTechi fanart

[​IMG]

source

that fanart was based on this photo

[​IMG]

Memi solo fanart

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi's blog is back. Twice in one day. First, she apologizes for causing people to worry (standard Japanese politeness). Then she posts about a magazine photo-shoot, and points out (and celebrates) her big ears.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New blog post: special tour goods, Kanji reporters, UVERworld.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New blog post about being interviewed by the Nagano Asahi Shimbun newspaper -- about high school baseball.... Plus translation of the interview that appeared in the paper.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And now here's a blog post catching up with Memi's most recent posts: about Tanabata and about being ready for last week's live in Nagoya. Also some of my own observations about Memi on last week's Hiragana group Showroom.

Here's a gif of Memi messing with Sasaki Kumi on Showroom. Makes me think of Neru messing with Sugai last week.
    [​IMG]

They talked about how strong Memi is. From Kumi's reaction in the gif, I think Memi's heavy hand may have hurt a bit.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi just won't stop: she is posting at almost (but not quite) the rate of top Hiragana posters Kyonko and Katoshi. She's at the quite-frequent Hiragana standard pace now, with people like Aya and Meimei and Kage-chan. Here's her post about the Nagoya live, and about looking forward to Sapporo in September (and to her first ride in a plane), and especially about how happy and grateful she is to be able to perform on stage as an idol.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New blog post, first in four days. It's about ruining a pair of shoes her aunt gave her, and which she loved. And she goes on to say that "Red Shoes" was her favorite fairy tale, that when she was little, she read it every day. It's a Hans Christian Andersen story about a girl who desires red shoes and gets them, but once she puts them on she can't take them off and they make her dance continuously. She eventually gets an executioner to cut off her feet. I always knew Memi was weird (in a good way).

[​IMG]