1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Kakizaki Memi / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

Now that the exhibition is over, Kakizaki Junichi has posted a number of photos of it by his daughter Memi, both in his Facebook and Twitter. Here are a few of them, beginning with a shot showing part of a film of a performance by Junichi-san's Swedish collaborator Su-en. Junichi-san develops the art setting and she does the dancing. Then there's a shot of him (right) giving a talk to people attending the show. (click to enlarge)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Then she has some shots of visitors and bits of the show:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some of the photos work and others don't, but it's great to see her enjoying herself and developing a style. "Shinbism" was the name of the three-artist show, and Kakizaki-sensei's part of it was called: "Now with what is here." He refers to creating art right now with what is in front of you.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

I wished Memi a happy birthday bilingually on Twitter, but I should do it here, too: Memi turned 18 on Monday, December 2nd. Happy Birthday, Memi! Here are two photos from her family celebration when she turned 16:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sakutan

sakutan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuratan
    I am 18 years old :(

• Like Like x 2
  4. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

As Memi embarks on her new life, her father is very ill. He has posted to twitter and facebook that he is in hospital in Helsinki, Finland, about to undergo heart surgery, and with the prospect of kidney surgery ahead. He has had stents put in several times before, and this overseas hospital stay was planned in advance, but his condition is apparently worse than he expected. I apologize to anyone who thinks this information does not belong here, but I have come to admire the man's art, as well as his daughter. I even admire these photos from his hospital room:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"The snow seen from the hospital room sometimes turns into rain," he writes. (That's his English. His Japanese is: 病室から眺める雪は時々雨に変わります。)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1