1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kakizaki Memi (Memitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Lol, i'd say that's impossible, but if it is, by some fucking bizarre occurence. Then it would be news of the year and the price tag would make sense.

2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    The screenshot within the screenshot appears to be from TikTok.

Iguchi is doing great with YouTube and Memi has no reason to do AV. I checked the guy's Twitter account and he appears to have deleted the tweet. It is highly likely it is fake.

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    That was just a speculation/prediction. It started months ago, when SOD, an AV company, launched a program called the 100 milliom Yen debut program. This program's goal was to invite celebrity to do an AV debut under SOD flag with 100 million Yen as their appearance fee. And, the "rumor" said thay have successfully invited ex-idol with that program. Then, people started to speculate that ex-idol was Memi.
    So, it is not true and only speculation (or wish) of some (small numbers) of people.

• Like Like x 1
  4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    . . .Wasn't April Fools Day 3 weeks ago? Also, of all people I'd think Memi would be the LAST person from any of the Sakamichi groups to do AV, the whole idea is just bizarre.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi's 20th birthday is coming up on December 2nd. Twenty is the age of majority in Japan, so Memi will formally become an adult. I wonder what she is doing. My guess is that she is attending an art university, but who knows.

With her birthday coming, I've been checking around to see if there is any real (as opposed to ridiculously fake) mention of her on the Net. Nothing. Just the continuing trickle on Twitter of old photos from her time in Hiragana Keyaki. But her father, flower artist Kakizaki Jun'ichi 柿崎順一, who has not posted on his Facebook since March, has recently made a couple of posts. I hope this means he is recovering from his long illness.

He posted a photo he provided for the cover of an album by the European music group "ism", with which he is associated. The piece in the photo is called "Immature Hawaiian dancer | 未熟なハワイアンダンサー".

[​IMG]

He has also posted recent pics of a work of "land art" he made in Sweden in 2017, called "Afterlight," showing how the branches, etc., that constitute the work have changed over the years. Left: 2021, right 2017.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And he promoted the Onsen run by an American friend of his in the Kakizaki home town in Nagano prefecture. The onsen has the nickname: "Onsen with a blue-eyed manager".

He also seems to have provided a new pic for his company's Google Maps image. It's either a very Nagano sort of image or a very Swedish one:

[​IMG]

December 2nd is the Thursday of the week after next. Memi may well be working toward being a professional photographer, or a photographic artist. Here's a photo she took at a funeral which she attended in 2019 on behalf of her father, who was too ill to go. Seems like Art to me:

[​IMG]

EDIT: I have just found a bit of new Memi info. It was reported at the end of October that Yamaguchi Haruyo, who had said on Showroom before she joined the group that Memi was her oshimen, in fact more recently had a video call with Memi.

EDIT2: A photo of Kakizaki-sensei from his recent Facebook post. Looking okay.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Happy 20th Birthday, Memi! Some photos. I believe in chronological order.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2019 (a couple may be late 2018)
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    I am 20 years old :(

8. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    happy birthday!

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've been following Memi's father's Facebook since before she graduated. Both for his own sake -- his art and his interesting personality -- and just in case he posted something about Memi. Maybe he finally has.

This is a photo from his visit last weekend to the "Photographers' Centre" in a skiing area in Nagano Prefecture. Kakizaki-sensei made no mention of Memi (or of any other woman), but among his photos of the Photographers' Centre was this one, which may (just may) include Memi. The hair is parted on the right side. The configuration of the ear may be right. And this is the hairstyle I would expect her to prefer: long, no real bangs. And the fact that it is the Photographers' Centre may be a hint that it concerns the photographer Memi. A comfortably-dressed university student or young professional of twenty, visiting from Tokyo? Looks good on her (whoever she is).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kakizaki-sensei also posted that after spending the past few years in hospital, he tried snowboarding, and his body didn't work as well as he had hoped. He ended up almost buried in powder show:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I have a running search of Japanese Twitter and no-one seems to have mentioned this photo yet. I may be wrong that it's Memi -- but I don't think so. Japanese posters may be either slow or politely reticent. Waiting this long after her graduation -- over two years -- seems about right for Kakizaki-sensei, who used to post about her carefully from time to time while she was an idol.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  10. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I am skeptical. The ear could have some differences, as the photograph resolution isn’t high enough to tell or it is too dark. But the main thing is the nose appears too flat.

Glad to know her father is better!

11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Don't think it's Memi. The hand appears to be a bit more tanned than what you'd expect from Snow Princess Angel herself.

12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Don't think its Memi. Memi doesn't have a birthmark on her right arm. Maybe her sister.

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    On recent Hinata no hi radio show, Suzy said she went to Live concert at least twice with Memi. It seems that member still is touch with Memi, or it is just story from the past. I need to listen it again.

14. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    She didn't mention a date, just that they went to UVERworld concert together before. It could be from when Memi was still around or after she graduated.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is the one detail that makes it seem to me that it is not her...although moles sometimes do appear and change....

@MasToppu, @nassux -- That UverWorld concert they went to together (I believe under orders) was probably in 2017-18, since I recall it being not that long after the 2gens joined Hiragana Keyaki. But they did seem fairly friendly as the time went on, and they could still be in touch. For various reasons (college, art world, the big city, having to go home to see father) I think Memi is probably still in Tokyo. I don't think she was ever that close to any of the 2gens. Maybe Miho the closest, and Suzuka second? She started a TV show with Konoka in early 2019.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think that's Suzuka whose lap Memi is sitting on.

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    • Like Like x 3
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi has recently been credited a few times for photos in her father's Facebook and Twitter. And there is a page from a Hinatazaka fan about visiting the same exhibition from which the pics linked to by @Dill come, and noting that she is thanked as one of the people who helped her father put together his part of the exhibition. The author says not more than that it's good she seems to be well in her new life, whatever it is. He reminds us that Kakizaki Jun'ichi is suffering from a detached retina and that his heart is still not completely well. Ouch. The author says Memi is looking after him, but since the photos by her that I see come mainly from events in Tokyo, I still suspect she is living there, rather than with him in Nagano.

Here are some more photos by Memi:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The exhibition was "a homage exhibition commemorating the 100th anniversary of the birth of Yutaka Matsuzawa, a leading figure in conceptual art" according to Kakizaki Jun'ichi's blog, which seems to have been revived after a long hiatus. "In 1964, there was an artist named Yutaka Matsuzawa who established the conceptual art after receiving the revelation 'Erase the objects'. What does 'erase the object' mean? We think what Matsuzawa was saying was that even if the material 'things' disappeared, they still exist, and that is the truth. Therefore, it can be said that Matsuzawa, who died in 2006, still exists in a quantum manner." (from the catalogue)

Matsuzakawa's work "Erase" (left below) was photographed by Memi (centre) and paid homage to by Jun'ichi (right) in a work with the same name:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think Memi has a photographic style. She glimpses things, looking through something at them, or seeing them partially or dimly. This was true of her earlier work, too (one, two). I apologize for reposting the third photo in the top group, but I wanted to say that it is of Hayashi Yasutaka 林靖高 of the art collective Chim↑Pom, and that she seems to have caught him in the elevator and been fascinated by the blue reflection in his glasses.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I found it from matome site. Toshi said in her mobame, 12 hiragana members were at Tokyo Dome concert. It means Memi also watched the concert with Neru and Maochan?

• Like Like x 2
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

So it appears. Tsuchi apparently was there on the last day and said on his radio show that he met all three there.

Thanks for the tip about matome sites. Now I'll search here for both 藤吉 and 柿崎.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I just came across one of my favorite Memi images. It's a short video that I've made into a gif:

[​IMG]

I especially like the way she opens her eyes in reaction to the raising ears, late in the clip. This is from December 2018. I believe the cap came back from Korea with the Hiraganas, after a brief trip there that month. The series of photos taken (by a paparazzo?) when they arrived at the airport has also long been one of my favorites, for Memi's naturalness:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You may notice that she has no suitcase, just what may be a day-pack and a frilly cloth bag. I remember reading her say that she overslept badly and had to rush out without making any preparations at all, just grabbing what she could and stuffing it into bags she could find.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 2