1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kakizaki Memi (Memitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At the Yokohama handshake event on Sunday, where they celebrated her birthday (which was back on December 2), Memi followed through on her promise to someday wear gothic lolita fashion to a handshake event. Here's my blog post talking about the event and translating her own blog post about it.

mob1CNETR_FLIP640.jpg

I'm not sure who this outfit is by, or if it really qualifies as "gothic" lolita fashion, but for Memi herself it was a big step. She was embarrassed to wear something so extreme, but happy to think it might actually bring her close to being like a doll, as she has always said she wants to be.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi's blog post from before Saturday's group handshake event. She was excited to be paired with Hirate ("Hirate-san") both because she would be in a busy lane and seen by many people, but also so she could get a bit closer with Hirate. Individual handshake event Sunday.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi's blog post from after the weekend handshake events. How much she likes "Hirate-san." Their plans to go to Disney together. Reports from handshake guests. I'll post one of the photos over in Hirate's thread.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A small blog post about food: how she found herself overcoming her dislike of celery. I think she's off in Nagano reading Neru's posts, and learning how to make something enjoyable out of very little. Here's a group of Hiraganas who will be appearing in a photo feature in Big One Girls magazine (lol at the title), coming out next Monday:

BOGC26C-FLUkAAJ-pp.jpg

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi has sold out her remaining handshake slots: one each at the last three Futari Saison handshake events, two in Chiba and one in Kyoto. So the top sellers in Hiragana are Katoshi and Kyonko (12/12), Mii-Pan (6/6) and Memi and Takemoto (both 9/12).

But both Memi and Mii-Pan have come down with gastroenteritis. Memi's latest blog post.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi has recovered from the "stomach flu," as we so delicately and inaccurately put it in North America, and now wants to go skiing and snowboarding. Her last two blog posts.

mobpPE5Z0_FLIPZ.jpg C3e25xkUkAE12gH.jpg C3eAQMOVYAAoQcO.jpg ca3e0b11cd5142cfcfdc3edeb2bd9-01.jpg

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

UVERworld is Kakizaki Memi's favorite band, and she is not shy to tell us about it in her latest blog post. Nor is she shy to post a close close-up of herself.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi blog post: Memi and Sasaki Kumi go to see Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Memi says she's a fan of director Tim Burton's films. She also says that Kumi watched much of the film with her hands over her eyes.

mobNUJy1Kweb.jpg

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi blog post: static electricity all the time, even when she touches Katou's cheek. Memi wonders if she could shout "Memi-memi Bolt!!" and have sparks shoot out from her hand. Also, there are hints that Hiragana may soon reappear on Keyakitte Kakenai?

mobRMkTeuFLIP.jpg

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As predicted on 2channel, this weekend's Hiragana member feature gravure on Hustle Press is Memi. Be prepared.

HP1702a_hiraganakeyaki_21_17_640.jpg

EDIT: Here's a translation of Memi's most recent blog post. It's hilarious...in Japanese. The point of the post is a Japanese pun. I've done my best. And I give a link to the original post.

EDIT2: And here's a full translation of the interview from the Hustle Press gravure, along with a few of the photos.

EDIT3: And finally, for today (lol), Memi's own blog post about the photoshoot.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i like the 2nd set of photos from Hustle press !!! Memi got some excellent photos :inlove:

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thursday night blog post:
    Her sister's glasses

Now that she doesn't have to go to school, Memi has become a professional idol, posting to her blog almost every day, like Muu or Zuumin or Nanako. And she has a nice little formula: short, easy-to-translate posts dealing with one subject. Suits me, lol. One Twitter poster mentioned that after not seeing Nijika's or Memi's posts for a while, he was struck by the fact that they were both really doing it seriously now, that the atmosphere had changed. There's no question that Memi is simply growing into her role all the time, now. She has described herself as "stubborn"...or perhaps "implacable" is the word.

Two photos from this post, and the photo of Memi wearing one of the Earth, Music & Ecology school uniforms that the Hiraganas have now become image models for. So far, the four Hiraganas we have seen modelling the uniforms are Katoshi, Kyonko, Memi and Neru.

mob8UpqyB_FLIP.jpg mobWawa5Z_FLIP.jpg C5RttfPUoAAk1SF.jpg

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's Memi's Sunday blog post, after the final Kyoto handshake session. She includes lots of photos, and I include a few first-person reports from the week before.

mobX22xMq_FLIP.jpg

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And here's her Monday blog post, in which she shows the results of her first attempt at doing her own make-up. And comments on how quickly time is speeding by....

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Now here's Memi's Thursday/Friday blog post (written Thursday, posted by staff early Friday). The poetic name for March, "Yayoi," suggests to her her favorite Cure in the Precure series of animes: Kise Yayoi in Smile Precure.

mob8953v6.jpg