1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kakizaki Memi (Memitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i will be rooting for Memi for the arm wrestling match against Akanen :) i feel like this is going to be a great matchup.

during the 2nd sport festival, we didnt get a chance to see how Akanen stack up against the other coz Mona took over at the wrestling table [hehe]

here is a fanart of Memi (different uniforms)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/sansuke46/status/799840624568516608

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kakizaki Memi Wednesday blog: White-day sweets (not).

Thursday blog: Hiragana Shonen Magazine gravure. Having six pages in this magazine is a huge deal, since it has the second-highest circulation of any magazine in Japan, at just over a million copies a week.

mob8ok7Zk_FLIP_lvsclar.jpg mobkqlq3b_FLIP.jpg

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

After two days without posting, Memi's back with a blog post about eating: other people eating and her eating other people.

mobZhwEEX_FLIP.jpg

If vampires really existed, I'd be almost sure she was one.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A bit OOT but i like how it seems that Sasaki Kumi oftenly exchanges her name vest with Sasaki Mirei that's really cute lol

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I hadn't noticed that until this pic. It goes with what I know of her, though. I think she helps hold the group together, calling them by various names and generally being a big sister. She seems a bit like Sugai in being obviously smart and reliable but also sometimes giving a disarming ponkotsu air. And by being the chosen MC. She's also a real university student, I think in third year at Meiji Gakuin University. And it seems she dresses in an informal way that would not be out of place even at a North American university (jeans, checked shirts, T-shirts, tennis shoes, hiking boots, etc.). She seems really nice. And I loved it back in September when she rose to the challenge and got her trumpet to work when she was under the gun. I learned (or at least almost learned, since I just had to go back and check) the expression 勝負強い.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If Mirei is Hiragana's Mom i suppose Kumi is their dad [hehe]

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

...except that in her most recent post, Kumi referred to Mii-Pan is "Mii-Papa." Lol. Papa Kumi is a jokester. But Mii-Pan has said she doesn't like that and would prefer Mii-Mama, if she can't get them to use Mii-Pan.

By the way, loved seeing your tidbits from various blogs over in the Fukyouwaon thread.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thank you! I enjoyed reading your blog translations and your comments at the bottom!

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In her quiet way, I think Memi made the best of her three minutes being featured on KeyaKake. Lots of posts and tweets about her in Japan, some saying she decided it would be better to lose to the Sergeant. I'm not sure about that, but it is true that Akanen was afraid Memi would break her wrist....

It occurs to me that there may be method in the madness of featuring cute "French doll" Memi in this violent encounter. From reading Japanese posts over the months, it appears that a number of people who might have bought her handshake tickets did not because, especially in her early photos, she seemed too young and therefore (a) would be uninteresting as a handshake partner, and (b) would make them feel like lolicons if they lined up to meet her. So maybe management tried to find something they could do to change those perceptions. Showing a bit of her strength might do the trick. We'll see in ten days or so (when the results of the next round of handshake sales becomes known) whether the stratagem, if it was one, had any effect.

C7Tex63VsAA1Bb-.jpg large.jpg
    "Doesn't flatter people."

EDIT: I watch a Yahoo search for Japanese tweets about Memi. It has grown from around a daily peak in any one hour of under ten to about double that over the past 2-3 months. But right now the figure is...927 (during the show).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kakizaki Memi blog: First magazine cover.

Hiragana was on KeyaKake again this week. Memi took part in a "who's got guts?" contest that ended up with her and Akane one-on-one again, and with the same result. They had their feet in pails of ice-water, and Memi was sailing long just fine, seemingly better than Akanen, until her jaw started to shake (as we know it does when she's very cold or excited) and she withdrew. She really doesn't have the knack of variety: she's too straightforward and too quiet. And I want her to stay that way, it's part of what makes her special.

100000009002760603_10204_001.jpg 欅坂46 欅って、書けない? 3月26日 17 03 26 [HD, 1280x720].mp4_snapshot_17.27_[2017.03.26_12.08.02].jpg

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is an epic screencap

[​IMG]

Akanen and Memi both reaching their limit on the ice bucket contest. Akanen looks like she could lose but Memi got a nice smile on her face.
    At the end, Memi took the lost and Akanen won again (barely)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017