1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kamijima Kaede (Kaede) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 26, 2018.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Name: Kamjima Kaede
    Birthday: August 22, 2001
    Bloodtype: B
    Height: 147cm
    Hometown: Aichi, Japan

2. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Cute !

I like her dimples, her eyes and her smile ! ;)

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Kaede performed with Team H last night.

She is the first 5th Gen to perform a stage with one of HKT's teams.

D8cx3QkUYAACka4-orig.jpg D8cx3QlUwAAjIqj-orig.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Woooaah, soo cute ! :)

In the girls of the 5th gen, these are Haruka Kudo and Kaede Kamijima my two favorite in them ! :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I was just announced that Kaede will make her first senbatsu appearance in HKT48 13th single, which will be released on April 22nd, 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Yes, that came unexpected.:shocku::lol:
    But I'm happy for her.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Recently it was announced that Kaede will be promoted to Team H, congrats! She already performed her final stage as kenkyuusei on 8th April so she is now officially in Team H!

Before her promotion, I didn't really know Kaede, it's when I saw the news of her promotion that I searched her name because I found her cute in her profile picture. and indeed she's so cute! Now I went to her Twitter, and I realize that I actually gave "likes" to some of her past photos on Twitter, probably when I saw them randomly, and I must have thought that she's a long-time member haha (I don't know a lot about the current HKT >.<) I had no idea she was still new (joined in November 2018) and kenkyuusei! She is really cute, I like her dimples!

I went to her profile on HKT's official site and I see some infos about her. Her hobbies are "going to hot spring (onsen), listening to music, watch comedy" and her special skills are "baton twirling, overly detailed imitations of members", her charming point is "dimples" <3

From her wiki48 page, her catchphrase: "Talking about fall plants, you think of? (maple!) The meaning of maple is "precious memories". I want to create precious memories with you, 2nd year of high school, 19 years old, I'm Kamijima Kaede also known as Kaede. Please treat me well." Note: "maple" is "kaede" in japanese so this is related to her name! I like the meaning!

Lastly, some photos of Kaede that I just saw. She looks so pretty and cute!

001.jpg 002.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I went to Kaede's wiki48 page to take a look at her songs participation so far, and she's been in 6 songs, which is pretty good for a kenkyuusei! She was in 3 b-sides in the 12th single Ishi released in 2019, and she was in senbatsu for the 13th single 3-2 + in 2 b-sides, released in 2020. I'll list the songs here:

- Dare Yori Te wo Furou (Ishi b-side). This is a song where the whole HKT participated, center is Sasshi (it's her final single). There is no MV, but you can see a live here! it's a nice song!
    - Chamomile (Ishi b-side). This song is centered by Takeda Tomoka, and there is a short version of the MV here! it's a cute song. I tried to find Kaede but it's not easy LOL I think she's at the beginning when there are 5 girls at 0:18, the one with blue dress and long hair? We don't see her face clearly though. Also at 1:26 in blue? I'm not sure XD She looked so young!
    - Makkana Umbrella (Ishi b-side). This song was for the kenkyuusei! it's centered by Ishibashi Ibuki, there's no MV but you can watch a live here! Kaede is wearing a red dress and with a red bow in her hair. You can see her at 1:08 on the right and very quickly at 2:09-2:10 (she's the one sitting, on the right side). The song is cute ^^

- 3-2. This was Kaede's first time in senbatsu, and she was one of the 2 kenkyuusei to get selected in senbatsu (along with Rimika) wow this is great for her! You can watch the MV here! This is a MV that I saw so many times since I love this song and I love Nappi, but this time I watch it to find Kaede, I think I see her at 1:18 dancing and 1:24 close-up!
    - Oshaberi Jukebox (3-2 b-side). Kaede was the only kenkyuusei selected in this song! The center is Jitoe Nene and there's a short version of the MV here! Looks like the song is for a CM, does it mean Kaede was in a CM too? Nice! Kaede is at 0:35 in the bed, on the right, she's so cute at that part! >.< She's also at 0:41 on the right, 1:38 on the right, and just after, she's the one in twintails in the dancing part! Among all the songs where she participated, this might be the best one since it has a MV and she's very cute in it :3
    - Seishun no Deguchi (3-2 b-side). This is a song where the whole HKT participated, there's no MV but you can listen to the song in a live here at 21:25 (not a live with all the members)

HKT's 14th single will be her first single after getting promoted to full member!

Some photos of Kaede that she posted on Twitter recently, she looks so cute <3

01.jpg 02.jpg

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

More information for Kaede about the 14th single! So she's been selected in the "Mizuho senbatsu" which is the version with Nappi as center! it's perfect for me since Nappi is my favorite member and I will give more attention to this senbatsu (and if both senbatsu have their own MV, I'll obviously watch this MV more >.<). it's a senbatsu with mostly new gens!

Something interesting is that for the "meet and greet" event, Kaede has in total 23 slots which is a lot o_o I compared with the other kenkyuusei who were promoted at the same time as her: Kurumi 21 slots, Ibuki 17 slots, Rimika 11 slots. So Kaede has the most among them. I think this is either because she maybe did well with fans in the past, or that management has future plans for her. it's nice! So far she sold some of her slots (3/23, last update here) which is pretty good for a newly promoted member.

The covers have been released and Kaede is in the Type C cover! She is standing right beside Nappi, she might have a good position in this senbatsu, it confirms to me that management probably has plans for her, and might push her! The second photo is Kaede's picture taken from the group picture.

001.jpg 002.jpg

Kaede made a tweet about the single and she posted a photo from the day of the shooting of the covers. Pretty <3

003.jpg

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

I found a very cute video of Kaede! it looks like this is from a skit/play that HKT did, and the man's wig fell (not sure if it's on purpose or not LOL) then it was Kaede's turn to say her lines but she couldn't stop herself from laughing because of the man, haha. She looks so cute when she smiles, with her dimples <3 and this hair length and hairstyle looks good on her!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I wanted to know more about Kaede, so I recently watched her 2019 birthday stage at theater (190909 KKS3R LOD 1830), I really enjoyed it! it was a stage with the 5th gen KKS, they performed the Team K stage Nounai Paradise. I'm surprised that this is the only time that there is a revival for this stage because it's a great stage with so many good songs that I love!

Judging by the MC talk, it seems that all 5th gen get along with Kaede, and many of them praised her dancing! For units, she did a solo performance of Nakinagara Hohoende, I love this song. I think she did pretty good although she seems a bit nervous! After that, she did another unit song Kurukurupa with other members, this time it was very fun! I like her interactions with Nagano Miyabi. During this performance, Kaede shows a bit of her skills in baton twirling, it was great! it did fall twice but she did it while performing so it wasn't easy, she did great!

Later there is the encore, and I have to say Kaede was just awesome during this encore! She performed well before but here she was performing with so much energy and expressions! I loved this part, she's great! Then they did the birthday celebration, where she received a letter from Ueno Haruka. They also did a quiz about baton twirling, this part was fun! and again, Kaede did a bit of baton twirling! She has a lot of talents. Lastly they performed Sougen no Kiseki, I love this song, and this part was very touching, it made me emotional ;_;

This was my first time seeing the HKT 5th gen as a whole (even though sadly some of them graduated since then especially Kudo Haruka who I would have loved to see as a pushed new gen along with Kaede). I think this gen is very nice, there are quite a lot of the members who got my attention and they all seem to really get along (which is why the end was touching).

I loved this stage! I recommend it to anyone who wants to know Kaede more! On the same day of this stage, HKT's Twitter uploaded a video of Kaede doing baton twirling, watch here <3

Some photos of Kaede from the day of the performance:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Kaede is my favorite 5th gen. along with Sakamoto Rino. I liked kudoharu too but, well, what can you do...
    I really hope Kaede sticks around

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Ugokanaide So far Kaede is my favorite 5th gen too! I also noticed Takemoto Kurumi and Nagano Miyabi, overall 5th gen is very nice!

Around a month ago in this thread, I talked about how Kaede had the most slots for meet and greet event among the recently promoted 5th gens, and how I thought that management might give her opportunities, and I was right! She has been promoted quite a lot with the 14th single! in the Mizuho senbatsu music video, Kaede is in the top 3, she's in the same scenes with Nappi (center) and Akari. For the dance formation too, she's at position #2-#3! She has a lot of screentime thanks to this, it made me really happy for her, and she looks adorable!

Kaede posted 2 photos before the music video release and 2 photos after the release (5th May)!
    Before the release, she said: "A little more until the MV release, it's a wonderful song so please take a look"
    After the release, she said: "How was the MV? I will cherish this song. The intro, lyrics, dance, I love it all"

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Today was the day of release of the 14th single so Kaede shared more photos from the shooting!
    She said: "Finally the release day of the 14th single 「Kimi to Doko ka e Ikitai」!
    I would be happy if this song can reach a lot of people, if it can be healing, and give them power.
    I won't forget all this gratitude, I hope that we can get excited for this single"

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

Kaede got the chance to have an interview with Akari in Bubka June issue! Watch their video message here!
    Kaede also had a solo interview in the 48G site "48times", and she has a video message here!
    Please watch the videos because Kaede looks very very cute! I'm really happy to see her get good promo <3

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched a theater performance of the special HKT stage 'R24' (Hakata Refresh) with Kaede! This is a special stage that has only 10 members performing, it was initially a stage with 2nd gens but it's now a stage with other gens too. You can find the current setlist for R24 here! First I want to say that I absolutely LOVE this setlist, so many of my favorite songs in there, whoever picked this setlist has very similar taste with me <3 and I also like that the stage has 10 members because everyone shine a lot! They also sing live the whole time and did good (Kaede too!). For Kaede, she double center Kimi ga Omotteru Yori with Meru, I love this song, it's one of my favorite Team Surprise songs! For units, she did Kimi to Boku no Kankei together with Maichan. Loved it too! Then she did Choose Me!, I think she really suits this kind of song actually, I would love a version where she centers it... Kaede also looked so cute in school uniform before the encore (and I love that they performed Seishun to Kizukanai Mama, one of my favorite songs! <3). For the very last song, To be Continued, Kaede sings the first lines with Meru! Overall she did great in this stage, she has SO much energy when dancing and she's a great dancer and performer, her voice is good too! I'm glad that I watched this :3

Some photos (yes she had a lot of moments with Maichan XD):

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

For the promotion of the 14th single, Kaede was on the show "Barihaya! ZIP!" on 13th May together with Nappi, Miku and Hana! This is such a great opportunity for Kaede and I'm really happy that she is being pushed! especially together with Nappi who is my favorite member, I love both of them! in this short video, they played a little game where they had to put those rocks on top of each other and if it falls then you lose, the final winner gets a pudding! This is really cute and fun to watch, I love this type of content <3

Some screenshots, Kaede is so cute!!!

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Read this after you watched the video...

Nappi and Hana both lost first so the finals were between Kaede and Miku! and they did great (it was so high LOL) but it end up falling when it was Kaede's turn so she lost, aw. haha. After that Miku got to eat pudding, the man asked Kaede how it feels that she didn't eat the pudding, and she answer "Right... well later, I'll buy one myself" haha that was cute and funny XD She received a good screentime here and did very well <3 So adorable!

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Kaede's pictures from HKT's interview with 48times in May! She looks so cute <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Kaede with Meru and Jiina for a JR Kyushu Railway Company CM!

Some screenshots, Kaede looks so adorable! I love her smile :cute:

Kaede with Meru and Jiina going on a trip to Kagoshima with JR Kyushu train!

This is nice to watch! I think Kaede was in charge of holding the camera and doing the talk, she is just way too cute! They took the train together, they ate pudding (Kaede's reaction to eating pudding is adorable), they walked around and they went to a temple. I like the part where they walked with the piece of board on their head, and then tried doing it with 2 of them haha. Kaede is so cute the whole time and I love how Meru and Jiina both seem to like Kaede a lot >.< Like older sisters :3 This is part 1 of their trip so there will be a part 2 too!

Some screenshots! Adorable Kaede :cute:

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Kaede, Meru and Jiina going on a trip to Kagoshima with JR Kyushu train - Part 2!
    Kaede was so cute! especially when she couldn't ring the bell XD and when eating <3
    The 2 videos about this trip were very nice, they went to many places, it was great!

Some screenshots of Kaede! Adorable <3

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From the live stream that HKT did recently, Kaede had to smell other members' clothes and guess who it belongs to, she got 3 of them right but she mixed Natsu and Iori. it was so cute when she keep guessing Iori for Natsu's shirt, even after they gave her another chance LOL She recognized Nappi fast but then again it was the last member left ^^;

Actually Kaede turned 20 years old back in 22nd August (I forgot to say something here T_T) so here's a photo of Kaede as a kid, and a photo from the same day as the video above. <3

1.jpg 2.jpg

Cute video/photo edit of Kaede <3

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Confession from Kaede <3 She was awkward/embarassed so she did everything really fast [hehe]
    The other members laughing when she said "suki dayo" without emotions :lol: She's too cute!

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The other day, I looked at the list of who will participate in the upcoming 4th singing competition, I was surprised that Kaede is on the list! I didn't watch the competition last year and I didn't know Kaede yet in 2020, so this will be my first time to see her in this competition and I hope that she does well and that more people can know her and love her <3

Here's a cute video of Kaede (when she had longer hair) :blush:

• Like Like x 1