1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kamijima Kaede (Kaede) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 26, 2018.

1. immgl

immgl Kenkyuusei

She's graduating

EDIT: why the hell did I get a dislike for that?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I read the news earlier and honestly it shocked me ._. I was sad the other day because she was dropped from HKT senbatsu for the new album and she's in only one of the 5 songs in the album (and it's the one that was decided by fans through a game) I thought that this isn't normal considering she was one of the only 2 5th gens in 3-2 and the 5th gen who had the best position in KimiDoko, and had good meet and greet sales. Now everything makes sense ;_; I just never expected that this could happen, she's been idol for only 3 years ;_;

I only learned about Kaede earlier this year (like I wrote in the first page of this thread), and she became one of my favorite 48G member really fast, she is such a cute and fun girl and a great idol. it's been not even a year that I'm her fan and this happens ;_; I'm so sad and I don't know how I'm going to feel once she's gone from HKT. I'm going to enjoy her activities as idol until the end, but this is so sad ._. and this happens so often that I like a new gen and then she graduates earlier than expected, my bad luck T_T I remember when I watched an old stage of 5th gen earlier this year for Kaede, and the members who got my attention were Kaede (graduating now) and Kudo Haruka (who was already graduated by then) really sad T_T

I wonder what will happen about her participation in the singing competition...

Sigh. I can't believe she's graduating :cry::cry::cry:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

This one has me baffled... Its been less than 2 years since she started and only 6 months since she was promoted to a team. She is popular with not only the fans but with management as well, would have been a permanent senbatsu/front line pushed member for the rest of her tenure so it must be some personal reason that she leaving. This one is shocked me even more than Kudo suddenly leaving. Oh well, Wish her the best

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Kaede Kamijima (20) of HKT48 Team H gave a graduation performance at " West Japan City Bank HKT48 Theater" in Fukuoka City on the 7th . Yuki Shimono, Haruka Ueno, Aki Toyonaga and other seniors who had deepened exchanges beyond the 5th gen member and the enrollment period, who were in the same period, sent off and said goodbye to the stage that was dynamic for 3 years. I will graduate from the exchange event scheduled to be held in Yokohama on the 9th.

large_IP220107JAA000733000_0005_CDSP.jpeg

large_IP220107JAA000734000_0003_CDSP.jpeg

large_IP220107JAA000719000_0003_CDSP.jpeg

https://www.nishinippon.co.jp/item/n/858261/

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Kaede has tweeted a couple of pics of herself taking down her theater photo:
    https://twitter.com/kae_hkt48/status/1479469702573596680

FIgh2cQaAAEYCNU.jpeg FIgh2beagAA-crs.jpeg

Meanwhile today has been her actual last activity day, she attended a 'physical' HKT talk event in Yokohama. A couple of pics of her last goodbye to her fans at that event have been tweeted by Mokachan:
    https://twitter.com/moka__0225/status/1480121098570432513

FIpyR20aIAA8RNo.jpeg FIpyR21aUAICXNg.jpeg

The HKT Official Website has a last message from her today:
    http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2022/01/7812

205638741054a60c7cf57effd138b3318322.jpeg

Via DeepL Translate:

• Like Like x 2
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Fuck I thought she had died

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

This girl should have the title idol brave.

The way she hasnt give up being idol but trying different path.

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

For anyone interested, here is a page where you can find all past photos of Kaede from her Twitter during her years in HKT! it makes me feel nostalgic to see that ;w; I really loved her as 48G member. but I'm happy for her if she found what she really wants to do with WACK. I sometimes check her news here and there, I'm not really into the music that ASP does (and the group's name and her name... lol), so I can't really support her but I wish her the best. what she's doing now is completely different than 48G, but when I saw some videos of her talking, she's still the same girl as before ^^ just not with the "idol" style anymore lol. Although I don't follow her closely anymore, I will probably see what she's up to every now and then ^^

• Like Like x 1