1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kamimura Hinano (Hinanonano) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 6, 2018.

1. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Why do I feel she is having a little difficulty in moving her wrist? Oh wait! She looks cute! :)

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

2. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    5DDE10A3-645A-4683-8A08-167347CB6679.jpeg 69F24C83-1C9A-4A7E-93D3-895BCED2B6BA.jpeg 590B49BD-00EB-47BD-B636-53EC6DEE4616.jpeg
    HINANOOOOOOOO :cute::cute::cute:

Gana fans and members out here celebrating [hehe] What an amusing sight in comparison to Kanji 2nd gen acceptance :^^;:

I’ve been reading a lot of Gana blogs and they seem to really spoil her :cute: Mirei kept giving her food lol Katoshi being touchy with her, Hina wants her own Hinanano [hehe], Nibu explaining what Nano-chan’s hand sign(?) means on her blog, how Ushio is saying that she only heard Hinano say “Thank you” and “Sorry” so far. Kyonko wanting to talk to her but can’t because the members are allover her she can’t even come near her lol and whole lot more. Even Nogi’s Maiyan and Manatsu got fished :blush:

Her merch sold out hella fast too during omitatekai along with Kanji’s 2nd gen’s Hono.

Can’t wait for her appearance in HiraOshi :cute:

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lol. Exactly. Cuteness rules. Moe requires a bit of clumsiness for its full effect. Not that she's clumsy, but that wrist joint just won't rotate perfectly smoothly.

I love how the group is welcoming and babying her. I hope she can be part of the glue that makes the 1gens and 2gens one. One difference between Hiragana and Kanji is that Gana's one new member is not going to displace anyone from the senbatsu.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

i havent been following keya for a few months so is she like the only addition to hira keya ??? (i dont see any other 3rd gen hira thread)

6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yep, the one and only :^^;:

—-
    I’m so sorry but Hinanonano is too cute :cute: I want to adopt her and put her inside my pocket asffhjkl, bless this child :worthy:

Mao made a blog about her and :cute:

And oh btw:
    EC9F7B55-1BAF-4B22-A669-9EB3F47F83E3.jpeg 45A33722-5563-4439-949B-7CB6D5D1976C.jpeg 1B6A1D77-70F2-479E-8364-D1E90E9102E1.jpeg DF17E713-17E5-4FB0-8B85-FCCA8DCD209A.jpeg 78BFF11C-303F-4EA4-A04C-D165AEAB198C.jpeg D6C2E002-A655-4BC8-AC0D-285BC9C62C6D.jpeg BD17D602-9BDC-43B7-8590-4707E0442D75.jpeg
    (c) K46’s Website

• Like Like x 1
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From Bemiho's blog. She still surprised that she is 14 years old.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

She look like Neru and Pechan fusion

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    There are cute girls and then there are the impossibly cute girls. Hinano is giving my top cutest member, Memi, a stiff competition lol.
    And I havent seen/heard much from Hinano yet...

10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hinanonano will be back cover girl on Platinum FLASH!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Twitter source.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

More images from Platinum Flash. It's Hinano's world now....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source: Modelpress

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hinanonano is absolutely cute. Let's search, found and buy the magazine. "Hiragana is a house of beautiful and cute girls".

[​IMG]

Original tweet.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hinanonano will be on GanaOshi next week, late night 3 Feb. It will apparently be "30 minutes of everyone showing their love for 14-year-old Kamimura Hinano."

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great news. Apparently next week on GanaOshi, they will show video of when Hinanonano first met the group, and the dokkiri they put her through. When she met them, they pretended to hate each other and got into big arguments...then revealed they were putting her on. It might be as much pain as pleasure to watch, but fascinating nonetheless.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

One otaku's haul of Platinum Flash (plus extras) from HMV:

[​IMG]

source

16. Nephilim

Nephilim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    She looks like Nagashima Seira of Nogizaka46 in my opinion :) But Hinano is way more cuter [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hinanonano in Weekly Playboy.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------

From Keyakizaka46 official Twitter.

[​IMG]

Original tweet.

==============================================================================================

And from GanaOshi.

[​IMG]
    Sometimes she reminds me Neru-chan.

[​IMG]
    Her eyes are a weapon.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She says she always throws curveballs, lol: "Curveballs always and anywhere, Hinanonano." (In baseball, a curveball is a pitch that curves sharply at the last minute, so a hitter can't hit it.) She often looks a bit stunned or baffled, then comes out with something unexpected. I got the impression her attitude toward Kumi and Katoshi in their little dinner was a combination of respect and "what on earth are they doing?" Here's her personal questionnaire, like the ones all the members did last spring (that's her portrait of Kasuga on the right):

[​IMG]

Kamimura Hinano born 2004.04.12 (age 14). From Tokyo.
    Nickname: Hinano, Hinanonano, Nanonano, Nano-chan, Kamimura-san (and she likes people to add "-chan")
    Catch-phrase: Curveballs always and everywhere! Hinanonano
    Charm-point: Goldfish-shaped eyes.
    In a former life I was: An avant-garde artist.
    Book or author I like: Minato Kanae (author of dark and grisly crime thrillers).
    School club and training: Art Club, dance (in elementary school).
    Qualifications: Social manners, level 3 (ソーシャルマナー).
    What I don't like about myself: The way shyness makes me nervous/worried.
    What I like about myself: The way I change back and forth between cheerful and dark.
    Things I like that no-one understands: Looking at science textbooks (I especially like collections of pictures of cells, etc.)

In that little dinner, she repeated that she was a fan of Hiragana and watched GanaOshi. They asked which member of Audrey she liked, and she said Wakabayashi (but the members guessed she would like Kasuga).

If you're interested in everyone else's questionnaires, I did a blog post about them last year.

• Like Like x 6
  19. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I watched Gana Oshi and can't help squeal how cute she is.. :3 And got to admit that her hand is quite big. :eek:
    Kumi seemed to be whipped after her "ittarashai".. Her hand gestures are cute!
    I think Yone would have hit off with Hinano since they love cells..

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I want to see Memi's, Nibu's and Hinano's big hands side-by-side. They all use them well.