Kamimura Hinano (Hinanonano) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 6, 2018.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  2. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
  3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    This was my first time listening to a Hinano showroom, and honestly one of my first times listening to her talk alone! I was surprised at how composed she is given her young age. As a new fan I had the impression that she was "just" a little sister character, but the more I learn, the more I see how much there is to her. In this example, she conducted the showroom with impressive calmness.

She said she wanted to make it a "summery" showroom and was thinking about what to do for a summer theme. If I follow correctly, she said she had prepared a lot of things, but she left her bag behind somewhere “far away” :lol: So she didn't have any of the things she wanted to show. But she asked everyone to get fired up and interact a lot in the comments.
    I think this was a smart move, because she spent a lot of the time responding to fan questions! I thought it was great; it was fun to see her play off of people. At some point she said "I'm not a good speaker like Manamo..." (who just did a showroom a couple days earlier), but honestly I think responding to live comments as fast as she did is a huge talent itself!

A lot of questions came in after that. Someone asked about monomane (impressions) and she said she can do just one: dogs. She said she thought dogs was a normal one, but it doesn't seem that way, as she doesn't know anyone around her who can do it! She said she cleared a big hurdle with it :lol:Someone asked if she can do large breeds and she said yes, she can do a variety. Then she demonstrated her bark and said "everyone is laughing at me!" LOL. It was pretty good honestly!! "Was it unexpected? Was my [deep] voice unexpected?" yes!!

Then someone asked what she's doing during summer vacation. She wondered that herself. She said she's been watching anime at home and she's been happy every day. Then she talked about the upcoming tour, though the tour is in autumn. She said she's looking forward to it, particularly the first show in Hiroshima. She said she's never been there. She's looking forward to travelling and eating. Momiji manju, gyuutan, etc....
    She said the name of the Miyagi arena and said "aren't katakana names cool?" LOL

She played around with Poka for a while and talked about how cute Poka is.

Someone asked if she likes radio and she said she does, she listens to it a lot when she can't sleep or when she's going to bed. She wants to appear on radio shows! She said she likes talking a lot, even if she isn't good at it.

Then people congratulated her on High School Quiz center and she talked about it for a bit. She said she's very grateful and would like if people listen to the song a lot once it's released. She says it's a song that allows you to cheer for people who are doing their best in whatever it may be. Someone asked her to hum it and she said no spoilers, please wait if you can! She's very composed and deflects questions really well when she needs to haha.

She talked about the Kimi Shika Katan cheerleading hit campaign for a bit. For those who don't know, she was part of the Stunt Team and was one of the bases supporting Mei. She said she discovered that Mei has an amazing sense of balance, and that really saved them. So much so that if Mei wasn't there, they probably wouldn't have been able to pull off the stunt.

She talked about the summer WKeyaki festival and said she enjoyed it. Regarding Wkeyaki no Uta she was really happy to see Yamasaki Ten. She said she and Ten are around the same age, but Ten is so mature that it surprised her. She loves Ten's brightness and whenever they meet they talk a lot. She also mentioned Fujiyoshi Karin, Morita Hikaru, and Matsuda Rina as people she talked to.
    She said everyone in Sakurazaka46 is friendly and she's on good terms with them. She mentioned the Budokan Omitatekai from 2018, and how after that she wasn't able to stand on stage with the Sakurazaka 2nd gens until WKeyaki festival.

Someone asked about her recent obsession. She said “writing blogs every day, or at least as much as she's able to”. She's been searching for new content online. Apparently she has 2 blogs drafted that will be posted soon :O

She said for a while she used to call Nibu-chan "Bu-ni-san", and looking back she thinks it was weird of her to call a senpai that. Now she calls her Nibu-chan.

Someone asked her "if you could be a different member who would it be?" and she said she didn't know. There are so many members with so many qualities. Instead she asked who everyone else wanted to be, and her responses were a nice way to hype up other members. For example, someone said "smile monster Nibu" and Hinano was like "that's true!!". I thought that was nice, it's like she's thinking about how to highlight the best about everybody.

Then she moved on kind of abruptly (lol, it was cute though) to opening the same goodies Manamo did in her showroom. I'm still not really sure where they're from, but it's nice to see people open merch packs.

Overall I really enjoyed her showroom! Hinano seems like a really nice kid.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kiterune

rps20210910_210646.jpg

rps20210910_210709.jpg

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  6. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Congrats on 3 years since joining Hiragana Keyaki/Hinatazaka Hinano!

2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  9. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
  10. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 2
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  14. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Hinano was so cute in the recent showroom with Mikuni!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Bilibili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV12r4y1q7Zm

Early on someone commented that Hinano's dress looks like a costume, and she said it was cute so she bought it. Someone else commented that Hinano and Mikuni look like sisters, and Hinano said they look like twins when they're both wearing a mask.

Later into the showroom someone commented that they want to see Hinano wearing red, and she made a face saying she doesn't like to wear red. She doesn't wear it at all in her private life :lol: I find this super relatable, I also never wear red! Mikuni reminded her that she said she liked red foods before, and Hinano said that's true, but she also said she was still doing her best to like other red things. She says that she made red one of her lightstick colors, and Hinatazaka costumes often have red, and so she's coming to like it more and more. I like that she has a strong opinion on the color LOL. She said incorporating more red will be her goal this season haha.

Haruyo logged on shortly after that, and wrote in the comments that she was watching anime while also watching the Showroom. Hinano said there are probably lots of people out there doing that too.

Someone asked what their favorite Hinatazaka46 song is. Mikuni said that it depends: she has a favorite one to dance to, and a favorite one to listen to. Hinano agreed. Mikuni's favorite to dance are My Fans and Boudai na Yume ni Oshitsubusarete. Hinano nodded at Boudai. Mikuni's favorites to listen to are Yasashisa ga Jama wo Suru, Chinmoku ga Ai nara, and later, Seishun no Uma and Senkou Hanabi. Hinano said thank you for liking Yasashisa.

Then Hinano said her favorite song to dance to is Dare Yori mo Takaku Tobe! She said it's really fun in lives because everyone get's pumped up. Hinano was thinking of her favorite song to listen to and Mikuni started listing Seishun no Uma and Senkou Hanabi and Hinano was like "Mikuni stop, I like that one too!" haha. She finally answered Knock wo Suru na!

They said Double Rainbow is easy to sing.

Someone commented that they like the third gen songs, and Hinano and Mikuni said thanks. They both agreed that the third gen songs have an "at a theme park" vibe. Then someone commented "which songs"? and Hinano said "Right? and Kimi... Matsu?". Mikuni started laughing because Kimi Matsu is not one of their songs at all. They both laughed for a while and finally corrected to Kono Natsu wo Jamu ni Shiyou. honestly I wonder if "Kimi Matsu" is a future 3rd gen song. Rumor has it that they're recording for the 7th single right now after all. Who knows, Hinano might have just said a spoiler ;)

Then someone asked what Hinano and Mikuni have in common and they slowly started listing things, like they have the same hairstyle, both from Tokyo, both like mentaiko, they were both in their school culture clubs, and then they couldn't think of more. Someone commented that they both have round faces. They said everyone in the third gen is very similar and thinks the same.

The very last question was a lightning round. "What's your favorite season?". Mikuni said fall, while Hinano said winter. Rice vs. Bread: Both said rice. Soba vs. Udon: Mikuni said udon, Hinano said soba. Sea vs mountains? They both went "err...." at the same time. Mikuni said she's bad with nature lol and Hinano seemed to agree. Zoo vs Aquarium? Both said aquarium. Sushi vs meat? Both said meat. There were some others, but I didn't understand. Overall a very relaxed showroom, they have a highschooler vibe when they're together!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Her photoshoot from Flash Special Gravure Best 2022:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls