Kanagawa Saya (Yanchan) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    It's probably so, because she is not someone who is followed by papparazzi 24/7,it's likely that Bunshun only follow her just for the sake of evidence after someone has informed them. I think it was a fan, not a member or staff though.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I thought the problem with her scandal was that the guy was married?

Anyway, the way I see it management will put Saya on a hiatus and she'll return by the time of the next single. I checked the handshake results and she sold 4 slots for the latest single so even if fans get mad it's not that big of a loss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    I think the guy being married was why Matsu wasnt punished too harshly, on top of her popularity. It was easier to shift the narrative to she was a naive girl who got taken advantage of (Which is probably what happened, dude lied to her about being married). That's my take though. Kanagawa should be fine though pretty sure but Sony and Johnnys will just say theyre friends and sweep things under the rug considering they werent caught holding hands or leaving a hotel.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I see no difference here. A girl dating a guy (which propably she doesn't know if he was a married guy).

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    I do hope that these girls (and even these men that are seeing these girls) are aware that COVID19 is still around, so they really have to protect themselves and the other members who they will be interacting/performing/speaking with. It's not about Kanagawa. It's about the entire group and their future.

At this crucial point in life, they cannot afford to be selfish.

• Like Like x 13
  6. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Yanchan is stupid enough to dig her own grave . she over now.

Lol. You can disagree with me. But you can see how future of unpopular members goes when caught dating . shida manaka. Oda nana. Ishimori nijika. Kawamura mahiro. Where they are now in the group

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    this is not worst than what Matsumura did so i don't think leaving the group might be the best option, she might be out in Nogichuu & Nogiskit for awhile to make things clear with this scandal and i hope this scandal don't lead on losing all her current job outside of nogizaka
    and for the 4th gen, will this scandal make their bond stronger? or break them apart.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Trust me, everyone in Tokyo is aware of the virus. I did read somewhere that people around their early 20s here tend not to take warnings as seriously, which is probably why that age group has the most infected cases. So I wouldn't be surprised if more of the members go out. In saying that, rather than a question of selfishness, I'd say it's more about being responsible as part of a community. It's not just the members, but staff members, family and friends, other celebs, etc., and in turn, people that they interacted with and so on that will be affected. I'd hate to think that the virus will find its way to me from school with guest lecturers from the entertainment industry coming in every now and then.

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Unfortunately for you, Kanagawa isn't Keyaki member.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think they'll go silent with this one. Probably less exposure for her to calm things down then gradually put her back in the scene. How much it will affect her progress within the group, that we will see. As mentioned, she's not one of the top 4th gen members. She's an exclusive model of a magazine and that's it. If it was Saku, Kaki, (or even a Rei, Mayu who's part of Senbatsu), it would be a big deal. But Kanagawa? Nah!.. it will just fade away. Bunshun might have caught a fish, but not a big one.

• Agree Agree x 8
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think the biggest impact is that she could have joined senbatsu next single (apart from Kaki, Sakura, Ayame and Tamu, Saya and Sayaka have the best handshake results) but now she probably won't.

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    No, if you base on this single online m&g result, Saya doesn't sell that well. Seira and Sayaka are way ahead of her to snatch that senbatsu spot.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    You're right, I completely forgot about Seira. Saya is more in the middle when it comes to 4ki.

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yup, it's actually Hayakawa and Kakehashi if based on HS results. She's next after those two but so far behind with only 4 slots sold. I actually thought she at least sold around 15. Now she's probably back to zero or even negative on the pecking order. But even without this issue, I think she has a long way to go before being considered to Senbatsu. So that's the thing. This kind of stuff wouldn't help when your starting to climb up the ladder. We'll see in the days ahead.

15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    If you wanna be an idol you know what you should and you should not do.
    Nobody imposes to you to choose the idol route and if you accept it, you accept all the good consequences and the few bad ones. If you can not respect them, then yes, you need punishment. This is just careless attitude: to your fans, to the group and the staff you work with, and to other idol members who respected and respect these rules they chose to follow once they accepted to work as Nogi idols.

• Agree x 15
    • Dislike x 4
    • Disagree x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  17. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

I'm 100% agree with this. Im the same boat with you.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  18. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    they just friends. or idol not supposed to has friends outside group? nobody stupid enough to date on bright day

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story at NikkanSports about her apology.

"Saya Kanagawa (19) of Nogizaka46 updated her official blog on the 27th and apologized for the date coverage posted in some parts.

"I love Nogizaka46 and I want to continue to do my best as Nogizaka46," she said, and then apologized and closed, "I'm really sorry."

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/202103270001486.html

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    and it's stupid to think that they can't have a guy to tag them along for a walk or just a hangout because public may think they're dating.

• Winner Winner x 1