1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kanagawa Saya (Yanchan) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Dec 2, 2018.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well you know being an idol, things we think is normal like hanging out with a guy is just NG to "them". She apologized already. That should be enough. Let's see if this will have any effect on her moving forward. I think it will be minimal to none. She better be careful from now on.

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    I believe she'll be okay now that a formal apology was put up by her on social media. Two things would have incriminated her position if it were serious:

1. If she had been caught in any compromising positions (like Matsumura or Noujo)

2. If she were a front row member and she was representing the group as an ace.

3. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Does Johnny have dating ban for their idols as well? Anyone know how their fan base reacted? Just curious.

4. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    from what i know there is none, arashi ninomiya kazunari has a wife.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Even if they did have a rule, they generally don't get the same negative repercussions.

For example, most Johnny's fans are girls and women and when a Johnny's member gets in a dating scandal their fans generally don't get mad at the Johnny's boy, they get mad at the girl he was with and blame her for what happened.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    No, an ex-Johnnys revealed in an interview that they don't have a dating ban, the staff just warned them not to get caught.
    Source:https://aramajapan.com/aramaexclusi...s-former-johnnys-jr-member-koki-maeda/110719/

Not sure about fan's reaction though, scandals like this are frequent since their stalkers are more 'dedicated'. Saya and other 48G idols who were caught are probably just coincidence instead of them being the real targets.

Similarly, bunshun revealed years back that nogi love ban is lifted once they reach 20, and Fukagawa said that 'there's no love ban' in a TV show few years ago.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    That's essentially the same case like in 46g, right? Technically there's no love ban, you just can't get caught.

8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    these noisy fanboys who accepted the silent 'no date' rules are completely Idiot. Why they cant go date as an idol? As long as the girls are not bitches and execute bad aura for the group like smoking drug and random sex, it is ok.
    However, in saya case, i didnt accepted her publicly date yet. She is 4th gen and only been in nogi only few years. She is still new and young. Her other peers probably will have some grudges if she doesnt at least get a little punishment.
    But if the guy is just a friend, she is not wrong at all.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  10. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    Kanagawa was at Hori's grad con so it doesn't seem like management is punishing her.

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Nogi never kick or put member on hiatus due to 'dating' scandal.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    I know but for people who dont know or were unsure what management would think/do this gives them an idea or proof.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Others that have dating scandal in the past were already on their way out like Nojo. Penalizing them wouldnt do much.

Only reference that we have would be Ringos Case in 2014.
    Mgt just demoted Ringo to 3rd row for 4 consecutive singles.

Dunno what would it be for Saya coz theres nothing to demote and most of her jobs like radio is due to her being Hokkaido rep .

14. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Saya was scheduled to appear on ANN this week, but her name disappeared off the official Nogi schedule soon after the scandal broke. Nothing's been announced, but there’s a pretty good chance it’s going to be Maichun solo tomorrow night. Although if you squint, you could see it as more of a “PR move” than a “punishment.” Some Japanese comments say it’s the best choice because it would’ve made a spectacle of her apologizing on the radio.

Here's a nugget from an old ANN:
    I’d feel remiss if I didn’t add: the dating ban encourages possessive creeps with big wallets. You can sidestep the issue itself by saying “rules are rules,” but then don’t be surprised if normal people think idol fans are creeps.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Kanagawa appeared on CDTV Live! Live!'s 4 hour special, performing the new song "Out of the Blue". Looks like she still has supporters out there, but with one critic saying management is too lenient with her.

Source: https://www.chunichi.co.jp/article/227003

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  16. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Do you remember which TV show appearance it was where Fukagawa said there's no love ban?

In some episodes of Nogidoko (I forget when), there are moments when either the narrator or Shitara point blank says, "So, Nogizaka does not allow dating. But that doesn't mean we can't have a mousou skit segment here/Valentine's episode/etc." This is relatively early in Nogi's history, though, so perhaps their official rules have changed since then.

I wonder about the possibility that these days they don't say there is a no-dating rule for legal reasons, because perhaps legally, a company can't actually have such a rule. What they can do is not have a no dating rule on paper but effectively they do by just making it unofficial. "There is no such thing as a dating-ban rule in this company but you know, *wink wink*, if it's revealed that something is happening, if you are in such-and-such position in sembatsu/under, after the dating is revealed, your position would *wink wink*." Maimai and Renachi could have been toeing the company line by saying there is no such thing, but in reality, unofficially, there might be. Renachi saying, "I just don't have any interest in romance right now so I never asked" is technically not the same thing as whether there is such an official or unofficial rule or not. She's kinda dodging the question. If instead, on that radio show, she said, "I change my mind, I'm interested in romance. I'm gonna start looking for a bf tomorrow," of course there'd be consequences to that lol, whether those consequences come from an official or unofficial rule.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    Based on Saya's mobame, it said she had doubt to appear at Hori's grad con.
    But since the other 4ki members encouraged her to come, then she decided to go.

Since she said that dude only just a friend, I think management only gave her strict warning.
    Been appeared on CDTV yesterday, basically it was like her punishment.
    She has to face the public soon after the scandal.

Just hope 4ki becomes better and more solid after this.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  18. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    It was quite a few years back, took some digging to find this:
    http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/74477526.html

To be more accurate she said that management never said anything that 'relationship is banned'.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

19. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Thanks very much for finding it!

Actually sounds quite similar to the way Renachi answered it.

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 9