1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kanemura Miku (Osushi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Yes she's amazing, actually just recently that I found so many things about Miku-chan. When I think she has a serious (まじめ) chara and also that side of her is a bit competitive too (which I like it). She said that before the HinaAi Kasukasu Radio segment she practiced the day before, then that time when she played Fortnite on Ariyoshieeee! Tokyo eSPORT along with Kumi and then Miho she practice so next time she's gonna score better. She's like want anything that she do become satisfying for her and she's willing to give her all towards anything that she assigned for.

Another thing that I appreciate from her is she know her weakness very well and always evaluate herself, like when she said that she didn't satisfied with her dance (which I actually never seen something wrong with her dance and she looks fine with everyone), she's the type that will took extra training to refine her every moves. But if we talk about specialty, she already has many like saxophone, drawing, fashion, photography. Looks like when she's truly learn something she could actually achieve it, I actually love that serious part of her. Moreover she's still young yet want to learn everything. I can imagine she's become a "High Specs" women in the future that capable to do anything and a leader figure too.

I bet the next time when she receive modelling works again, we can see another side of her that show extraordinary beauty.
    And btw I still waiting for the Sushi-related work from her.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Perculiar title. Did she mention why she titled it as that?

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

Oh~ I just realize I read wrong (I used my cellphone) and I translated the title bad... sorry sorry sorry!

I revised the original and is なみなみ (can be translated as brim or edge and that can be related to the coast where the event was) and I read ななみ (nanami with no sense). I want to think that it was fatigue that did not allow me to read correctly because I did that after the back home travel.

I have no excuse because her blog titles are always right.

Thank you for notice and sorry about my mistake.

Note: The title was corrected.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog.

"Chartreuse". (*)

[​IMG]

"Hinatazaka46 is promoting a LAWSON new product".
    "And we were appointed as the official ambassador of 「FROZEN PARTY」!"

"My recommendation is chocolate.
    It's bittersweet and cold.
    It is good for summer!
    I drank a cup ~!"

And she invite us to taste the many different flavors we can find in LAWSON.

[​IMG]

"Kitsune is the coupling song of the 2nd single Doremisolasido and was released in Yuugata Paradise the other day".

"I think that is a song that shines live. I want to perform quickly! But before that, there is the MV, so please wait for the public performance for a while!". (Now I'm really curious to watch the live).

She said she was allowed to watch the MV a little early.

"Everyone is cute" she said.

[​IMG]

"I was watching yesterday 'Takushi i i eeeee!' at home ~!" (The show where she plays Fortnite with Tanaka Takushi-san from Ungirls).

"Thank you for the 1475 entries in the final reception in Fortnite".

"We will continue to support all the high school students who participate in the event with all our might!! Recently, I have been playing only big swarms as AIM practice".

She will continue practicing and doing her best. She want our support.

[​IMG]

"It was a long time since I play saxophone in home".
    "Was good to blow again and I can play Doremisolasido too"

"Ah! Right!"
    "On the next HINABINGO! I go to show myself playing drums for the first time".

"I started thinking that I wanted to learn other musical instruments. It's self-taught, and I will be happy if you can watch it with warm eyes because the play is still in the basics (hahaha)".

"I want to go to lessons~.
    I want to form a band~"

(Management please, a band sub unit!!!) :worthy:

[​IMG]

"The pictures are a continuation of my last trip".

"Thank you for read"

----------------------------------

* Chartreuse: Is a color between yellow and green that was named because of its resemblance to the green color of one of the French liqueurs called green chartreuse, introduced in 1764. Similarly, chartreuse yellow is a yellow color mixed with a small amount of green that was named because of its resemblance to the color of one of the French liqueurs called yellow chartreuse, introduced in 1838.

Wikipedia english version.

-------------------------------------------

From Suzu-chan blog.

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------------

A present for you all.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    There is no blog update yet and I saw all members sad on the HS event, even she tried to smile, but you can felt the the sadness in her and you can know she cried.

I wish all the members can recover quickly but we need to understand is the first member who announces graduation in the group and is a loved and respected member plus Hiyotan-chan hiatus announcement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

She and Hiyotan-chan appears in bis magazine web.

[​IMG]

bis web original article.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From Buu-chan blog.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog.

"I want to protect you. I want to save you".

"The other day, the graduation of Kakizaki Memi-san and the hiatus of Hamagishi Hiyori were announced".

"I think that you have mixed emotions. I'm also worried about how to write because my heart is heavy. And I'm late, sorry".

"First of all, about Hiyotan"

[​IMG]

"Hiyotan always came to me saying 'Kin-chan!' I'm really thankful for laughing and playing each other".

"When you announced your hiatus I felt sad because I won't be able to meet you for a while, right?".

"I felt that you wasn't feeling well because I was always close to you (...) I didn't want you to force yourself. I was anxious because I was worried about your physical condition, so I am relieved that now you have time to rest".

"I sincerely hope to see you again well"

[​IMG]

"Because the age, we have similar hobbies
    Contact me anytime if you are free please
    I will send you a picture of Kawada-san again"

[​IMG]
    (This picture is cute)

"I want to hear Tan-chan laugh!
    There are still many things I want to do.
    - To take Tik Tok together
    - Going to eat sushi
    - To go to stay at home
    And to work together again in Hinatazaka.
    Everyone loves hiyotan".

-----------------------------------------------

"And Memi-san".

"I was so nervous when I looked into her eyes and talked to her, and now I really regret that I couldn't talk more to her".

"So let me write my thoughts here"

[​IMG]

"I was paired with Memi-san at a national handshake event only once, but I was very impressed because all started at the right time and she didn't take much breaks.
    In other situations, I can think that the enthusiasm and desire for work can be very strong and serious, and now I think that the strong will is wonderful.
    Especially when I was on Magia Record stage, even though there were a lot of practice such as dancing and the huge amount of lines, I played the cool role of Iroha-chan.
    I think there were a lot of worries and conflicts along the way, but it was really the best work I will never forget. I can feel the same strong will in Memi-san graduation decision this time.
    So I think there must be nice things waiting for you.
    It's very sad this graduation, and it's very difficult to convey this feelings, but I was happy to be able to work with Memi-san"

[​IMG]

"I will continue to love Memi-san, she is like a white angel".

-----------------------------------------------

"At the begining I wrote my heart is heavy, now after writing I feel it a llittle lighter"

"Good luck"

"Because I can not go back in the past,
    I will live with care now".

=============================================================================================

From HINABINGO! official Twitter. (Hope you watchet the episode, she did really well).

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    This will be a bit long. Yesterday she wrote two entries and now one more. So I will do this as usual, from the recent one first.

Sadly in photos you can't fully appreciate how beautiful she is becoming (and she is). But in the last HS, she impressed me and the entire lane.

==========================================================================================

From her blog.

"Beige feeling".

[​IMG]

First she want to show the clothes she wore in the last HS.

Full body.
    [​IMG]

"I wore 'NEW' sandals"

"I bought this at a second hand store when I went out before (...) The condition was very good"

Hairstyle.
    [​IMG]

"Curly and twisted hair♪"

She said is easy to make. Well.

"I always think in my hair as makeup, and I like to be cute like shooting for a fashion magazine". (This girl will brake many hearts)

"The tension of the handshake goes up only because the hair is different from usual, and it is very important".

[​IMG]
    I know, Nao-chan beauty is amazing.

She said who always take her pictures in the HS is Nao-chan but she said she is a bit embarrased to ask for second takes. That's why she go to Nao-chan or Nibu-chan.

Hairstyle.
    [​IMG]

She said this is a favorite hairstyle (she looks elegant and fantastic).

"I want to do this hairstyle again".

[​IMG]

Next to her lane was "Sarina-chan" again (seems like she won to be called '-chan' instead '-san')

"Is this fate?
    I would like to be in Sarina-chan next lane from now on"

And now two pictures took by Nibu-chan.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

--------------------

[​IMG]

In her next blog she will post the flowers and more pictures.

"Tomorrow STAGE:0 As a support manager, Hinatazaka members will play Fortnite. You can see it on Youtube from 19:00, so please check the link below".

if the video does not show watch the video here (Not sure if is region blocked)

"Thank you for read".

==========================================================================================

"Magazine".

[​IMG]

B.L.T 8 was published and in that issue she appears with Meimei-chan, Nibu-chan and Hina-chan.

"These four are! Right! We are the members of the unit for the song "cage". The song has not been lifted yet, but we had a lot of talk about the unit in the interview, so please check it out!".

[​IMG]
    "The dots in the top were cute. The sun was so sunshine that day, and the photos were like summer vacation. I'm the youngest among the four of us (sisters), but since I am tall, it's easy to be seen as the oldest. hahaha".

[​IMG]
    "Oh, I found a Snoopy book! The house of that day had an American atmosphere and there were a lot of Snoopy goods too. Maybe it will appear in the pictures??".

[​IMG]
    "No sleeves dress with colors that matches with us".

"We played badminton together, but we had a lot of fun outside too for the photo shoot. It was fun!".

[​IMG]
    "There was a magnet alphabet I tried to write HINATA, but I don't find another A, so I turned a V upside down and made it look like an A!". (Didn't noticed before)

[​IMG]
    Wow Hina-chan!

"And! On June 30, "cage" will be released in KochiHoshi!
    Yay! I like the lyrics, and I think it's a song that will resonates in everyone heart, so please listen to it. Thank you"

[​IMG]

"Soredewa!"

"see you later
    ".

"First time".

[​IMG]

"Thank you so much to all who came to the HS event in Kyoto"

"Oh, the picture above is after the mini live, and ended like this because I sweated all the time hahaha"

"The mini live depends of the venue, when the distance with the Ohisama is close, you can see the penlights well. I'm really happy when I found my color!"
    :whistle::cute:

"I'm looking forward for Doremi mini live~"
    "I want to show off in front of everyone soon~"

[​IMG]
    "Was my first solo lane. Was really fun!".

"At the beginning, I was worried that the fans would come, but I was happy that the people who were new to me and the people who always came to me congratulated me".

"I will not forget this 8 lanes! I will do my best from now on. Thank you very much!".

(As I said before, she is gaining a lot of fans and to get tickets to her HS is harder than before).

[​IMG]
    Nibu-chan also congratulated her.

Flowers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Thank you very much for all the flowers. I felt happy because the back of the lane was gorgeous! I'm happy!".

------------------------------

[​IMG]

And a FROZEN PARTY coffee after the event. She invite us to find our favorite flavor.

"Thank you for read".

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately it's region blocked

Thanks as always for the translations!

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog.

"Actually, I also like pink".

[​IMG]

"The Doremi coupling song 'Kitsune' MV was released the other day".

"Is really fun and I like the dance, I use all my body and is a song I want to show off live soon".

She like the chorus and also she have a request "to match the hands movement with them". [hehe]

-------------------------

[​IMG]
    "This is how the costume looks".

I really like the costumes in this MV, hope you noticed every costume is different.

[​IMG]
    "Nao have the triangle collar but are pretty similar~"
    "We always wear cold colors, I think this is the first time we wear pink"

[​IMG]

"Oh right right! Tomorrow (later) at 20:00 I will do a SHOWROOM and I will talk about this".
    (This is her room https://www.showroom-live.com/46_MIKU_KANEMURA )

She is very happy for all this time.

[​IMG]
    To commemorate she post this pic.
    I think probably Nao-chan will participate of the showroom session.

[​IMG]
    She tried to draw a fox ears.

And she announced she will do the "Kitsune" signal on the next HS event (tomorrow). I think I missed it because she said "Kitsune Vol. 2", so, I want to see that.

----------------------------

[​IMG]
    "The set was so cute".

"See you later"

========================================================================

EDIT: Here is the showroom session with Kosakana-chan. They really enjoyed and love to interacts with fans. Both girls shows her pure heart and love their eyes.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Seems like Miku is the center of Cage, I can't wait to see the MV because even though she's not the center (although it's most likely) the song is splendid and iher voice sounds very clear and beautiful :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I can't tell if she is the center (is a 4 members unit) but Cage caught me immediately. Usually I use headphones only with the music in the radio programs and when the song ended, I wanted the program to finish in order to edit quickly and listen it again hahahaha. (Actually, I have heard it many times and it's not enough for my brain and listen while I'm writing).

The melody is simple and has that melancholic flavor that blends perfectly with members voices. Miku-chan has a very accomplished voice, her tone is very clear and her technique has improved a lot.

I'm very happy with the song.

I have no clear ideas regarding the MV, but I am very excited and looking forward.

12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I need to be fast before the event opens.

---------------------------------------------------------

From her blog.

"Cage".

[​IMG]

She starts inviting us to watch the MV of 'cage'.

----------------------

She said she have many favorite parts in the song, but she really loves the lyrics.

"I still think that I'm a bird that is confined in a cage.
    But from this lyrics, I learned that freedom is up to you"

"If you are worried or are about to give up,
    I hope you will be able to be a little more positive with this song"
    . (She is an angel)

"I will do my best to break the cage, too".

----------------------

"Also, the dance and costumes appears in the MV for the first time!"
    [​IMG]

"The dance is contemporary and I especially like the scene where I'm dancing in the bird cage".

"The dance shows the figure of us trying to get out of the bird cage. I also like the dance Shibuya streets, so please take a look!"

[​IMG]

She also like the uniform she wore to dance in the street.

[​IMG]

And the white uniform made her to feel nostalgic.

----------------------

Offshot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She said they eat crepe in the gatering, but she ate "Hammayo crepe".

----------------------

[​IMG]
    "There is wings on everybody's back".

"see you later".

=========================================================================================

Her previous blog is a continuation from the HS event in Kyoto and she show us the flowers.

"I like chocolate yatsuhashi".

[​IMG]

Flowers.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She said she is very happy and grateful for all the flowers she received.

----------------------

[​IMG]

"I really enjoyed the HS event in Kyoko! They were two wonderful days, and both became memories".

"I ate yatsuhashi and kyo baum back home". (*)

"I want to go back to Kyoto".

[​IMG]

"see you later".

------------------------------------------------

*Yatsuhashi is the most traditional sweet in Kyoto. And can be made it with different flavors.
    [​IMG]

*Kyo baum is a matcha and soy milk baumkuchen.
    [​IMG]

=========================================================================================

New profile picture.

[​IMG]

@Remylittlechef I read your entry about Cage MV. Let me tell you it was the same effect in me. The song is beautiful, but the MV moved... is beautiful.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Miku centeeeer! :cry2::cute::banana::worthy:

I know that being center isn't everything but I have waited for this moment for so long that I can't contain my emotion right now!!! *breathes* I feel very proud of her, I have been proud of her since the same second that I chose her as my Hinata oshi, I just love her...

My fav song is still Cage, but Dash & Rush has a very revitalizing melody, it makes me want to go for a run lol. Again, I can't wait to see the MV.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    First of all. I'm really happy for her, every member worked so hard and I think management had a really difficult desicion to chose the center. It can be selfishness if I say "she deserved" because I seriously think that every member have more than enough potential.

I'm sure she receives everyone support and help. I wish the best to her. Can't wait to meet her in the next HS.

Second. She didn't update her blog about her center position.

------------------------------------------------------------

From her blog.

"Pinched by a fox?".

[​IMG]

This is her resume about the HS event in Tokyo the past 6/30. And she want to present her "animal" style. [hehe]

She really likes this Katyusha ears and she want to use it more often.

[​IMG]
    "I wore a Snoopy shirt and yellow skirt that I borrowed from Mechakari".

"The other day I used the 'I ♥ Saitama' T-shirt I wore this headband too. But I would like to be Snoopy that moment and when I use it I thought. I love it!"

[​IMG]
    "I made a 'ramen man' hair! Just by turning the scarf I was wearing into a hair accessory, it creates a different atmosphere!".

[​IMG]
    "And I turned it into a kitsune after a long time, and I thought that this time was good to wear it because the song is Kitsune".

"I'm a kitsune face after all~
    But is long for the raccoon face~
    Which one are you?"

[​IMG]
    "This time also a very popular tail. It was made with a pillow by Manamo".
    "Please listen Kitsune".

Flowers.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

She really liked the "English" arragement. And thanks everybody for the flowers. She is very happy.

"Thank you very much, I feel the beginning of the summer with the increase in the number of sunflowers. It's been raining a lot lately, but I hope it will clear up quickly! Oh, but I don't like UV rays. And I want to go out with Nibu again".

---------------------------------

[​IMG]
    "I think this is all but I have a lot of things to write. I need to organize my head.
    Please wait for more".

"See you later".

"Haitai"
    . (*)

[​IMG]

"Hinatazaka46 1st photobook will be released"

"Because the shooting place was Okinawa,
    it was like a night time school trip!!
    We moved together in a big bus.
    We shopping a lot at the souvenir shop.
    It was a really nice shoot"

[​IMG]
    "Hinano and Hiyotan, we will appear together in different pictures, the makeup is also natural, so I think we will be able to look younger than usual".

"Everyone was relaxed because we were wearing loose clothes while we being surrounded by nature!"

[​IMG]
    "This was at the time of the watermelon cracking!
    So who was able to crack the watermelon? Please look forward to"

[​IMG]
    She invite us to wait for more details on the official Twitter account @hinata_group1st

And gave us the websites to buy the photobook like Amazon JP, HMV and Rakuten books.

[​IMG]
    "Summer is coming again this year!".

"See you later".

--------------------------

(*)Haitai in Okinawan language is the way how women say Hello. But I find Miku-chan wrote bad the word, she wrote ハイタイ instead はいたい

Celebrating Cage MV release, the photobook official Twitter posted this picture.

[​IMG]

And something strange happened while I was waiting for Keyaki Republic opening.

My friend start to singing a song never I heard before and then my girlfriend start to sing and dance the same song. I knew is from an idol group so I ask and was Tokimeki Sendenbu - Hatsukoi Cycling and they told me "how is posible you don't know them?, Miku-chan is fan of them" I think this is a lie, but I go to ask her in the next HS event. They show me a video and I really like how the fans have so much fun.

Well, I know this is off topic but after Keyaki Republic I bought a Tokimeki Sendenbu CD. :lol:

I found this subtitled video with the song they were singing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog (not yet about center).

"Steer the wheel".

[​IMG]

"I went to Keyaki Republic 2019 the other day".

"It was the first outdoor live performance in a long time, and I was a guest, but the tension went up very much".

"At the same time, the memories of last year came back to me, and I felt a little nostalgic! I ate a lot of shaved ice"

[​IMG]
    They were very happy with the water experience, that's why they use a full equipment.

"I was happy to have this experience~"

Seems like Keyaki members actually saw them and focus their water "attack" on them when they go in the trolley. [hehe] That was in the first part of the event, as she said "the members came from various places with a trolley to pour water".

"In the second half there were a lot of cool dance numbers, and I had a lot of fun to listen and watch the water dance of 'student dance' and my favorite 'Kimi ga inai' especially".

[​IMG]
    She screamed when Habu-chan were close to her.
    And she really liked the sailor costumes and the event opening. (Poseidon)

"And at the Keyaki Republic day 7/7 was Habu-san birthday! Congratulations!".

[​IMG]
    "I feel like I have finished watching a movie, because Keyaki Republic x Pirates is very compatible".

"In Hinatazaka there are more cool songs, so I would like to do my best to perform like Keyaki-san".

[​IMG]

"Soredewa!"

"See you later".

• Like Like x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Still no blog update but probably she is busy (playing :gavel:)
    [​IMG]
    From Kono-chan blog.

-----------------------------------------

Hinatazaka46 photobook Twitter account published this pictures a few hours ago.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This is from the Doremi MV making. Published today also.

[​IMG]

She will appear in the next issue of EX taishu magazine.

[​IMG]

From MECHAKARI official Instagram.

[​IMG]

She on HINABINGO!2 opening.

[​IMG]

And the super cute and funny showroom with Buu-chan.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last night she participed in the Keyakizaka46 and Hinatazaka46 UNI'S ON AIR game showroom. And she looked great.

[​IMG]

And well, she updated her blog ... 3 times :fp: :lol:

I will do my best :chuffed:

--------------------------------------------

"nanonano~".

[​IMG]
    "The other day, I saw 'Aladdin' dubbed version with Hinano".

"I really like a friend like me! (...) I want to live in an Arabian world, don't you?" (I want to see Miku-chan as Princess Jasmine :1st:)

[​IMG]
    "Hinanonano".

"I'm her senior, but I think is nice to talk with someone close to your age and you can understand each other, so I would be happy if you could talk to me in the same way". (That's good Miku-chan)

[​IMG]
    They ate sushi at first and she said she like chuutoro.

[​IMG]
    "I also got sushi candy! Is the first time I saw it! But it doesn't taste like sushi, it was peach flavored".

[​IMG]
    They ate a lot before the movie, but they also ate popcorn, juice and ice cream plus the sushi.

"see you later".

================================================

"Nibu-chan!"

[​IMG]
    "I did a showroom with Nibu-chan the other day. Thank you for watching".

She said that she always think about how to deliver the showroom but this time they even played nanja monja game (if you watched the showroom you know what is that, otherwise I will share a video about the game).

"Was nice to have fun with Nibu-chan. Let's do it again".

[​IMG]
    "We looked for headbands and decorations. We were looking around in a 100 yen shop. But 100 (円) shops are fun, no matter what!"

"What is the next event?? Is it Halloween??
    I wish we could do a showroom, so I will dress a costume that time. Last year I was a nurse, so... Well let's see... Let's think about it in the next handshake meeting!"
    (I think I will suggest maid. If you have ideas tell me to tell her)

------------------

[​IMG]
    "Speaking of Nibu-chan, I sang a song in HINABINGO!2, which started this week".

"I'm indebted to Nibu-chan, so I'm glad that I was able to tell her in this way because I didn't have a chance to say thank you"
    . (I really love her voice and that moment was so emotive. Nibu-chan is an angel)

She feels really comfortable with Nibu-chan because they can talk a lot and to help each other. Also, she would be happy to talk and play even more.

------------------

[​IMG]
    "After the showroom we went to eat spare ribs! The glasses and twin tails are just by chance hahaha
    In the middle of the talk, I said 'Let's go on an overseas trip together someday!', I want to make sure that both of us grow up a little more".

"Just thinking about it is fun.
    I would like to plan well the travel.
    I got it! Let's make bookmarks!"

[​IMG]
    And obviously they are also part of the inventory. [hehe]

-------------------

"I heard Doremi".

[​IMG]

She is surprised because how fast the release day has arrived.

"In this work, in addition to the unit song Cage, I will serve as center for the first time in Dash & Rush song". :cute:

"I have never done anything like that before, 'is something different?' I thought that, but at the end I didn't think I would be the center".

"The staff said, 'We want you to blow a fresh wind'. I hope I can perform with an open minded feeling"
    . (I feel so proud):cry2:

"I have a little anxiety, but is very valuable to be able to have the center experience, and I want to do my best to improve myself".

"Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!"

[​IMG]
    The "note" pose.

She is really happy for the amount of views Doremisorasido MV have.

[​IMG]
    She signed at SHIBUYA TSUTAYA panel. I need to go.

[​IMG]
    "Oh, i'm stepping on it".

"see you later"

Personal note: I can't stop listening Cage but the off vocal version is amazing.

And the bonus is really funny. Her reactions are gold.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How many points?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    EX taishu published some beautiful previews. She looks fantastic.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
  19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's so lovely, she has such a distinct kind of prettiness.

20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    She made two updates, one about yesterday HS and the previous about the 7/14 HS (8th single), so I will do as always, from the most recent in time.

She was fantastic and I saw many and more new fans. I'm worried to not be able to get tickets from her lane now.

MORE SLOTS PLEASE!!!

--------------------------------------

"Perfect weather for dress".

[​IMG]

She thanks all the fans who came to the HS event :1st:

And as usual, she want to show us her clothes and hairstyles.

[​IMG]
    "I wore a red dress!
    Recently, the old clothes boom was reoccurring in me, and I bought the dress and the belt at a second hand clothes store. I like the cold colors, but I also like this dark red very much"
    . Doesn't she look spectacular?

[​IMG]
    "The hair arrangement was easy. The other day I bought a red ribbon the 100 yen shop! The base is rolled out only around the face".

[​IMG]
    "It is almost the same, but I used a harness belt". She said she was worried because she thought she left the belt in home, but she brought it and was able to make two patterns.

[​IMG]
    "I cut the ribbon by half and it turned into a braided ribbon! Seems like there is a lot of arrangement using ribbon. I think I will go to buy a ribbon again".

[​IMG]
    "This is also an old dress!
    The collar is characteristic and is chinese like. I bought it because it was one piece with a retro small flower pattern that caught my eyes"

[​IMG]
    She took the ribbon she used before, made a braid and put all togheter because she had no time.
    She said "What should I do..." and then that make up appeared. This girl have natural talent for this.

[​IMG]
    She wore the same clothes but now she used her "Braided Dinosaur Hair"... Eh~ ok. That name :fp:

-----------------------------

[​IMG]

"See you later".

"Tapioca?".

[​IMG]
    "Sorry for the blog delay" She said. [hehe]

[​IMG]
    "I combined the sky blue pants with a dot pattern tulle top. And this top was said that look like tapioca. It's totally tapioca milk tea, isn't it? hahaha"

[​IMG]
    "I did a katyusha on my loosely hair!
    I'm using this hair a lot. I can play with it because is long enough, also I have been studying hair arrangements for a long time recently".

[​IMG]
    "I change it for a golden mini katyusha, the back is a ramen man hair! I'm addicted to this hairstyle~ Please try it because it is easy~" (I can't Miku-chan[hehe])

----------------

Flowers.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

----------------

She said she felt a bit lonely on the Keyakizaka HS event, but she want to meet us in the Kyun and Doremi HS events.

[​IMG]

"See you later".

And Hinatazak46 first photobook Twitter published a super cute video.

Video direct link.

Original Tweet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1