1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kanemura Miku (Osushi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her Valentine's blog.

She wrote about the new model in the group and she said "I'm really happy to be in a group with five models" (I want more solo jobs for her, she's absolutely cute).

She said the announcement was not a surprise, but for some reason she could not contain the tears. (Happy tears little Miku-chan).

She would like to become wide-minded person.

[​IMG]

For Valentine's she made nut brownies ... but she forgot to take pictures. But "they were delicious".
    She ate all the chocolate she receives from all. She ate a lot.

[​IMG]

She wants to be good at making sweets. She can't say she is good... but she will continue practicing.

[​IMG]

Now she is waiting for the "White Day".

• Like Like x 4
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Ok... when I saw the first picture I said "this girl is crazy". But is like a trend among the 2nd Gen.

From her blog.

Kanemura Mikuo.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The "Before and After".

• Like Like x 1
  3. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Mikuo is handsome <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I'm so happy and proud my little Miku-chan was the first Hinatazaka46 member to sold out all her HS slots.

I'm so happy, can't wait to see her. She deserves some flowers :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm happy as well because she sould out her hs slots at first round. So proud. But again, she have all to be a popular member AND a future potential center; voice, visuals, good dance, variety skills and sweet personality C: what are you thinking Sony!? She is my favorite Gana member, now my favorite Hinatazaka member, so this big change for the group really excited me not just for them as a group, but for the chances that this can bring to Miku. She will shine a lot more for sure, I believe it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    NibuMiku are really superior couple :1st:

Congrats to them on selling out first round <3

• Like Like x 2
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Miku-chan looked great on the last GanaOshi. Cute, funny and beautiful.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

=============================================================================================

HUSTLE PRESS official Twitter posted a Miku-chan picture with no reason. (Waiting for something good).

[​IMG]

Original Tweet.

=============================================================================================

And she appeared on "Ray".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ray web.

8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog.

[​IMG]

She assist the "Audrey's All Night Nippon 10th anniversary" at the Budokan.

She wants to know more about Audrey-san. And admire how they can made a lot of people laugh.

[​IMG]

She is very grateful to work with them and wants to learn many things through GanaOshi.

[​IMG]
    She is cute but I'm still missing her long hair.

9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog. Some winter experiences.

[​IMG]

This year she didn't saw so much snow. She remember last year she saw a lot. The highway was full of snow.

"Buddha says: The girls in winter are more cute. What season do you like girls?" -she said-

Now she is looking for new clothes because spring is close.

[​IMG]

She feels good on the third row with Hinanonano and Mao-chan. She want to gain more experience and confidence.
    She doesn't want to be impatient and continue working to improve and to not be shy.

[​IMG]

This is still the start point.

Please continue supporting.

======================================================================================

I found a cute video compilation of Miku-chan iinteracting with Wakabayashi-san.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    All the credit to 日向坂channel.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I don't really like that Miku is, again, in the third row, however she shines brightly in the Kyun video :approve::approve::approve:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Miku-chan did great on the Yokohama Arena live. You can see how much she is working. She have tons of energy and her smile didn't stop. I'm happy to see her.

Personally I think when she said "I feel good in the third row" is because she really wants to learn more. She is talented, cute and beautiful, no doubt about that. But as she said, she needs more confidence. And she will improve more and more.

-----------------------------

Yokohama Arena photo set.

[​IMG]

12. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Glad to hear that! :)

[​IMG]

13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog.

[​IMG]

She participated on Animate in Shibuya for the "Magia Record" event. She were with Kyouko-chan and Bemiho-chan.

[​IMG]

She recomend us to watch the DVD because there is a lot of aditional and interesting content.

[​IMG]
    Wow!

She love more Miki Sayaka-chan because she acted as her and that was a dream moment.
    She is really happy to had that oportunity.

She really love 2.5D musicals and since she was on elementary was one of her yearnings. And because she received some negatives (seems like her family. Actually we know her mother banned the heelys), she kept silent.

Now she can say she love it (she has become a rebel! :lol:). She love the costumes and makeup because are beautiful. She want to do more.

[​IMG]

She is really happy for having participated. She will not forget it.

14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog.

She wrote about the HS event and if her ohisama remembered the 3/9 day (I do).

She were with Nacho-chan on the same line and she enjoyed a lot to talk with her ohisama (was fun for me to talk with Nacho-chan).

[​IMG]

She said Nacho-chan scream a lot but she is really cute.

[​IMG]

---------

[​IMG]
    As we already know, she really loves the flowers but this one with the 3/9 day made her happy.:cute:

[​IMG]
    Blue and yellow Psyllium.

---------

And finally she want to do another HS with Nacho-chan.:1st:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From Miku's blog:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Her HS line was full of crazyness. All was because Hinanonano-chan hahahaha. Lie~

She was smiling all the time and looks really healthy (I heard rumours about she in bad health condition).

Me: "You look really good and happy on 'Tokimeki Sou' Miku-chan". She: "Do you like it?, I'm happy to know you watched it". Me: "Yes, your running parts are so cute". She: "I'm really slow". Me: "But cute" (laughs). She: "There is Hinano-chan". Me: I think she is dangerous Miku-chan... see you later". She: "Thank you for comming, see you".

And I had time for one more round with her. This time I felt the HS session more relaxed than the previous one, even with the amount of people.

[​IMG]

============================================================================================

@ukifune She knows how hard and the enormous pressure that Nao-chan must feel as a center. So, Miku-chan want to support and help her. I really love that picture... is touching.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog.

[​IMG]

She wrote about the HS event and about the experience with Hinanonano-chan.
    She was taking care of her, also she remembered that 1 year ago she also debuted on HS too.
    And now she is feeling a bit strange being Hinanonano-chan senpai.

[​IMG]
    "Taking care of Hinanonano-chan".

She and Kono-chan are on Hinanonano-chan sides in the formation. If she needs something, she can rely in both sides.

[​IMG]
    HS line 22. Good memories.

FLOWERS! :cute:

[​IMG]

She appreciated all the flowers she received.
    She feels the warmth.

[​IMG]

------------------------------

And the Saitama trio will go to watch the movie "Tonde Saitama".

[​IMG]

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miku the "wild falcon" from the Tokimekisou MV:

[​IMG]

19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    She always will receive you with a smile and she always look at your eyes while you are talking with her.
    Miku-chan is, someone I want to protect. She is very optimistic and strong.

"Miku-chan here I am" (approaching to her) "Oh~ nice to see you again" (extending her hands) "You look good, please take care and be happy" (smiling to her) "Are you going to quit?" (hard laughs) ... "Never" (while the time was over and going to the sweet Manafi-chan).

I didn't write before and I really don't know why.

But, when I watched her documentary preview, I was able to understand a lot of things. She wanted to be a model, that's why she is so happy and proud to be on a group with 5 exclusive models. So I think she still wants to realize that dream.

At the end, she said she have a new dream... Center?... Is pretty hard but, why not?. I hope she can be a model.

[​IMG]
    "I love that expression".

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    "She looked at her number to be sure she was called".

[​IMG]
    "Moved by Kumi-chan words".

[​IMG]
    "Doing her best always, like all the members".

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "What is her new dream?".

I'm really happy to have a girl like Miku-chan on the idol world.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog.

[​IMG]

She thanks all the people who assist to "Laguna Music Festival 2019".
    That morning was really cold and she could not keep her bangs because the sea breeze blew hard.

[​IMG]

They started with Kyun and performed 10 songs more.
    Was hard to see the sticks -she said- but that was good because she could see all the towels and ohisama faces clearly. (She is perfect) :cute: :inlove:

[​IMG]

They sang JOYFUL LOVE and NO WAR IN THE FUTURE.

She was really surprised with the 360° screen. She has seen 3D but with the 360° she felt more realistic . [hehe]

[​IMG]

A live version will be published. It's going to be a special version.
    She felt a little embarrassed when she saw herself. :inlove:

[​IMG]

And she also wants to live outdoors.

==========================================================================================

She will appear on bis magazine May issue.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

bis website announce.

• Like Like x 5