1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Kashiwa Yukina (Yukkiina) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Aww Yeah! Yukina! That's like the most she's been seen!! LOL! I wonder if she's going try getting back into the entertainment business?

2. rust

rust Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    She never completely left actually; was doing things for Cancam for a bit for example, & here & there for small stuffs. In fact few days ago she announced she's in the agency Japan Music Entertainment now! That's pretty big considering that Shinohara Ryoko & Chiba Yudai are of this agency. Here's yukina's profile page btw.

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Cool to know. I'm gonna follow her on twitter just to keep up. Seems like the Nogizaka grads end up on twitter.

4. ahoka

ahoka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    yeah Yukina... she really pretty in her profile picture. yeah, almost nogi grad end up on twitter. only Mikumo and Risako hadnt(though i'm still waiting for them)

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I should peek into the graduated members forum more often. I forgot to wish Kashiwa a happy birthday. I only was reminded having just now seen the NogiDoko episode of the members with August birthdays.

Well anyway:

:ome:Happy Belated Birthday! :ome:

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika