1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Don't get me wrong here, gang. I absolutely love everything about this girl. Everything. But I watched her hit a golf ball a few times on one of travel episodes of no kiss tabi. There is no way in hell she can shoot 120 on a regulation golf course. Never gonna happen. She could have Tiger Woods coach her up for months. Still never ever will happen. I'll watch every moment (as we all will) IF/WHEN it pops up here or on youtube but it won't be pretty. Although she does look gorgeous as ever modeling with the golf clubs.:cute:

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

True,
    small chance on that,

But there is one time when she really surprise me when yukirin could kick a ball faster and more powerfull than takamina n yui in some odaiba festival, when we all knew takamina=man and yui have strong sport image.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  4. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thanks for sharing @CutePanda, congrats Yukirin and Akagumi on winning!!!

Also, I've got the impression that Yukirin's really been varying her wardrobe and upping her fashion game recently. Although I'm not a fashion expert, it's been looking good so far, and it's always good to have variety and take risk. That folded layered red dress really stood out.

5. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    AKB48 2017 Calendar
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  7. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Sweet! They reveal, what it looks like? I preorder her b2 calendar 3 days ago from Rakuten but no pics.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

8. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Miss You from AKB48 Show ep136

video

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@CutePanda Thanks for sharing!

Yukirin is wearing the same red dress that she had in the "Full Chorus" show, when she performed Kazanbai & Miss You, maybe she recorded for AKB48 Show! in the same day so she used the same outfit ^-^ She looks so beautiful <3 and Miss You is SO nice!!! I love the song!!! and Yukirin's voice is simply PERFECT ;w; I'm loving this performance so much, Yukirin is amazing. I hope in 2017 she will finally get a new single with lots of new songs >_<

11. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
  12. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    [​IMG]

Yukirin looks stunning in the album cover <3

13. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

14. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Congratulations on ranking 9th. Of course, I wish she would have ranked higher but I'll always support and cheer for her no matter what.
    Happy New Year, everyone!

15. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i didn't know the ranking actually matters. does it though? except for making it into the top 48 and making no 1?

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It was to determine the lineup for AKB's performance at Kouhaku.

Beyond that, probably just more data points for management to base their next selections on, however they do it.....

17. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    But this ranking only determined whether you are in or out of the line-up right? not the positions. Sayanee didn't seem more prominent than Sashi nor Mayu and Yukirin didn't seem like #9.

18. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

It certainly gives management an idea of who is trending (up or down) with the fanbase. Yoshida's coming out of nowhere to place 6th has to show the girls that if they can come up with some great ideas for compelling Youtube videos, it can make a major change in their fortunes. Her make-up videos have close to 140,000 subscribers. That amounts to a huge amount of free publicity for her every other week or so. All the girls that are articulate and at ease in front of the camera should take notice and follow suit.

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Not before the results were revealed, but after the results were announced, Sayanee centered the next song, Kimi wa Melody. Sasshi was next to her on one side and Paruru on the other.

At the end of KwM there are seven in the front row: Akarin, Mayuyu, Sasshi, Sayanee, Paruru, Sakura, and Kojiharu (6, 4, 2, 1, 3, 5, 7).

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  20. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thanks for the explanation, so only KwM lineup followed the rankings right? People seemed shocked that Yukirin only ranked #9 but I guess we don't care that much about the position of just ONE song performance.

This article and comments look weird in google translation but i think Yukirin looks gorgeous as usual here: http://chikakb.ldblog.jp/archives/50373016.html

[​IMG]