1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

I wonder why akip wanted yukirin to be occupied in this kind show for 6 month long in a cabel tv show.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

I hope this show gonna serious show,
    I really wanna watch yukirin success in this challenge.

I know when yukirin still in elementary(before she knew MM), she actually loves sport, and i wanna see that yukirin again.

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She was number 200 on AKBINGO! Lucky Girl.

6. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Again, I hate to be a naysayer and a skeptic here but golf is one of those very precise sports that takes expert coaching and lots and lots and lots of practice. I love Yukirin but she strikes me as a very very busy girl who simply does't have the time to spend copious amounts of time on a golf course or at an indoor facility perfecting her golf swing. On top of that, we all know our girl is not physically the strongest young lady on the planet. I believe her schedule and her lack of athleticism are going to seriously work against her in this challenge. This is a different type of challenge than, say, the girls who are becoming wrestlers. In wrestling, your opponent can help you in the ring and allow you to look much more credible and much more athletic than you actually are. In wrestling, your opponent is, of course, your partner. You have no such help on a golf course. Just saying.

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Golf is a "sport" that is relatively easy to get into and learn to play.

Yet like most sports, it takes "expert coaching and lots and lots and lots of practice." But that is besides the point.

This is a show about an amateur looking to pick the sport up. Not about an idol trying to win a Masters. Set your expectations accordingly.

8. richard durbano

Right. I agree. But the challenge is for our girl to go out onto a regulation size golf course and shoot under 120. That may sound easy, but, I maintain, that it is not. At all. Without a LOT of practice, your average person will look positively dreadful playing a round of golf on a course that may be in excess of 6,000 yards.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  10. richard durbano

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  11. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

12. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Found this by chance.
    The first part is Miichan's the 2nd part is Yukirin's.

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I like golf and I like Yukirin, so I'm definitely looking forward to watching all of the golfing shows. I definitely think it's possible to break 120 in six months, but it's really all about how much time she can dedicate to practice and getting proper instruction. I imagine she's a busy lady so practice time may be hard to come by.

14. Yukirin_Yukirin

Yukirin_Yukirin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I was just watching AKBingo! ep 175, and Sata said he trained for 5 months and scored 111. So if he can do it, Yukirin definitely can do it! Lol

15. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

[​IMG]
    Yukirin should just quit akb n become youtube star in games category.
    She love video games afterall.

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Poor Yukirin getting kicked into the Not Yet group hahaha

[​IMG]

17. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Someone gotta replace yuko haha

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

18. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the first episode of Yukirin's new show about golf! and I really enjoyed it! First of all, I know nothing about golf XD However the show was fun to watch because it's more focused on Yukirin learning about golf rather than just the sport itself. it's also interesting to learn a bit about the sport even if it's not my thing haha. Yukirin looks adorable in her outfit, her shirt had french words "J'aime le Golf" ("I love Golf"), cute! The show itself is nice and cute and very easy to watch (even without subs) the 20 minutes went really fast LOL. it's also nice to have Yuihan doing the narration. and they did some publicity for golf brands too? it had Nakata Chisato (another AKB member) during that part. The show has more AKB members than just Yukirin, LOL! it's nice to see Yukirin learning little by little! I kinda like this new show and I think I'll watch it every week, just for Yukirin ^-^/

20. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thanks for the update!! Finally have time to see the RH results haha i'm surprised Yokaze Shiwaza still ranks #17. is it Yukirin oshi's default go to song or smt? among all of Yukirin's songs (could have been Green Flash if the video wasn't so stupid..) It's also the oldest song in the top 20!

Re the golf show: I love learning new stuffs so it looks great to me too. Beautiful Yukirin is a nice bonus haha definitely gonna watch again with sub.