1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Copy/pasta here? Google Trans is flipping drunk, again, for me.

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

From the funny pic of her blog,
    It almost like, the-used-tobe-crowded room now she can enjoy it all for herself lol

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

About general election

I thought that I wanted to tell everyone who always supports my feelings who made a choice not to go to the general election this year, and wrote a blog.
    I am worried that I can convey it well in sentences
    I will write slowly.

This year, I was worried until the last minute. .
    I also thought and talked about the end of M stacy on the final day of the candidacy in the dressing room.

I decided not to go out eventually because I thought that I was able to support the fans who support me more than I could fully appreciate in the form of a general election.

I am sorry for saying that now ,,,

Last year I thought so,
    I did not intend to make a general election.

However, while holding concurrently as NGT 48, it was decided to hold in Niigata,

"If you can have a group even a little by going to the election!"

I thought, and decided to go out.

To my fans, last year,
    "This is the end."
    As I was talking to you, I believe some people believed that word and cheered us more than usual.

I also wanted to observe that promise.

Of course I said "This year is the last", I think that I am obediently cool as well as the members who elected to go to the general election again and try hard.

I think that it was the first big decision in AKB life of 10 years probably. I was very excited. . I am doing it now. . .

I decided not to go out ↓ ↓

[image]

The manager was suppressed that my head was punctured and I was feeling weak as I thought too much and it was like this for a while. . . Lol

I will return the story ,,,

Because I can not participate in the single election single, with song programs and various media,
    I wonder if the opportunity to see Yuki Kashiwagi as AKB will be reduced a little, there are lonely feelings and uneasiness too.

But to that extent, I hope I can get out of the theater so far,
    If you can do solo activities, I'd like to do activities like solo and try out activities that will interest you in AKB. .
    I would like to practice song more and more.

I do not know if it has been successfully done, but I'd like to work hard for activities that fans can enjoy even in forms other than elections.

Let's support me in the general election this year! Fans who had thought that. thank you very much.

Of course I am glad to vote for other members,
    I do not know when it will be in the future,
    I am also very happy even if I make it an expedition for when I could hold a solo tour. . Lol
    This is a bit selfish. . Lol

That is why it has become long, but ,,

Ah!

I have not thought about graduation yet. .
    I will do my best with AKB, NGT, solo, and their respective activities with full effort! It's tough to work hard, but I feel that it is very rewarding and surely will lead to the future ___ ___ 0

I would like to continue to share many fun things with you all from now on __

Please continue your favors in the future!

Kashiwagi Yuki

4. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    oh no, I've been replaced! lol

I will translate it and post it sometime today. (with better grammar and proper meanings than google hahahaha)

5. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
  6. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

"it would be great if I could appear more at the theatre compare to now or if I get solo work opportunities, I would work hard as solo or even carry out activities that can create interest in AKB…also, I would like to practice singing more."

Did u see that akip?!!
    How dare u never comply my idol wishes!

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Seriously thank you!:v:

That little throw-away comment about not graduating is not needed, Yukirin. I think we all are ready whenever you are.;)

And time to work double, Nabe Pro. Got to get Yukirin them solo work. Like another solo concert or tour!!!:D

8. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you so much for the translation @sillythings <3 I don't remember mentioning of last year being Yukirin's last SSK. She is sooooo honorable and considerate!

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I remember some HS reports, after SSK2016, where she suggested it. But the way the translations went, it seemed like it was not as conclusive as "This was my last year taking part".

Was a big reason I decided not to save for votes this year. I was pretty certain she would sit out.:cool:

10. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @hjr1891 I have wanted Yukirin to sit out, guess my empty feeling is because there is one less way to support her now :cute: Hopefully some solo materials will be released soon enough!

I don't see how they are stopping Yukirin from doing these things? Other than being busy with solo activities which is a good thing.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Now posted. I am watching Silent Siren now (NGT opened the show).
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=4168

Skipping ahead, Yukirin is near the end. She opens with Flying Get.

12. hiru

hiru Kenkyuusei

Haven't been on this thread for a while.

I was so surprised when Yukirin said she isn't going to participate this year's SSK. Must say I'm a bit sad because we won't be seeing her for a whole single.. but I am happy that she is free from the pressure, and I hope she'll be getting more solo work during that blank time (49th single promo time).

That pic got me taken aback, a funny pic from Yukirin xD the pose looks like she's saying "I'm free (from the SSK pressure)" lol

13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    THIS IS HEAVEN:omfg:
    I really hope she will releasing a 3rd solo single and maybe she will do another solo tour?:oops:

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Episode 4 of her learn to golf show is posted. If you haven't watched yet, you really should. It's all about her doing something you wouldn't expect. She is making real progress, and she looks so cute in her golf gear (although this week's isn't as nice as some of the earlier outfits).

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=4178

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yukirin was the mc in this show (4-4-2017)

part1

part2

part3

16. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

The previous outfits more cute feel, but i like this outfit too, it has more cool style.
    Sponsored by jun& rope(never heard one lol)

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Some wota here plans to support Mayuyu? I have some curiosity.

19. hiru

hiru Kenkyuusei

Thank you for sharing! I wanted to watch this since I don't see her as an MC type although she's still good at talking.

If it's about the sousenkyou, I do plan to now that Yukirin is not participating.

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Well in yukirin blog she support her fans to vote other member.