1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

2. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Now it just looks like a generic idol *cough* Acchan wannabe *cough* short hair. I like Mayu's hair length and styling a lot more. And they all look younger with black hair.

Yukirin at least use the Vogue photoshoot hairstyle please :fp:

Does any one know what's the response to Yukirin's haircut in Japan like?

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Everyone is cool with it.

4. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thanksss that's good to hear. Apparently it doesn't look too stupid in real life or videos when we see her moving around, unlike some photos.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

6. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Every time in the last week that I've seen the girls performing on stage, the first thing I say to myself is ''who's that older lady singing with the group"? I then I realize it's Yukirin. Sorry for the negative comment. I'm really trying not to be that way.

7. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Hahahaha, I've always had the opposite. The juniors don't look as visually appealing or as beautiful to me as the senpais, so girls like Yukirin really stand out.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I agree about the senpais. When I watch NGT, my eyes are always on Rie or Yukirin.

9. richard durbano

My eyes have always been on Yukirin whenever she has been on stage. But now they are on her for all the wrong reasons. Terrible cut, terrible color. Go back and watch the Shortcake video and then re-watch this and tell me honestly what you think. (I'd post that music video myself but i'm too technically inept and computer illiterate to accomplish that feat. Sorry.)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Umm, just to remind you guys and gals that S48 Countdown this week is doing a countdown of the best Yukirin songs...

Start voting here:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...e-153-best-kashiwagi-yuki-songs.8090/page-268

11. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Oh I'm not disagreeing with you that she looked better in long black hair or medium length slightly brown hair. But she's still very beautiful, if you think otherwise just wait for it to grow back again. It's not like she decided to have short hair as her permanent new hairstyle, she just wanted to try it out.

12. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

13. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I can't picture her doing gravure currently, probably lessen the 'sensuality' with the lack of her trademark long hair.

Wonder how well she could pull off the Darui Kanji attire (Uniform + Specs) now...

Can't wait for it to grow back tho!

14. richard durbano

Do we know for sure she's going to grow it back? Maybe, (egad!) she LIKES it. Maybe, (oh heavens, no) she LOVES it. Maybe, (somebody PLEASE shoot me) SHE INTENDS ON KEEPING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to understand the thought process at work here. Here she is, one of THE most beautiful women in a country with 128 million souls and she one day says to herself, ''I'm bored with this situation. I'm going to cut off several inches of my beautiful jet black hair and change the color of what's left.''
    Am I close here? Am I near the correct answer? Is that what she's thinking?

My apologies once again. I'm obviously not handling this well. Bear with me, please.

Does anyone know how many millimeters the average human hair grows in one day? Suddenly I find such a topic absolutely crucial.[hehe]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  15. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think it went like

Yukirin: Mmmmm I have been an idol for 10 years now and I have achieved most things (saves the SSK win and a solo center). The national tour was great. NGT kennin was great. Sitting out of SSK was fun. Maybe it's time to shake things up even more. What's left for me to do?

Vogue: Hi!

Yukirin: If Mayu-chan could survive a haircut why can't I? I'll just grow it back for next year's SSK. Challenge accepted!

16. richard durbano

You are, no doubt, correct in your assessment but that still doesn't make it right.

17. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Man people are overreacting so much about Yukirin's haircut. It's not like she let herself go and became ugly. She's still very beautiful, and if that haircut just bothers you that much, it's not like you're forced to look at it. Just come back in a few weeks or a month. It's not a good look when newcomers go to this thread because they want to find some of the good stuff that you guys share but instead seeing everyone act like it's the end of the world because of a simple haircut. Hair grows back.

• Like Like x 1
  18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  19. richard durbano

It may appear to you as though ''people'' are over-reacting on this thread when, in actuality, I am probably the only guilty one here. Given the overall sentiment, it certainly looks like everyone else is handling this ''follical catastrophe'' quite well. Obsessed as I am on the matter, I tend to post a lot about it, which in turn, makes it appear my opinion has many many adherents---which doesn't seem to the case at all. I will try to keep my postings on this matter to a minimum. Once again, my apologies.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  20. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @richard durbano You might be vocal, but you are not alone: I'm just so waiting for this dark time to end. As soon as possible. I'm not commenting here, as I basically should ignore thread while waiting, but I can't stay away... x_x