Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Once again it hit me hard, and i was just so thankful about her, yukirin really is an angel, she really is. Maybe for some people it might sound that i was here just because of mayu, but i dont care, i sincerely think yukirin was an angel, and also i want to thank her for always being there beside mayu for all these years, mayu wouldnt become mayu like today if there's no yukirin beside her, it's all thanks to yukirin.

And those letters.. its just beautiful, no words can describe that but beautiful.

Yukirin is an angel, saint, kami, goddess, she's embodiment of everything that is light, good, and kindness. May success be always with you yukirin..

2. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thanks for the kind words. It's a beautiful sight to see Yukirin always half a step behind Mayu and supporting her the whole time in the graduation concert, I'm glad Yukirin saw this through until the end of Mayu's time in AKB. It's almost like the end of a beautiful story, we know that they'd be happy together forever after, but we got attached and it's bittersweet we won't see as much of them anymore.

Also, Yukirin looked beautiful in the concert :blush:

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  4. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Would have been a dumb choice for her to enter imo (Giving how the trend has been for ppl who entered the year after they didn't the year before).

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Looking over the Minegishi :fear:

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Try Kojiharu.

9. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

That wasn't Kojiharu. That was Nyan Nyan Kamen.

10. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

ngt new single MV story, literally yukirin's lifestory but yukirin get even more harsh reality.

11. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Kenkyuusei

I think it's not dumb and that she should still try~ Who knows? Maybe fans of Mayuyu will vote for her just because MaYuki xD Anyways, I think that because people like Sasshi and Mayu will not be there, being in Senbatsu is not as fun anymore. Dancing with some members you're not really close with is not as fun!

In addition, she can focus more on her modeling work just like KojiHaru. I think people did not vote much for KojiHaru because they knew or have an inkling that she is graduating. Takamina getting 4th is a miracle.

12. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @stormy tbh i don't think it's that disastrous to the 48 group that Yukirin would win in 2018 and get out by the end of the year, but apparently she is too kind and considerate for that. I just really want to see Yukirin having her solo center and hopefully management is decent enough to give it to her as a graduation gift/last milking attempt.

Or hopefully her next solo single/first album is out soon. Yukirin world needs something to spend money on!

P/s: I like Jurina but seems like it's going to be a VERY boring SSK. And it's not because Yukirin is sitting out, she sat out last year but it was still interesting because there was some real competition.

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  14. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    bummer that she won't be in 2018 SSK... it was unlikely, but it would have been a nice way to cap her idol career with a #1 at SSK.

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  16. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This is something that has been disproven many times.
    During this year's ssk, Mayu fans were hoping for Yukirin votes because the two are the same type of orthodox idol and also the so well-known Mayuki friendship to cover the vote gap with Sasshi but didn't happen in the slightest.
    Yukirin's not going to participate in future elections so this is totally a moot point. Jurina's going to win in all likelihood as everyone in front of her have left.

17. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    ^ I don't find this that likely - a lot of fans wouldn't be happy with such a winner; I would bet on Sakura or Yuka instead. As it happens, we have 400000 votes in the void from the top two alone, and they are considerably different idols than Jurina. Nope. Won't happen.

OK, let it be Yuka - neither Jurina nor Sakura did improve their votes this year. Hell, even two years back they both had that many as now!

This would be another reason for Yuki to stay aside - to avoid splitting votes between similar candidates. I perceive the remaining 7 out of current top10 as unique compared to each other, so most fans will probably have a very little choice if they decided to vote on these girls. Just look at me - if I had votes and the above limitation, I would entirely go with Yuka, as I have little interest in Yui and give no sheet about others.

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It has been proven again and again that fans of graduated members or members who don't participate don't vote for the friends, same gen, or similar idols as their kami-oshi. Those votes just mostly dissapear, or transfer to random girls. You can go ask in Mayuyu's thread for example, ask them if they will vote next year. Most of them will probably say no. For the minority who says yes, ask them for who they will vote. I can assure you that you will see different random names coming up. and even so, will these people vote for their new fav as intensely as they did for their kami-oshi? Most likely no. it's the same thing for any fandom (not only Mayuyu's), and it's the same thing in Japan. Mayuyu fans (as example) can very well appreciate Yukirin and MaYuki pairing, but this doesn't mean Yukirin is their second fav or they love her and support her the same way they did for Mayuyu. Definitely not.

I personally think Yukirin did the right decision to stop participating in elections. it's true she's more popular than any of the girls next year (since Sasshi and Mayuyu won't be there) but you never know, what if she participates and lose to the new girls? it would hurt herself for nothing. what if she participates and win? Sure it's great to end with a #1, but with everyone moving on to the new girls and AKB losing their popularity, is it really worth it? Elections aren't as big as what it used to be. I think Yukirin is above all of this already. Besides Yukirin never wanted her fans to spend all their money on elections, the fans always vote for her out of love and support, knowing well that Yukirin's position in the group is not changing no matter how she ranks.

Anyway I hope Yukirin gets more music and acting roles from now on! Please!

19. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    If that's the case, then tell me, how is it possible, that the same year Yuki decides to not participate we have at almost her place a girl that represents the same values and visuals?

Same thing as with politics - if a right-wing party dissolves, would its former voters distribute over entire spectrum? No, they will go for other right-wing parties. And these with real powers (not with 10 or 50 votes, definitely not, more like 1000 or 2000) might want to not just vote for any girl, but one that has a chance of placing where it will matter. Top10, top3, name it. The same effect that keeps small parties small - people don't vote for them, if they know from sondages, that their votes will be lost.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@goratnik I don't think Ogiyuka's rise has anything to do with Yukirin LOL I mean yeah she's tall and has those crazy reactions things, but surely Yukirin's fans love Yukirin for much more than that. Just like Ogiyuka fans love Ogiyuka for many other reasons that are not alike to Yukirin. Unless you think all of Yukirin's fans voted Ogiyuka... her rank has nothing to do with it, it's more like NGT fans mass-vote for Ogiyuka. Yukirin's fans are not the same people as NGT's fans.

You can't compare this to politics, politics are about moral beliefs so people will always find a candidate to vote for. Because they have to vote, or in countries where voting is not obligatory, those who vote have their own politic views so they will always choose a candidate to vote for. it's also a very serious matter.

AKB fans have no reason to keep voting in elections, it's not obligatory, it's not politics, it's just an idol group LOL if their kami-oshi is not there anymore, then what forces them to find another girl? Nothing. You can ask Yukirin fans in this thread if any of them voted Ogiyuka this year. Pretty sure no one or barely any person here voted Ogiyuka. and you can also ask Yukirin fans if they like another member. I'm pretty sure they won't mention someone who's alike to Yukirin. that's not really how it works, honestly. if I like Yukirin, I don't need to switch to someone who's "a bit" alike to her and spend money. I still have Yukirin. LOL there's no reason to power-vote & spend tons of money on another girl because she's also tall and gives crazy reactions. it doesn't work like this.