1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

2. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I was sort of hoping that Yukirin would break Kojima Haruna's record (29 years old) as the oldest member to graduate, there would be nearly 3 years left but I guess that would be quite a stretch for Yukirin. She's ready to fly higher and I'm still surprised that Mayu left before her.
    Honestly, I'm not even sure if I 'd still be a fan of the group in 3 years'time.

3. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    45th Anniversary of Miyako City & Inauguration Ambassador Memorial AKB 48 "Yuki Kashiwagi" Free Talk Show in Miyako City

It was decided to take a memorable free talk show as inauguration as a support ambassador for Miyazaki City.
    Miyazaki of impressions and to free talk and talk of AKB48!

=== Yuki Kashiwagi free talk show ===
    [Dates] June 24, 2018 (Sun) Doors open at 12:00 raising of the curtain 13:00 (about 40 minutes)

[ Venue】 Miyazaki City 3rd Floor "Hydrangea Hall" Number of Seats 400 (planned)

http://yukiring.jp/news/detail.php?id=1061969

Tickets went on sale today.

http://t.pia.jp/pia/ticketInformation.do?eventCd=1827802&rlsCd=001

And how is that "free"? It is for priority seating and a photo.

1. Yuki Kashiwagi Prior Sales Registration Ticket with Original Portrait Card

※ 1 seats 3,000 yen (tax included)

Prior sale designated tickets will be handled on June 2 (Sat) 10:00 AM at "Ticket Pia".

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you for sharing this! Were they joking about how old Yukirin is there? [hehe] I love how Yui Yui called Yukirin okaasan at the end hahaha trying to replace Mayu much?

With all these graduation, ssk and produce48 talk, I honestly wonder what Yukirin's goal/next step is. She has accomplished pretty much everything there is for an idol, and doesn't seem to be striving for a SSK#1, a solo album or a starring role in a movie/drama.

I'm glad that she enjoys just being an idol but I find that a bit too unambitious.

• Old Old x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    At first I was surprised to hear they called her okaasan but then I remembered they used to do that all the time to Meetan and Noro back when more original members were in the group

8. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Yukirin will take part in taiga drama "segodon" as saigo judo's wife.
    Well i guess only real kagoshima lady could play a kagoshima lady.
    yukirin n nanami sakuraba

I think what yukirin whispered to kitahara n sashi whe she late for showroom back then was this.
    Thats why she dont have time for pd48:hehe:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

How long do you think it takes a long-time member such as Yukirin to memorize all the dance moves on a new four or five minute song? I've seen comments that some girls who aren't natural dancers struggle to learn all the moves quickly. But I never get a feel for how many hours/days are required for the average member to get all these moves down perfectly. Anyone have any insight?

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if i remember correctly , Takamina said they only got few hours to learn the dance routine and then record the MV in the same day.

• Like Like x 2
  13. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I remember Takamina was quoted once that it took her all of 15 minutes to learn all the dance moves for Halloween Night. I thought at the time that she was kidding, but maybe she wasn't. It's funny but I remember watching those early AKB documentaries and seeing the first generation girls struggle and fret over trying to learn how to dance. I guess once you learn to ''dance like an idol'', new dance steps come relatively easily. ????

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  14. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Idk about others, but
    In yukirin case,
    Just remember one fact when she run team N stage for the first time,
    She only have one day to practice all that song stage, because of her schedules.
    And yet she pull that stage like her breath.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  15. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Another thing to consider is that there are a lot of basic moves that are used in many idol songs (especially 48G). Once you have enough experience, it becomes more of just putting the same steps together in different combinations, with the occasional new move added in.

for a bit of reference: I, a not particularly athletic or graceful person, learned Heavy Rotation in a couple of hours from a video. Aitakatta took me a couple of days each back when i first started dancing, while KFC took me a day or so not long after. With as much experience as the girls have, I'm not surprised that they pick things up really fast.

for an even better reference, my more skilled friends were able to do all three of those songs after watching the videos no more than 5 times.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Stories in the press:

"AKB 48 / NGT 48 Yuki Kashiwagi (26) attended NHK Taiga Drama "Saigo Den" (Sunday afternoon 8 o'clock) and was present at the interview held at the same station in Tokyo on 13th.

Wife of Saigo Yoshijiro (Watanabe Ryota), Saigo garden (Saito) play the role. I was also from Kagoshima, and decided to "decorate my hometown in my home". In the first Okawa appearance, the biggest drama appearance in the group is the second person since Atsuko Maeda who appeared in "Ryumaden" in 10 years.

201806130000384-w500_0.jpg

2113464_201806130135598001528861829c.jpg

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201806130000384.html
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/photonews/photonews_nsInc_201806130000384-0.html
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2113464/full/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2113464/photo/1/

Edit added: Another in Model Press with four pictures of Yukirin.

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1772721

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  18. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Acchan was in Ryoumaden? Wow, when I saw it I didn't know that AKB existed, what a waste

19. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
  20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member