1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yukirin once said that she just enjoys being an idol, I'm not sure if any other member has said this or if Yukirin has other goals now.

But honestly, why is it so difficult for her agency to release an album or at least a single for Yukirin when it's almost guaranteed to be profitable?!! Her fan hasn't had any opportunity to spend money for a while now surely they would spend if something anything comes out now.

I can't understand it from a business point of view, someone enlightens me please?

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    honestly it might just be her own decision? Like u said she is profitable and can totally release singles/albums, but maybe there is something holding her back from agreeing. She seems pretty content just doing AKB+NGT+whatever else like random tours/TV/modelling.

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't think Yukirin doesn't want to release singles and albums... She really love singing and performing and I'm sure she would love having more of her own songs. I also really don't understand this decision. 2 singles and then nothing for years, why? I used to have hopes for new releases but it's been too long :/

Anyway, I just watched this performance of Yukirin performing Oogoe Diamond and it's so good! Her concerts and solo performances are always enjoyable <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  4. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

I heard yukirin will be a host in some new music show in bs fuji tv.
    Seems pretty serious thought about music-kinda show.

5. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2117365/full/
    The show is called "OTOSEN" and it'll start on August 26th. The other MC will be Fukawa Ryou.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yukirin level SSR+ AKB Beat Carnival card.. :D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Celebrating 190,000 followers in her instastory.

yuki.jpeg

Added: she will be on tv tomorrow (today in Japan) talking about Okinawa

August 31 (Fri) General · Kyushu Okinawa region Afternoon 7: 57-8: 43
    Amami · Okinawa islands aiming for world natural heritage registration. These islands with their own origins are magnificent views of mangrove forests and coral reefs not found in other areas of Japan. And there are living creatures that are only here, such as Amamino rabbits and Iriomote cat. Experience the whole landscape of the wonders of this miraculous island with luxury guests. A lot of videos of quizzes and surprises as well. Natural entertainment program that can be enjoyed by family.

【MC】 John · Kabila, Yuki Kashiwagi
    【Guest】 Takayuki Arai, Ruriko Kojima, Ao Watanabe
    【Expert】 Tsuchiya Makoto

https://www.nhk.or.jp/fukuoka/shizen/

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I have to say it will be nearly 5 years soon since her last single was released AND IAM disappointed into management how dare not to release a new one!:gavel: I don't and I can't understand it!:hmm:
    Yukirin has so much STILL to give and with her lovely & good voice she rocks!:(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    By the addition of new groups, I think the lyrics demand has been so high that Aki-P himself doesn't put solo releases into priority anymore. That's understandable. Look at Mayuyu's last album, how many new songs she had?

If Yukirin want to have her next solo to be released, at least she must learn to write her own lyrics, or management have to find other lyricist, like Sayanee's albums. :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yukirin has written her own lyrics in the past (Anata to Watashi) and I'm sure she'd be happy to do it again if she gets the opportunity.

Could it be possible that management is afraid of Yukirin cannibalize a large portion of their other sales? Killing their 1m streak? NGT single sale? Handshakes? I don't think so.

• Like Like x 3
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I mean, there is always the possibility she isn't that invested in it personally and doesn't have the time or motivation to work on her solo career; see Sasshi, she doesn't want to center HKT songs and she doesn't work on her solo career either but =LOVE is about to release their fourth single. If she can manage an idol group to have four singles, she could have released lots of songs on her own. Seeing as Yukirin formed a unit with Sasshi and Miichan for janken last year and they desperately tried to lose, I don't think it's too far-fetched to assume she doesn't have the time for a solo career at the moment.

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here's Yukirin's solo concert at Laguna Music Festival 2018! it was in the beginning of the year. I watched it and it's great, I really recommend it! She sounds beautiful as always, and her outfits were really cute (though it was cold at that time and she struggle a bit. LOL) and I also love the setlist! I wrote the setlist down, I'm posting it here:

Shonichi
    Iiwake Maybe
    Flying Get

Rainy Day
    If
    Kakkowarui I love you!

Jealousy Punch
    Kibouteki Refrain
    Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?

Shortcake
    Green Flash
    Miss You
    Kanashii Uta wo Kikitaku Natta

Love Trip
    Temo Demo no Namida
    #SukiNanda
    Ponytail to Shushu
    Oogoe Diamond

Yokaze no Shiwaza
    Anata to Watashi
    Enkyori Poster

The separations are because Yukirin did Mc talks between the songs. The songs are all so good ;_; really loved it! I especially liked Miss You. Great song. <3

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From her instastory:

1879762860666902594_5665903576.jpeg

P.S. I am a little confused by the date(?) on the image: 2017.10.xxxx

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Plus, that's the costume for 11-gatsu no Anklet. That's confusing for me as well.

Yukirin want to have hairstyle like Naachan? [hehe]

17. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    It actually is the images filename.
    CR2 tells us that it is a Canon Raw file. However it doesn't seem to be a generic Canon filename, at least not one that is documented
    https://cpn.canon-europe.com/conten...ge_and_archiving/file_numbering_and_naming.do

It rather seems to be from a custom template of the Raw converter. Normally these can be heavily customized, in this case i would guess it's YYYY.MM.sequence-number.format

• Like Like x 2
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    We must have different standards since IMO the heat level is just perfect.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    She looks so hot... for some reason I can't stop looking at her hair. It looks perfect imo. The rest is beautiful too!

• Agree Agree x 2