1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ahh Kashiwagi and her tits, never disappoint!

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2019/12/16 Kashiwagi Yuki Cookpad Live

if the video does not show watch the video here

First episode of Yukirin's cooking show! I watched this and it was so entertaining LOL Yukirin is adorable <3 it looks like she's still not used to cooking [hehe] She's quite slow and careful, it's really funny to watch, but she did well though, it looks really good! She cooked soup and meat. She also eats it in the end! it was funny how she liked the background music and she was singing along so often haha I think at some point she asked where the music is from and they said that it's a music for her show and she was shocked and really happy XD I like the little music too, sometimes some cooking shows/videos have background music that bothers me but this one is very simple and cute and Yukirin loved it LOL. Yukirin talked a lot and also read comments from fans during the live. Also her goal with this show is to become good at cooking so there's a board with "levels" and she's at the bottom, and I think she has challenges to increase in rank, in this episode her challenge was to crack an egg, and then fans have to vote/comment or something, that part was funny when she encouraged fans to comment, LOL.

So this was really fun to watch! This kind of shows is perfect for Yukirin! I don't know if it's a weekly show or when the next episode will air, but I'm really looking forward to it!

Also, good to know that Yukirin knows how to crack an egg now :lol:

• Like Like x 5
  3. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    This is like portrait mode from hell

4. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

It's very possible that Yukirin is much more adept in the kitchen than she lets on. We all remember how funny those AKBingo shows were that featured the young AKB girls trying to whip up something edible for the show's guests. She is an entertainer, after all and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she is still willing to produce some laughs at her own expense for variety's sake. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yukirin and Renacchi did a relay dancing to AKB Festival for Pachinko AKB.
    They're so cute <3 I love them both so I'm glad to see them together here!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yukirin made a playlist on Apple of "songs that make you feel AKB's history"

Here are the songs that she selected:

01. Iiwake Maybe
    02. Juuryoku Sympathy
    03. Oogoe Diamond
    04. Dakara Kimi ga Suki Na no ka
    05. Kusaimono Darake
    06. Hibiwareta Kagami
    07. Yosogai No Story
    08. Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai
    09. Beginner
    10. Green Flash
    11. Kimi wa Melody
    12. High Tension
    13. Enkyori Poster
    14. 10nen Zakura
    15. Sustainable
    16. Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?

It's a nice list! but I don't know some of the b-sides that she recommended.
    I'll make sure to listen to the songs that I don't know!

• Like Like x 2
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I love the song choice. My favourite B-sides are Juuryoku Sympathy, Yousogai no Story and Enkyori Poster. I really recommend listening to them!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I actually listened to all the songs on the list that I didn't know, and when I heard Yousogai no Story, I remember that I actually know this song! I just totally forgot about it and I didn't listen to it much in the past year. it's a song that I really liked. Thanks Yukirin for reminding me that it exists! (actually I'm planning to go through all of AKB's discography to hear all the songs/b-sides that I missed during the years where I was following the group less closely, so I'll know most songs eventually LOL) btw I also really like Juuryoku Sympathy!

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In honour of Yosougai no Story, here's the video of the one and only time they performed it :cold: (Yukirin is in it, of course)

https://streamable.com/fb8kj

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Man, I absolutely love that song, it's so underrated. Nice to see a performance of it. :)

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    With Miion

• Like Like x 4
  14. Agito

Agito Kenkyuusei

No Aitakatta? :(

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So yesterday I watched the drama Tagarin with Yukirin, from 2013! This drama was not completely subbed before so I never started it, but now it finally got subbed recently! I'm glad! it doesn't take long to watch it, there are 11 episodes but 10 of them are like 5 minutes long while the last episode is 12 minutes long. I was surprised that the other lead role is Sawabe Yu, he's the comedian who is Mc in Keyaki show, LOL. anyway I enjoyed the drama! it made me a bit nostalgic to see Yukirin from 7 years ago XD She looked great! <3 The drama is about a criminal case in a girls high school, with stories about a cursed DVD. I like this type of stories! Yukirin did very well. More opinions under spoiler.

At the end I think they forgot to explain something? I'm not sure if I'm the one who missed it but they didn't explain why Ami ended up at the hospital. I know she was the one who had the photo of the teacher and Mai in her phone, and the teacher probably knew that she had it since he saw her trying to talk to Otagawa, so we can make a guess ourselves that the teacher tried to kill her too and put the cursed DVD in her bag to make it seem like she commit suicide too. But they didn't explain it themselves haha anyway other than this, everything else made sense and was explained! and btw it was so cute when Yukirin thought that she is cursed and incidents keep happening to her, idk I found her cute in those scenes XD

Some photos from the time when Yukirin recorded the drama in 2013:

001.jpg 002.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The reason must be that the single from Aitakatta, participated the team A and K.

And will have made a list where she participated or sang as a soloist.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yukirin just posted a video! it's about handshake events experience! You can see how amazing Yukirin is when watching this, she's a perfect idol *-* She's so kind and cute! and the fans seem funny too LOL At the end she ate a cake! also it was cute how Satopii and Zunchan (I think it's her?) were posing in the background while Yukirin was eating and talking LOL

I'm so glad Yukirin started Youtube!!! I love it :blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The latest. It's hard to hold the camera steady while dancing to KFC at RH.

• Like Like x 2