Kato Minami (Katomina) 1st Gen

Discussion in 'NGT48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 8, 2015.

1. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I also think that it's time for me to forgive and forget and to wish her well for the future. She was very lovely and friendly when I met her at the 2-shot event in Yokohama in May 2018, I complimented her on her blond hair (as she has in my photo) and she was very happy about that. Indeed she was exactly as beautiful as she appears in photos and videos and although bad things later happened I'm also no longer salty about that and I hope she remains in the entertainment industry.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Social networks comments about her graduation are extremely negative. Seems like many people can't forgive her. (I'm just a messenger)

bl2.jpg

Attached Files:

• bl1.jpg
      bl1.jpg
      File size:
      165.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

People still hate Katomina for that old thing? The Maho/NGT48 scandal (or what should I call it) had been in headlines for months and once again, when Katomina was in public place, there was negative news on TV about NGT48. The only thing she did was, that she took a picture of the tv and tried to publish it to her friends, saying that she would like to change the channel. I'm pretty sure that at that point MOST of the NGT48 members and kenkyuuseis were just as tired and frustrated to the scandal as she was and just wanted it to be over. However, Katomina was stupid enough to accidentally publish her picture and message to the world instead of just her friends and, like @KPKgirl said, she paid the price dearly.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  4. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

Nah, she had already been implicated in the scandal already and the post was just the icing on the cake. And there were previous rumours of her dating long before the scandal so it was all just confirmation she was a "wrong un".

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Rumours are rumours and facts are facts. After that Instagram posting (which was meant to be private) she was and apparently still is the SOURCE OF ALL EVIL for some people. Yet, the only thing she said in that Instagram posting was, that she would like to change the channel. Even in that posting, which was supposed to be private and be seen by her friends only, she never said anything negative about Maho.

(And no, I'm not Katomina oshimen. I have voted 11 different members in senbatsu sousenkyo and none of them is from NGT48.)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. JPN48

JPN48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    渡辺麻友 / 宮脇咲良
    Katomina's graduation announcement video below (from 08:17)

The kenkyuusei members were sad (some of them looked devastated), it just shows how much Katomina means to them as a senpai, seems to have taken good care of them.

But that's just how humans are, they all make mistakes (like Katomina did, quite a sensitive one), and many of them choose to forget the goods in a flash while remembering the bads forever.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1