1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Kato Minami (Katomina)

Discussion in 'NGT48 Kenkyuusei' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

Incidentally I'm seeing a lot of Nishigata stuff for sale on Yahoo Auctions in the last few days whereas Maho stuff is going up in price a lot.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Thanks to Kato for adding another nail in the coffin lol!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

There's one thing I don't really understand about her demotion. As far as I understood more or less all the members had been demoted to square one when the decision was made to dissolve the current teams. Between now and when they put the girls into teams again this demotion will have meant nothing if they promote her back into a team. I guess what I'm saying is that I hope this demotion to kenkyuusei has a tangible effect/presence rather than being a "just for show" punishment. That we get a new Team N and Team G maybe even a Team T for NGT before she's promoted to a team.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. vshav

vshav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    The biggest punishment comes from the society's perpetual bad image of her. She can't escape this. It's like the whole nation is her anti or something.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Kenkyuusei

I'm just seeing this now as I dont post on this forum much anymore due to too much drama and hate spread on it. To answer your question though no it isnt. She was tasteless yes - but it doesnt prove she was involved in the attack. It does say that she's frustrated with it all, which she has the right to be. Its all anyone is talking about and she has sacrificed so much for the group. So she finally gets a day off to relax and forget and there it is on the tv following her? Who wouldn't wish to just have the tv turned off? I would too. She shouldnt have done it and there was consequences. That being said the justice knights that are crying for blood want to see it as proof - nothing I say will change that. Nothing she or AKS or NGT will change that so frankly I've stopped caring what others think of my support for her. I'm not going to argue with anyone. They made the decision to demote her. That was right considering the atmosphere and the fact that she was a captain. This isnt because she was involved in the attack though.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    • Dislike x 9
    • Like x 8
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  6. irontech

irontech Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. x_lambs

x_lambs Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. x_lambs

x_lambs Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Katomina was happy to be onstage again and received many beautiful flowers at the performance (1st KKS revival).

https://7gogo.jp/kato-minami/57

This girl gave her body and soul to get ngt48 started off. I remember often seeing her ankles wrap and her even performing front flip on an icy stage during niigata snow fes. I hope she is quickly reinstated to full time member.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 12
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1