1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kato Minami (Katomina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 8, 2015.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Katomina's Photolog: https://ngt48.com/photolog/detail/100054690
    [​IMG]
    This One: https://ngt48.com/photolog/detail/100054692
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Katomina Birthday Flower Stand + Table next to it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Birthday cake
    [​IMG]

Plus Katomina herself
    [​IMG]

Her Letters were from Haruppi and Ainya.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photologs
    Ayakani's Photolog

[​IMG]
    Miizun's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Ayaya's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Rittan's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Reinya's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Gatanee's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Okappa's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Tsugumin's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Mihachan's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Mihachan's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Yuurin's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Mihachan's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Noepii's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Ainya's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Ogiyuka's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Okappa's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Renapon's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Also she did a showroom as well.
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av8293737/

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Photologs (Part 2)
    Ayutarou's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Katomina's Photolog
    [​IMG]

Katomina's Photolog
    [​IMG]

Mahohon's Photolog

[​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]
    Ogiyuka's Photolog
    [​IMG]
    Ainya's Photolog
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Haruppi's Letter to Katomina (Translated by @Haruppi_FansINA on twitter).
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Poor Haruppi ... if she goes to Niigata, then she dies. :lol:

9. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i'm disappointed that Katomina didn't even make the 32 nin senbatsu :( but then a non media spot doesn't really matter right? right? i hope she features prominently in the NGT coupling song + get included in the voting single

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    But you still to get to be in senbatsu. And the lower 16 probably matters for fans, like they'll get fan recognition. And for a SG members, it means that they are one of the few entrusted to represent her group

11. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Then it's more about the prestige than actually contribution to the girl's career, cuz all the exposure they get from it is probably half a second in the MV (not even alone) and their name listed in the line up. Centering/featuring prominently in a B-side would be much more beneficial.

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

There is only positive tho if she is included in the senbatsu even if she only get non media senbatsu position. It isn't like when you are included in A-side then you're automatically excluded from B-side, so more is better. Arguably, the significance of being in non media senbatsu is smaller vs in a 16nin b-side senbatsu since you'll barely have air time as non media senbatsu and you probably will not be in music programs for most of the song promotion.
    It is nice but not a really big loss. The loss here is more about moral loss where you feel that Katomina is still down in priority list compared to other members. Anyway, I will be more happy if she centers that NGT song for AKB single b-side than just being in a non media senbatsu for A-side.

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah, it's more of a moral thing with Katomina. I can imagine her being devastated or even depressed right now with all of her stuff taken by her close friend Rika. What a betrayal indeed. If i were her i would hate Rika forever and try not to make friends in the group. Heck, i would make all NGT bully Rika lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    management make katomina as original center when NGT was nothing, then when NGT already have a big name they remore her..replace her..kick her with another member who's more popular than her

i already seen this pattern

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Wouldn't that imply that the only reason the group got more popular, was because of Kato Minami. The other girl got with her own wit and resources available to her.

16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    With luck Katomina won't think like you (like you didn't know her). There's no point in what you're saying. You should better direct your hatred to magament if anything, not to members. There must be a reason why Katomina is being left aside by them right now. What reason? I HONESTLY don't know. Maybe you can tell me why.

17. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's not Rika's fault that she's pushed over Katomina. And I don't know if that was the reason but it's such a shame that the RikaMina ship kinda sunk :(

Did we have any 2shot of them while they do the AKB work together? NHK? Wrestling?

18. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

It wouldn't be too surprising if their friendship began to fall apart when Rika was being involved in places Katomina wasn't. I think the Rika push is highly justified, as don't forget Katomina's push led to her ranking 76th in the election, whilst Rika has shown to have amazing HS sales and was the best on Showroom during the election period a while before her push began. Rika is being pushed for her hard work and dedication, and although Katomina should be included moreso than she is being, by no means should she get as much as Rika at this point.

Nobody should be blaming or be annoyed at Rika for her push over Katomina, though being saddened is definitely understandable.

19. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @Disturbed Mouse My first sentence was in respond to the negative post above.

"It wouldn't be too surprising if their friendship began to fall apart when Rika was being involved in places Katomina wasn't."

Well that didn't happen to many other friendships e.g. MaYuki didn't fall apart because one got pushed or one outranked another. I'd like to think that RikaMina maybe just realized that their personalities are not that compatible. Because falling apart just because of management is really immature, and they are already 18,19. And ships can only do good for the girl's career [hehe]

20. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

The difference being that MaYuki didn't really have points where they were completely apart. Senbatsu wise, until Yukirin got her kennin membership in NMB, they were tied together in the same group. Rika on the other hand was in High Tension without Katomina, whilst Katomina was Tsubasa wa Iranai without Rika. If they felt a connection of course they would try harder to make a friendship last when they had time off, but budding friends are harder to take off if you are in different places for performances and such.

As well as that, I remember seeing a video after Moeka was revealed to center NGT's first original song, where Katomina was crying to Haruppi about she expected to be the center (I don't remember the entire translation but it ended up with Haruppi telling Katomina to work as hard as she can so can eventually center), and honestly I wouldn't be too surprised if that reaction came off the treatment Rika has been getting as well. Between Rika centering the first NGT single, and being involved in 2 AKB48 senbatsu selections as opposed to Katomina's one time involvement, jealousy is obviously going to start appear. Now I'm not going to be the one to say Katomina should start badmouthing Rika, nor am I saying Katomina is the sort to let emotions ruin friendships, but there is a chance that this put a strain on things between them.