1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 21th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline to send in your submissions is August 31st!

Kato Minami (Katomina)

Discussion in 'Team NIII' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Twitter:
    katokappa
    Oooh, thanks <3

And YAY <3 I miss seeing her on non-stage lives lol ÇAKSDFJSODFIG

• Like Like x 1
  2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I love this interview. Her personality on Niigata Furendo! is obviously a bit manufactured, as I feel it's a somewhat downmarket, less kira-kira image she wants for that show... but here she shines full-brightness -- not just her eyes sparkle, but all of her. :cute:

It's a striking change, and this 'mode' is what I fell for in Katomina. It's nice to see many sides of her on NF!... but this one is unique in NGT, and arguably very rare in J48G. <3

• Like Like x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Katomina Showroom (17-10-10)

From yesterday of course.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Sooo hearing rumors about Katomina being on the 50th AKB single's b-side? Is it true? Can i yell "aye-ya-yippe-ka-yay!" while being super hyped about that? ^-^

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
  8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    ^ I luv it as well... it shows off her gorgeous and distinctive large light-brown eyes*, as well as her naturally-clear, porcelain skin -- if you feel her skin is just makeup and concealer... look at her SR where she appears suppin, her skin is still amazingly baby-like (my wife gets so adorably jealous when she sees new pics of her... aaaand I'll leave it at that :^^;:)...

She's never had any carbonated drinks, that we know from the recent NF EP... but she esp cringes with cola, as she objects to the color ('something that color is not something you drink' is how she put it in an earlier NF, IIRC). If that's what's responsible for bringing out Ono no Komachi-like beauty... waow**. :chuffed:

* I think the only more distinctive eyes in 48G, belong to Kitagawa Ryoha... but Uha's eyes are more fierce and less gentle. The only idol with eyes more beautiful than Katomina's with the same feel, isn't in 48G -- Hashimoto Kanna, the thousand-year idol in Rev.fromDVL (I won't post her pic here, but you can easily google and see where I'm coming from)...

** aaaaand no, have not suggested this to my wife, who'd punch my arm until I was dead from pain. Besides, she needs Diet Dr. Pepper to live... :^O^::gavel: :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    I'm very interested into watching this actually cuz she in the line up lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I don't drink them either as I hate sweet drinks so I tend to only really drink water most of the time. I don't think it's the secret to her beauty [hehe]

I also looked up Hashimoto Kanna and I could immediately tell what you meant - she really has amazing eyes!! :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    I thought Hashimoto Kanna was pretty famous for being the first "girl in a thousand years" then yuiyui beat her title by "girl in ten thousand year" then Yuuri hundred thousand then Kurenyan in a bil XD

Something like that top of my head haha

haha anyone wanna caption that Katomina pic with black teeth in the Niigata Furendo episode preview? Because that would be probably the closest image of a Ono no Komachi girl XD

• Like Like x 1
  12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    ^ That's for married women back then, Mario... that painting is definitely not when she was married. :rolleyes:

And you have to be a wota to think Yuiyui, Yuuri, or Kurenyan is more beautiful than Kanna... QED. :^^;:

@bonjourmarlene : of course, it's her genetics and upbringing too... but diet does play a lot into bringing that out, just not the only reason. I was fanboying a bit... okay a lot! :p

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Straight up from wiki...
    References to ohaguro exist in The Tale of Genji[1] and Tsutsumi Chūnagon Monogatari. At the end of the Heian period, at the time when aristocratic men and woman reached puberty and celebrated their genpuku or mogi, the Taira clan and other samurai, and pages working at large temples, dyed their teeth.

Ono no Komachi is a aristocrat woman of Heian period soooooooo...

My degree in Japanese literature and arts finally comes in handy just for this moment :whistle:

=============

Off topic - Have you seen Kanna's newest pics? People say she is deteriorating lololol

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Ahhh -- apologies. Please continue to diss Katomina in her own thread...

When you start at Kanna's level though... she could deteriorate a long ways before needing to worry about those three :D

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Whatcha mean? Having black teeth is cool :D

And you started the comparison some pages ago which I find interesting and in this episode of Nigata Furendo she actually got her teeth dyed hahaha You predicted it!

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
  18. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Gatanee, me thinks~

19. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Twitter:
    katokappa
    I think is gatanee too! Omg she looks SO different without makeup and with glasses! AND OMG THE HS VIDS I'M DEAD <3 Minami is so sweet ;w; And I'm watching the summer festival vid right now, katomina looks soooooooooo cute <3

• Like Like x 1
  20. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    OMG IKR. At the ending when they're all going bye, and she's doing a surprised reaction to someone in the crowd, I GOT A HEARTATTACK. <3 great concert with still a lot of focus on our Minami <3