Kato Minami (Katomina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

YAY, i miss her gravures <3 Hope they'll come out soon!

And if it's not much trouble, can someone explain to me how the slots on hs works? About how many slots a girl will have, and how does the sales works! Thanks <3

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Katomina Social Media Roundup
    Instagram
    #1:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BaiEuwqBJJa/
    [​IMG]

#2: https://www.instagram.com/p/BagquTehSpW/
    [​IMG]

#3: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bago-ouBPWE/
    [​IMG]

#4 (Hinatan): https://www.instagram.com/p/BagEmvhHsOz/
    [​IMG]

I think I remember somebody did explain them here (Just forgot where though). Even though I understand it alot, I still get confused about it lol.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Couldn't find Katomina (Along with Mofuchan and Naachan) appearance on
    Gekitotsu! Yoyatou Dai kessen Sousenkyo Sutajiamu 2017. So I will at least put screencaps that feature her.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Katomina Social Media Roundup
    Instagram
    #1:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bako86MBsvG/
    [​IMG]

#2: https://www.instagram.com/p/BajriN4Bntf/
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Was wondering what she said here?

#3: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bajj2B3BXX4/
    [​IMG]

#4: https://www.instagram.com/p/BajihmxBuNM/
    [​IMG]

#5 (Naachan): https://www.instagram.com/p/BajhAMShXtc/
    [​IMG]

Photologs
    #1:
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/922057709528129538
    [​IMG]

#2 (Naachan): https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/922057467424411648
    [​IMG]

#3 (Mofuchan): https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/922057460252213248
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Aparently is about the japanese election? On the show she went with mofuchan and naachan, is what they talked about. And Katomina looks so cute on those pics <3

• Like Like x 1
  5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^^ It's incredible how photogenic Katomina is... any angle, any lighting, she just shines... except in her profile photo. Leave it to AKS to screw up the reference pic for an idol who usually can't take a bad one, even suppin. :^^;:

Mofu's teased about having 'retro' idol looks by Lotti on NF!... but when you compare her next to Katomina... it becomes really obvious :^^;: She really does look like a famous idol or model... but one from the late-'70s/early-'80s. :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Ah, I was preparing a translation for it just before, so I'm going to post it here immediately. Since I don't really dabble in politics, I wonder if 議員 should be translated as "Member of the Diet", but other than that I hope I did justice to the original text.
    Despite it having been a short experience for Katomina, in the sense that it lasted only a week, I can tell it left a great impression on her and she was eager to show everyone what she learned from the lessons she took. Once again, you can get also a glimpse of Katomina's typical sense of enterprise from the text, always proposing original ideas to implement into the group for the benefit of everyone.

---

This time, as I've turned 18, it was my first election.
    Because I honestly didn't hold any interest in elections and also thought they were pretty hard to understand, I used to consider them as none of my business. I also heard that the voting turnout from the younger generations like us is seriously low.
    In all honesty, the ideal thing would be to be well-informed about everything, knowing everything in-depth, but it's just too difficult for one thing... There's lots of tasks we need to do. Going to school, working our part-time jobs, and having a full job such as in my case. Although I imagined that even for voters, be it young people, or old men and ladies, the situation inside their respective group is the same for everyone. From the point of view of someone who is not interested in setting some time aside in their daily life activity to reflect about the election, it's just too much of a hassle. On the other hand, I also considered that if you don't get involved in this election from an early stage, things would turn out according to only what the adults ask.
    Suppose, for example, that you want more places where to go shopping here in Niigata. Of course, you must have thought that at least once. However, the ones who can make such decisions are the people who make Niigata run. Those people are members of the Diet. After I lent an ear to the members of the Diet and listened to what their election promises actually are, I found find out all kinds of informations. "Ooh! He's been considering that thing" "Aah, after listening to what this person says, it seems Niigata may get in an even better shape!" That was enough for me to start taking some interest in it!
    On TV and newspapers you'll find many difficult words side by side, sometimes you won't understand their meaning even by picking them up individually. Instead of those actually hard things, if you can just understand what this person is talking about, what they intended when they thought that thing up and made that statement, how does this affect our living, if you can at least do such things before deciding to vote, you won't feel as if you have wasted your vote irresponsibly.
    Moreover, it's common for all young people to think "I've voted, but it's still full of things I don't understand yet". Rather than feeling ashamed for knowing nothing at all, I figured it was best to go to an adult and keep asking anything you need to know, without feeling embarrassed for that! When it comes to common sense and good manners, if you don't know them to a certain degree by the time you are 18 or older, it might be shameful at times. But when it's about not knowing something related to the election, an adult should also be able to solve this problem for you. They should be able to comprehend you. There needs to be some person close to you with a previous experience with elections that can teach you. This is why this time I've requested for assistance lots of times. I've had serious discussions and learned a lot from it. And so I was able to get through with the voting, which I was so worried about.
    From now on, why not aiming to increase the number of young people voting in elections, even just in Niigata at first -- Or rather, starting with Niigata?
    Personally, I want to help create cities that are more and more livable even for the younger generations, not only plans and programs meant for elderly people. I want people to put strong considerations into their vote. What thoughts do fans have in mind when they cast their votes at the AKB Sousenkyo? I can't help but strongly sense the importance that a single vote holds, being a person who is in a position where you can realize it firsthand every year.
    Those are my considerations. And I too have set up a goal for myself.

"In order to increase the number of young people voting in the election, we, the representatives of this young generation, want to serve as a stimulus to them. Even in this new area, we, as NGT48, want to send out a message and produce some result."

Therefore, sharing the same sentiments of the Diet members and with the intention of lending a helping hand once again, we are going to make the greatest possible use of our environment to give Niigata a spur.

It was great that I could play a part in this election. Thank you to everyone for reading this, despite being such a long text. :)

Please keep supporting Kato Minami from now on too.

↑ That's so like a member of the Diet :D

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Duuuuuuude!!!! Thanks so amazingly much for translating it! That must've been quite a lot of work! :O

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @Cisalpine88 If I had tapatalk, you would have definitely received a +1 from me!! Thank you so much for that translation, it must have taken ages. Bless you ^^

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Ditto -- I'm posting from my laptop, @Cisalpine88 so no TT... but I'd have plussed you many more times for your work. Fantastic! :approve:

11. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

@Cisalpine88 omg thank you SO MUCH for translating it!! <3 It must have been a lot of work!! It's really interesting to read katomina's opinion about elections! It's not often that we get idols talking about it, so it's like getting to know a whole new side of her! It's so nice to see that she got more interested about election, and it's effect on new generetions to come! Katomina is really such a responsible and smart girl! :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
  13. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Katomina looked specially cute on today's showroom <3 It was the fist time i actually got to watch one of her shoowrooms live (time zone mess everything up), i was so happy <3 And I almost didn't recognized Maumau on the last pic... never realized she was so tall lolol

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  15. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

YESSSSSSSSS ÇLKSDJASÇOID Her photoshoots always kill me, I LOVE HER SO MUCH AÇLSKFDMSOIDTGF And I'm so glad she got a PS job again!!! It's been a while since she did it!

• Like Like x 1
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Hnngh... :^O^:

Disney princess... meets Disney Channel alumni :hehe:

• Like Like x 2
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  20. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Welp.......turns out she's not on the frontcover of the 2018 calendar after all... ;-; time to cry in a corner

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk